Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack (12425 Views)

Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack / IGP Asks Supreme Court To Stay Judgment Nullifying Recruitment / Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack by maasoap(m): 7:11am On Apr 06, 2021
Macphenson:
I told somebody yesterday they will tag this IPOB and unleash terror in South East

IPOB already issued a statement that they are not behind the attacks.

Even you yourself don't believe them. Haven't some of them arrested before the prison attack?

I think they are capitalising on some statements credited to MNK to perpetuate this evil.

His followers are bunch of uneducated zombies who were already literally licking his feet and urine before FG chased him away. They do whatever he says even if he doesn't mean it
Re: IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack by Noerection: 7:16am On Apr 06, 2021
Macphenson:
I told somebody yesterday they will tag this IPOB and unleash terror in South East

IPOB already issued a statement that they are not behind the attacks. I think they are capitalising on some statements credited to MNK to perpetuate this evil.

Ever since this incident took place, I have been wondering how this kind of attack even took place around that area without much resistance. Anybody that is familiar with that road will understand what am talking about. That place is well fortified by security agencies as it is close to Douglas House ( Imo state government house).

If the police cannot protect the Police headquarters, then how are they going to protect the masses.
don't be scared boy
Miscreants have to face the music
Re: IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack by Cj4charles(m): 7:20am On Apr 06, 2021
Whereby the CCT chairman could tag anyone from South East Biafran boy's, i expect nothing less from the IGP
Re: IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 06, 2021
Inefficient and ineffective ethnic bigot.

If I were him, I would have been busy with gathering my N3Billion naira for the next tenure extension.
Re: IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack by GreenArrow1(m): 7:30am On Apr 06, 2021
a
BafanaBafana:
One thing that really baffles me about these guys is the way they employ denial tactics.
In 1966, Igbo politicians in connivance with their military officers staged a coup which was celebrated by Igbo's at time. Today, they are denying it wasn't them.
Aguyi Ironsi came with his unifying decree which weakened the regional structures. Today, they trying to deny it.

Ipob and their supporters have been bragging about having weapons, showing us clips of gun battles and all. Now they are attacking law enforcement agencies and their supporters say ipob and ESN are unarmed and peaceful and we should call the attackers unknown gunmen.

When the military kills any of the 'unknown gunmen' they will start crying and saying those are innocent people killed by the army, for how can the army kill unknown people.
They enjoy tagging every crime involving guns to Fulani's, they litter nairaland with threads portraying negativity about other tribes, but when anyone says something about them, they rush to create a topic titled igbophobia and all lie down there to wail on how they are being hated.

As for Kanu, he should stop showing himself as a made in China Shekau. If your people do something, take responsibility for it, but no, he is scared of extradition.

However, whether known or unknown gunmen, they will deal with them just like boko haram are being dealt with.

Exactly. The ESN/IPOB should, like their BH counterparts be bold enough to own take responsibility for their deeds. Well, wether they deny or accept, it won't be long before the S. East begins to be referred to as the Eastern theatre.
Re: IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack by youngeagle(m): 7:35am On Apr 06, 2021
maasoap:

Lol. You have criminals with guns roaming the streets, killing security agents, setting infrastructures ablaze, attacking prisons and setting hardened criminals free and they are yet to stop but you want them to be treated with kid's gloves. Thunder fire your yansh, criminals sympathiser
the hatred will consume you, the military and police have killed them in numbers unprovoked, killing them even when they gather to pray etc, what sort of injustice is that, tagging them terrorists when only they were carrying flags and placards, you people reason from your anus thats why the country is in ruins
Re: IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack by Cashio(m): 8:13am On Apr 06, 2021
BafanaBafana:
One thing that really baffles me about these guys is the way they employ denial tactics.
In 1966, Igbo politicians in connivance with their military officers staged a coup which was celebrated by Igbo's at time. Today, they are denying it wasn't them.
Aguyi Ironsi came with his unifying decree which weakened the regional structures. Today, they trying to deny it.

Ipob and their supporters have been bragging about having weapons, showing us clips of gun battles and all. Now they are attacking law enforcement agencies and their supporters say ipob and ESN are unarmed and peaceful and we should call the attackers unknown gunmen.

When the military kills any of the 'unknown gunmen' they will start crying and saying those are innocent people killed by the army, for how can the army kill unknown people.
They enjoy tagging every crime involving guns to Fulani's, they litter nairaland with threads portraying negativity about other tribes, but when anyone says something about them, they rush to create a topic titled igbophobia and all lie down there to wail on how they are being hated.

As for Kanu, he should stop showing himself as a made in China Shekau. If your people do something, take responsibility for it, but no, he is scared of extradition.

However, whether known or unknown gunmen, they will deal with them just like boko haram are being dealt with.
just like Boko Haram are being dealt with you say? Are you the one dealing with them?.....you go just dey ur room dey type dust.
Re: IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack by Silverpurple: 8:14am On Apr 06, 2021
BiafIntel:
The idiot hasn't fished out his bokoharam gang members, it's peaceful IPOB members that he wants to be fished out. I ask, for what exactly?

What is peaceful IPOB doing with AK-47 and RPG.

We all have the recording of Kanu saying his men should burn all police station and behead officers.

He has successfully made his group a world class terrorist organisation.

1 Like

Re: IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack by Rodwave: 8:33am On Apr 06, 2021
Esseite:
I dont know but I see too many leaks...

- A whole Police HQ very close to the Govt house was attacked in a city, without any intelligence leak to prevent or alert such?..
- Not a single CCTV camera captured anything even at prison gates?..
- Armoury safe via heavy repelling by the police, yet over 1500 prisoners escaped without even a single casualty (even unaimed shots should get one or two)?..
- Videos show Criminals majestically strolling out while chanting success songs for an attack supposed to be repelled by the police..

Maybe it's just me overanalyzing though...

It's better to believe Satan than to believe the useless corrupt police criminals
Re: IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack by od501: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2021
tungamaje:
I hope they won't go to.a junction and arrest innocent passersby and tag them UGM.

Na the local I dey pity shaa. Definitely a bad time time to wear draids and tattoos.
Re: IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack by Zeezenho: 8:56am On Apr 06, 2021
Wao suddenly our incompetent IGP suddenly woke up and under 24 hours investigated now came up with the conclusion that ipob is behind the attack bravo oga IGP.
Re: IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack by Omoslim26: 9:05am On Apr 06, 2021
Oga igp you no smart at all, carry out a religious investigation, yes ipob are suspect with how their scammer of a leader openly throws threat here and there, but what if they are not the ones responsible for this. Do your investigation and stop being so loud mouthed, the real corprits might be planning more attacks banking on how you fixate your mind on ipob.

wack igp.
Re: IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack by EzeBitcoin(m): 9:15am On Apr 06, 2021
So IGP can carry out swift investigation like this and Lekki saga is still lingering up til today. So all of a sudden. It is IPOB that did this.? Just to tarnish them name IPOB. Honestly we really need to go our separate ways in this country
Re: IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2021
Abascoh:
They are unknown gunmen, how can you catch a fish that is not known
But the idiota once said they were on top of the situation, abi na normal beer PARLOUR gist...

1 Like

Re: IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack by Blackdisciple(m): 10:34am On Apr 06, 2021
Preliminary investigations have revealed that the attackers, who came in their numbers with sophisticated weapons such as General Purpose Machine Guns (GPMGs), Sub-Machine Guns (SMGs), AK49 rifles, Rocket Propelled Grenades (RPGs), Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), are members of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB)/Eastern Security Network (ESN).

The police will add their own as usual.
if they really came with those things they mentioned , I don't think a block will be remaining in that building.
Re: IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack by meccuno: 11:23am On Apr 06, 2021
[s]
BafanaBafana:

[/s]
Re: IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack by Mimiranky: 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
An who told this so called IGP that IPOB are responsible for this nonsense....
Re: IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack by tit(f): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
The IGP and commissioner staged the attacks.
If you get the phone records of the police commissioner, prison controller, brigade commander, and governor, you will see them coordinating the drama.
Re: IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack by BiafIntel: 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
maasoap:

Even you yourself don't believe them. Haven't some of them arrested before the prison attack?

His followers are bunch of uneducated zombies who were already literally licking his feet and urine before FG chased him away. They do whatever he says even if he doesn't mean it
You can't be any more daft and dumb. Who did this to you? The state of your beloved nigeria has retarded your brain.
Re: IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack by Beng1234: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
Innocent people will be paraded
Re: IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack by Benega9(m): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ok o Fisher mens
Re: IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack by vanunu: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
goxx:
LMAO. Are you Ipob members divided or what? Now you are literally saying "ipob did it, but no casualties and life bullets?". Others are still lying to themselves that ipob didn't do it.

He was referring to what the govt said about the leke killings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Bars Negligent Staff From Governorship Polls, Issues Stern Warning To Recs / Kano APC To Tribunal: NNPP Has No Candidate | Declare Gawuna Governor-Elect / NIMC Workers Shut-down National Assembly Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.