Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,051 members, 7,863,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" (44737 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by favor914: 1:01am On Apr 06, 2021
mccloud224:

How much are you being paid for this?
Sorry for the followers of that lunatic, always looking for a reason to wail, saying look we are been persecuted, you wailers have entered a new era, I hope the phone lines to the international community is open? What you’ll are about see is nothing compared to what was seen in the past, I am sorry for the innocent people Ipob want to put in the line of target as an alibi for their wailing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by shugamummy: 4:35am On Apr 06, 2021
Which other anarchy are you talking about that they are not currently facing now? Is it better to fight back and face anarchy or to remain docile and have anarchy consume you? You people are always quick to lend advices. By the way how many Boko Haram fighters are in jail now and how many IPOB members are in jail?

Karemarealty288:
Kanu the earlier you realize this the better...the anarchy you are bringing to your doorstep will eventually consume you .

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Steve0979(m): 4:39am On Apr 06, 2021
Tranquillity360:
If boko haram members can repent,Prisoners in East can also repent.
Not only hausafulanis and yoruba muslims know how to repent.

Nigeria government should also free Evans,he must have repented by now.
u r in every thread encouraging dis anarchy in ur land to continue just becos u want Biafra but let m tell u dis d war u r begging for is almost about kickin of and u n ur household will b consum.if u tink u can fight a war wit d armed forces of Nigeria tink back and ask ursef y has d "all hail " bokoharam up till now after ow many still unable push beyond borno
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Babaken(m): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2021
Many people are pointing at Kanu people shouldn't forget Ansari dokuhor.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by sokera: 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
Baawahala:
Why are the Igbos in your land?
Those things that push them towards your land,if they were in theirs do you think they will come to your land.
If everything was done equitably do you think they will not possess those things that cause them to move to your land.
What are those things they say about you and are they true?
Do you accommodate them for free?
Is it no longer Nigerian land?
Do they kill their host like fulanis do?
Hatred is not good,cos it destroys deep reasoning and judgement.
that is not true , I dont have any problem with ibo in yoruba land if they are doing their business and living In peace but they problem I have with them is undermining yoruba nation greatness and polluting our political space ... they leave their corrupt politicians, governors, senators up east without criticising them for not developing their region but they came here in the west to insults our elders , governors and senators especially Tinubu that as never hold any political position in the south east is their problem... if they continue that way we will wipe them out soon and it's a no joke... they celebrated Orji Kalu when he was released from prison , they never attack Okorocha for stealing their wealth or even Ngige for stealing their common wealth but Tinubu in the south west is their primary problem... that is nonsense and it will no longer be acceptable...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
sokera:
that is not true , I dont have any problem with ibo in yoruba land if they are doing their business and living In peace but they problem I have with them is undermining yoruba nation greatness and polluting our political space ... they leave their corrupt politicians, governors, senators up east without criticising them for not developing their region but they came here in the west to insults our elders , governors and senators especially Tinubu that as never hold any political position in the south east is their problem... if they continue that way we will wipe them out soon and it's a no joke... they celebrated Orji Kalu when he was released from prison , they never attack Okorocha for stealing their wealth or even Ngige for stealing their common wealth but Tinubu in the south west is their primary problem... that is nonsense and it will no longer be acceptable...
Hahaha...lol
Can Yoruba wipe Igbos out?...
People that get mind more than you?
I am not supporting them,but yorubas hate Igbos for no reasonable reason. The way you guys carry Tinubu for head I don't understand. I have seen Igbos criticise their policians more than yorubas do...You guys are too conscious of your tribe more than the general good of Nigerians.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by sokera: 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
Baawahala:
Hahaha...lol
Can Yoruba wipe Igbos out?...
People that get mind more than you?
I am not supporting them,but yorubas hate Igbos for no reasonable reason. The way you guys carry Tinubu for head I don't understand. I have seen Igbos criticise their policians more than yorubas do...You guys are too conscious of your tribe more than the general good of Nigerians.
are you trying to tell me I am Nigerian before I am Yoruba ? Guy no ... I am a conservative Yoruba man , I am a yoruba man before anything else , yoruba first before anything else ... I have never seen any ibo criticise orji Kalu for all he stole instead they are attacking Tinubu? I dont understand how Tinubu is ibo problem , you think yoruba cant chase ibo ? Guy you better dont pray to see the violence side of yoruba ppl ... ask the hausa in sagamu and in shasha IB they will tell you ... the gentleness of a yoruba man is not cowardly, we just option for peace first , negotiation second , forgiveness third then second chance before we bite ... you know nothing about the Yorubas... dont forget i am Yoruba first before I am Nigerian
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
sokera:
are you trying to tell me I am Nigerian before I am Yoruba ? Guy no ... I am a conservative Yoruba man , I am a yoruba man before anything else , yoruba first before anything else ... I have never seen any ibo criticise orji Kalu for all he stole instead they are attacking Tinubu? I dont understand how Tinubu is ibo problem , you think yoruba cant chase ibo ? Guy you better dont pray to see the violence side of yoruba ppl ... ask the hausa in sagamu and in shasha IB they will tell you ... the gentleness of a yoruba man is not cowardly, we just option for peace first , negotiation second , forgiveness third then second chance before we bite ... you know nothing about the Yorubas... dont forget i am Yoruba first before I am Nigerian
...then fight for your republic..
I v not even in my dream heard that a Yoruba man can beat the Igbo...I heard some Igbos here on Nigeria land,crying for Abia for the release of Orji Kalu...You guys just hate them for no reason apart from your natural wicked tendencies... We know the truth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by ashacot: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
When the terrorist in chief started hailing his boys

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Sharia Supreme Council Of Nigeria Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photo) / Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) / Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.