Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,669 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" (44733 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by richmond500: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Angelfrost:

Sigh... You see my issue with most of you? You ended up saying nothing more than a stereotypical conclusion devoid of concrete facts! And I thought you had valid points to proffer.

I am not Igbo, but why on earth will a learned person of my caliber paint an entire region of individuals with the same tar??! Does Nnamdi speak the minds of millions of people spread across a geographical region??! When did they unanimously elect him their spokesperson??! Does Sunday Igboho represent the interests of every single Yoruba person across that region??!... Such little misguided generalizations are what lead to genocides.
I don't go to every household in SE and know how many supports NK and how many doesn't.

There is a thing called sampling(go back to ur statistics textbook), we make generalized argument from a sample and my sample is Igbo's on NL, if u like agree with me, if u like don't agree with me.

It was widely accepted that Nigerians are the poorest people on earth, did they go house to house and conclude this?
its a simpu statistics my friend... Igbo's supports NK and I'll win this case in any court

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by richmond500: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
Masterkernel1:

My guess is that they did that because of hundreds of IPOB members who are kept in incarceration without trial.

If your family member was there you will support that.
by freeing other criminals?
I don't know what I'll do if any of my family member is accused wrongly and in prison, I don't pray that day didn't come but u shouldn't butter the situation.
Those guys just want to deal with Nigerian military, it isn't because of innocent prisoners.

Believe me, if NA leaves south east region, it won't be much time before that region turns into another Yemen.
let's try to understand what we wished for.
If SE would have been far up in the north, I wouldn't raise even care but there stupidity could extend to my region as we share border with SE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Nairalandmonika: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
richmond500:
as long as herdsmen no carry their matter reach my state, I don't give a damn, recently Northern youths killed a guy who blasphemed against Mohammed, why will I give a rat ass about those kind of people, they all support this FH and BH from the start.

The reason why I am against the Igbo's is cos my state is close to their region and any stupidity overflow might likely extend to my state. Except that, I give no fvck about people that supports prison break and release criminals thinking if the northerners aren't locked up, then the southerners shouldn't be locked up.

Such simple minded fools trying to clone Borno in their region
What state are u from?
My guess should be from one of the Niger delta state, u can't say what's happening in Nigeria is not affecting ur state.
Herdsmen kidnap in edo regularly, just yesterday herdsmen kidnap some students in sapele delta state, this thing is getting closer to what ever state u think u are.

It's time Niger delta make a stance if we want to have our nation or join biafra, at this point, one Nigeria is madness n it will be absolutely stupid to still believe in one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
emezuo17:
. He may not be a Yoruba guy oh, possibly fulani, they are many here, deceiving themselves.

HE IS A YORUBBA. DEJI ADEYAJU, SOWORE, YORUBA MEDIA AND YORUBA MODERATORS HERE ON NAIRALAND ARE DOING THE SAME.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by swedbase(m): 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Ok....Nnamdi Kanu is fuelling crisis in igboland.

He can release all the prisoners in igboland and they should unleash their terror on igboland.

It will be beautiful to watch from afar.

The only people i pity are igbo women.

You are not making any sense. First we do not reason like hausa-fulani terrorist and secondly nothing has changed in the north in terms of Northerners hailing and praising boka-haram their foot soldiers. Use your brain. Buhari releases them with compensations after arresting them and calls it rehabilitation. They calls them Bandits instead of terrorists. How many headsmen are in prison for all the crimes they have committed but they arrest our people and throw them in prison for trying to protect our Land against Hausa-Fulani terrorist. Some of you has no brain that's why Nnamdi Kanu calls you people brain dead. I will never condemned my own if you don't condemn yours. If they fail to give us Biafra Somalia will be better than the zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by oluoma1: 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:
why are you people always bringin the rantins of this lunatic to nairaland....??

wetin consighn us with his rantins....??

make una shift joor...

we dont care about your biafra....
Asshole

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by richmond500: 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nairalandmonika:

What state are u from?
My guess should be from one of the Niger delta state, u can't say what's happening in Niger is not affecting ur state.
Herdsmen kidnap in edo regularly, just yesterday herdsmen kidnap some students in sapela delta state, this thing is getting closer to what ever state u think u are.

It's time Niger delta make a stance if we want to have our nation or join biafra, at this point, one Nigeria is madness n it will be absolutely stupid to still believe in one Nigeria.
One Nigeria isn't useless.
There is not even a single country that is as blessed as Nigeria.
cultural diversity, evergreen vegetation, nearness to a large body of water, abundance of mineral resources, bimodal annual rainfalls, enough sunshine, minimum natural disasters, no fall or winter season, a vast area of land, favourable climatic condition, large population to mention but a few. Is there any other country that can compare?
Tell me what makes one Nigeria bad, it is u and I along with the politicians that is bad and not one Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Letthrmsay(m): 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

He can release all the prisoners in igboland and they should unleash their terror on igboland.

No crisis they still runs to SW, now that is 100% on fire by themselves,still SW they will run to,we needs to b vigilant, people that can burn theirs ,will not think twice to bomb us with the kind hatred exhibited on NL here.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by patriotic007: 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
I'm not from the East and am not Ibo... I'm a proud son of the Niger Delta...Why are you guys crying More than the berievedI see plenty comment here of people from other regions threatening different things,...some even went as far as threatening the women with rape....So everyone should worship the norththey steal our oil...kill our youth...rape our women....and now someone has been able to speak up against this injustice going on the land so suddenly everyone has turned to adviser and sympathizer.... I once believed in one Nigeria but since bihari came to power I realized I was only dreaming.... Nigeria can never be one
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Letthrmsay(m): 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
Fucktardgirl:

Concentrate on stopping the migration of your people to Benin Republic IDP camp and leave Igbos out of your misery.

U are an idiot,ur region is burning,u are chasing rat,y don't u lay heavy curse on anyone that migrated to SW if u have what it takes to b on your own, stupid noise maker,burn your region down who care,just let the madness remain there.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by sage(m): 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
Amumaigwe:

Between Kanu that is mobilizing to defend his fatherland and Tnubu who is sacrificing his own people for his selfish political gains, who is the lunatic?

A lunatic is one who thinks unleashing murderers, rapists and armed robbers on the southeast is somehow a positive retaliation against Fulani’s or Tinubu.

Anybody who supports this madness should not relocate to Lagos or Abuja or outside the southeast for safety as the carnage starts

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by sage(m): 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nairalandmonika:

What state are u from?
My guess should be from one of the Niger delta state, u can't say what's happening in Niger is not affecting ur state.
Herdsmen kidnap in edo regularly, just yesterday herdsmen kidnap some students in sapela delta state, this thing is getting closer to what ever state u think u are.

Only a blind fool supports this madness being perpetuated in the southeast.

Igbo people wake up the region is descending into chaos!!!! Stop following idiocy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by berrystunn(m): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Duplik8t77:
it is always almost impossible to disagree with KANU. the man is always on point

On point without thinking
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Fucktardgirl(f): 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
Letthrmsay:

U are an idiot,ur region is burning,u are chasing rat,y don't u lay heavy curse on anyone that migrated to SW if u have what it takes to b on your own, stupid noise maker,burn your region down who care,just let the madness remain there.
Unempathetic fool. Go and reclaim your lost tribesmen who are languishing in Benin Republic IDP camps before you can be taken serious.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Colonelswitz101(m): 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The last time innocent lives were lost in the fulani invasion of Oyigbo, it was wicked good for nothing souls like you that were supporting the genocide. I witnessed first hand the unnecessary killings and harrasment of unarmed civilians by your ragtag illitrate army while you and your likes called MNK a toothless bulldog and kept cheering on the zoo army. Well, adighi agwa ochi nti na agha esula. Nigeria will be brought down to it's knees this time and you with your family will not be left out. That bloodshed that you guys are looking for all this while, you will get it. This isn't 1967 and if you are hoping to see a repeat of what happened in 1967 to 70, then you really have a very low IQ. If the Nigerian government think we do not have the capability to march then trigger for trigger, them they are simply living in bondage of their ignorance. It has begun.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by sage(m): 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
sokera:
yes you are right , if Okorocha , Ngige , Peter Obi, and Orji Uzor Kalu even GEJ are not in prison then no Nigerian should be in prison ...

The same person that tells you not to vote and to boycott elections now says why are so and so not in jail?

Absolute madness I can’t explain. These people should leave the southeast alone
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by ivolt: 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
optionalY09:
Before South East is done we will also free all the Innocent people in South West prison and it will be soon.

All the innocent young Yoruba boys and girls unjustly lockup in the South West will be freed soon
Hardened criminals everywhere. Don't forget that even good-natured people are not defended in the west let alone anarchist on the loose.
You will be shocked and hanged out dry.
Oh wait. I just fell for an Ipob impersonator.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Duplik8t77(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
berrystunn:

On point without thinking
you are probably too shallow to get the points. it is not his fault, you need to open your mind
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Nairalandmonika: 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
richmond500:
cultural diversity, evergreen vegetation, nearness to a large body of water, abundance of mineral resources, bimodal annual rainfalls, enough sunshine, minimum natural disasters, no fall or winter season, a vast area of land, favourable climatic condition, large population to mention but a few. Is there any other country that can compare?
Tell me what makes one Nigeria bad, it is u and I along with the politicians that is bad and not one Nigeria.
What makes Nigeria, is it the geographical location or the people, if u say the people are bad then the country is bad regardless of all it resources.
The greatest resources any country will ever have is human resources. Look at European countries without mineral resources and all, look at how developed they are.
Every region in Nigeria feels that they have been marginalize and need one form of justice or the other, the only way to solve this problem is if everyone go their separate ways.
And honestly u can't tell me u are OK with what's happening in this country. This is not the country I want for my unborn kids, a country that doesn't value human life, cannot fix it's electricity issue for more than 40ys, a child born in the north have more opportunities becoming a president than one born in the south.
Executive, legislative, judiciary and most govt agencies are being controlled by northerners and u think that's OK.
You better wake up to the realities of Nigeria b4 it's too late.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by patriotic007: 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
So all this weather and climatic conditions is what you base your love for one Nigeria on,Even your kids are slaughtered, marginalized, discriminated,?Our youths are so blind
richmond500:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by speedchariot(m): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2021

The only people i pity are igbo women[color=#006600][/color]

Pervert
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by richmond500: 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
patriotic007:
So all this weather and climatic conditions is what you base your love for one Nigeria on,Even your kids are slaughtered, marginalized, discriminated,?Our youths are so blind
my kids aren't slaughtered. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peace Accord: Sowore Is Not Even Sitting Like A Presidential Material (Pic) / Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others / #EndSARS: Sharia Supreme Council Of Nigeria Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.