Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba (14888 Views)

Building Sealed By EFCC In Wuse 2 Abuja Is Not GTB Property / Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... / New Anti Corruption Group Today At Wuse, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by goggs(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2011
Went to the University town of Gwagwalada today and there was tension in the town as rumors spread of impending demonstration in a predominantly Hausa part of the town. The police carried out a small show of force and things quickly normalized. Pure water sellers, corn roasters and hawkers were back on the streets and things look normal till I left.

Heard of riots in Suleja/Zuba. Since it wasn't my route, I can't confirm. No one I spoke to were pleased. All were pissed and called for tougher action against the rioters. I couldn't agree more.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by binhozie(m): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2011
Only a [size=15pt]FOOL[/size] will say that girl was ripped open by a train
I had accepted that train of thought, (pardon the pun), until i saw this picture
My people look at this picture
How small is the train that it ripped this girl in two without mangling any other part of her body?
Her hands, fingers every other part of her body is in perfect condition
And the way her body was placed on the tracks? HABA cry
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Beync(f): 11:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
D worse part be say these abokis no de hear come na zo, dats why buhari is in d right position to address them in d language dey wud understand otherwise some bullet shud hit their silly heads angry
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by vanessaven(f): 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2011
binhozie:

I had accepted that train of thought, (pardon the pun), until i saw this picture
How small is the train that it ripped this girl in two without mangling any other part of her body?
And the way her body was placed on the tracks? HABA  cry
I agree with you my dear. And there's hardly any blood on the scene.
And as for those saying there's no violence going on (since the only town you all seem to know is Abuja), parts of Jos, Gombe, Sokoto, Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Bauchi etc are on fire. Not rumours. Confirmed reports.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by DeepSoul(f): 12:23am On Apr 19, 2011
I have heard so many versions of the Wuse Market story, my head is spinning.

Whether it is true or not, I don dey look all those abokis wey dey sell recharge card for my street with suspicion.

Me wey sabi fear, I definitely am not going near Wuse Mkt for another 100 years grin

Bottom line, everybody should be careful.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by shotster50(m): 1:18am On Apr 19, 2011
binhozie:

And the way her body was placed on the tracks? HABA cry

When I first saw that picture today on Twitter, my reaction was instant rage , but after a while, I gathered the pictures are a couple of months old from an accident.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 19, 2011
shotster50:

When I first saw that picture today on Twitter, my reaction was instant rage , but after a while, I gathered the pictures are a couple of months old from an accident.

Bro, thank you help me tell the useless FBI inspectors, even if person post civil war picture dem go believe,

@wadosky: i don boil water for my kettle. Come make i massage your heart,
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Dyt(f): 6:19am On Apr 19, 2011
I think d tension s all gone now
i hp i can go 2 anywhere now
yh,waka waka starts ryt away
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by horny4u(f): 6:49am On Apr 19, 2011
Give free, complusory education (good Quality ) to d north.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by HARDDON: 9:52am On Apr 19, 2011
shakes ma head
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Nifemijoo(f): 11:14am On Apr 19, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]Yea, The Northerners were born to rule, while southerners are born followers!

May God Almighty 4give u.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Siony(m): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2011
na waooo nigeria, what can i say here, by their fruits we shall know them.
if truely this riot thing really exist then those that are behind it should be set to face the consequence
do they ever think about the children? the mothers? do they enjoy this fate? is this the best answer to rebrand Nigeria?
what are they calling themselves to other countries who are hearing this news. if the trumpet is blown today for war, will they be set to face the heat

anytime i remember the Biafra?/nigeria war, i cried for the lost souls. they seize to stop not only the head is caught. this is an advise i have for those who are plotting this. the innocent blood shed because of your course will be redeemed from your generations to generations.

i pray for Nigeria to be United, anyone who is Anti-Unity will face Gods-Rot
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Sunofgod(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2011
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Oluwayombo: 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2011
When are we going to stop all these violence. It is having great effect on our dear country.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Akosbaba(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2011
Bad losers
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by tyange(m): 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2011
The 'guy' said (in advance) that he wasn't going to any court, if he losses the presidential , little did i expect him to resort to using "mai ruwa", "dan achaba" and "dan doko" to unleash mayhem on unsuspecting, innnocent Nigerians! what a leader! I can't recall his appealing to the half-baked human supporters to even give-up violence. Nigerian watch the people you vote for as leaders , !
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Akosbaba(m): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2011
I wonder if this would have happened if BB had applied wisdom and found a common ground with the ACN by signing that stupid contract of giving up the vice presidential post for ACN topshots weeks before the election rather than watching his supporters showing that they are bad losers.i guess he doesn't know what they meant by half bread being better than none
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Siony(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2011
my brothers, look at this, this tugs is kinda going to far oooo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126971
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Reggie2(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2011
After the Biafran civil war, Ibo people remained victims of the Nigerian political quagmire. Since the end of hostilities in 1970, Nigeria has been ruled by uniformed nitwits from the powerful north merely accommodating gullible individuals from the south that have no vision of leadership. Subsequent military turned millionaires became civilian leaders and reduced Nigeria to what we have today! PDP is a bye product of a corrupt leadership until GEJ. Discoveries of the 2011 elections is a united south and a subdued north. This means that future free and fair elections can produce a genuine class of leaders capable taking Nigeria to the next level. Just as the spokesman of PDP said to Aljazeera, office seekers must stop banking on religion to win elections.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by obxddon(m): 9:36am On Apr 20, 2011
Christians and southerners in the north throw away that soft mind get your own charms,cutlass and guns, attack back, revenge is a must, its high time we let them know we are not weak,

Niger delta millitanst where are you, Cus I know that you guys did not submit all the real guns, lets take them up and head to the north, they must Pay and let them know we are not afriad of them , No be only them get strong heart!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna / If Oil Can’t Save Venezuela, It Sure Can’t Save Nigeria Says Ben Murray / Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.