Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,792 members, 7,844,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba (14889 Views)

Building Sealed By EFCC In Wuse 2 Abuja Is Not GTB Property / Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... / New Anti Corruption Group Today At Wuse, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Thatdave(m): 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2011
Buhari should be arrested and prosecuted. Some boko harams are not above the law.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by wealthnet: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2011
Let everybody be loyal to Nigeria for the peace and stability of this country. We should stop spreading news not yet confirm.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Wadosky(m): 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2011
@muskeet,go and wash ur dirty yash with ur kettle,udesireable element,illiterates,ur children childrens will not taste power in their lives.The small god u worship strike u down aboki,almajiri,street begger
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by alrightna: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2011
the question is who are they attacking? the innocent christian!!!
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Dyt(f): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2011
I hrd earlier tho
bt jst peeped thru my wndow now
seein d hefty holdup
abj nos 1 holdup
n dey r all headin 2 Kubwa,Nyanya,Maraba
i m sure d tension s reduced a bit now
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Parnassuss(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2011
I just heard, what sparked the Wuse stampede was a foolish mistake made by some passers-by who saw a tied bag leather bag and thought it a bomb. People started fleeing indiscriminately and b4 long the thing had taken a life of its own. After police arrived they tore it open and found soup making ingredients, the bag's owner had been hiding lest she be hung by the frenzied and panicky crowd.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2011
@Wadosky: if u like go hug transformer, carry your red cap smuggle drug, use your mama do blood money, e concern you,
Na train jam that woman(rip), SIMPLE AND SHORT,

Now go back to your yahoo yahoo before replying
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by pinkrex(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2011
These Extremists and Idiots thinking with their swords.

Buhari planted these riots when he made a very controversial statement. saying ' He would not contest the result of this election but his party members can'. How on earth can democracy work with people that dont think like humans
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by solo2(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
I can not believe that some people are so crude, Must they win election by force, I am very angry with this set of crude people trying to spoil the image of  our follow brothers from the north. I am angry.  angry angry angry
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by goldenray(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2011
Just drove thru Maraba a couple of hours ago as the Military were restoring peace. The riot started in front of the CPC  office where lots of tyres were heaped on the express and huge fires lit to block oncoming and outbound traffic. then the perpetrators started vandalizing cars and attacking innocent citizens.
below are some pix i was able to take. Not too clear tho cos was mobile, tense and area was smoky

Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by yemmight(m): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2011
I really appreciate the prompt response from the Garki Police Command.  They were everyehere in Garki and they quickly locked down the Model market in Garki 2.  The Military men from Abacha Barrracks were also equal to the task.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Wadosky(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2011
@muskeet or mosquito,whatever you call yourself,dirty moslem from CPC,uncastrated swine,bunch of homosexuals,gateman,ȋ̝̊̅̄ will only send my alsatian to devour u and your family not excluding your baa kwomi brother muhamadu buhari.go and screw ur mother
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Wadosky(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2011
@muskeet,na ur papa house u de born

Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by MaiSuya(m): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2011
Thankfully Abj was just a rumour
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by calaway: 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2011
THE WORLD IS OUR WITNESS ON THE INTEGRITY OF THIS ELECTION. HAPPY ARE WE AND SO WE ARE BUSY CELEBRATING THE VICTORY OF GEJ IN THE NIGERIA. IF YOU CHOOSE TO DESTROY YOUR REGIONS OF THE COUNTRY PLEASE DO SO. WE WILL IMPOSE A CURFEW IN YOUR TOWNS UNTIL ALL AND ANY COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY WILL COME TO STAND STILL. IF YOU CONTINUE TO STRESS WE WILL STOP ANY OIL MONTHLY ALLOCATION TO YOUR AREA. IF YOU TRY TO SPREAD THE CHAOS TO OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY YOU WILL ONLY BREED HATRED AND RESENTMENT FOR YOUR KIND IN THE AREAS YOU ATTACK AND THEY TOO WILL BE TOTALLY AT THE MERCY OF THEIR VICTIMS UNTILL THEY ARE TOTALLY WIPED OUT FROM THOSE REGIONS. SO U SEE ANYWAY YOU LOOSE. TOW THE PATH OF PEACE AND WE MAY JUST PITY YOUR SORRY PARASITE ASSES AND LET U REMAIN IN NIGERIA INSTEAD OF CHASING YOU TO NIGER REP. WHERE U BELONG.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by vaLasce(m): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2011
diz miscreants shld b adequately dealt with.
JTF shld shoot diz antelops@sight. angry
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by bamosagie(m): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2011
IF, I REPEAT, IF ANY SOUTH SOUTH PERSON IS KILLED IN THIS MAYHEM, ALL OF NORTHERN EXTRACTION IN THE SOUTH SHOULD CALL THEIR FAMILY ONE MORE TIME TO SAY GOODBYE. THERE SHALL BE NO MERCY
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by ifyalways(f): 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
Spoke to my bros in school @ gwagwalada and there is relative peace in the area.

Folks are just being generally scared and careful.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2011
It is going to be an eye for an eye this time. We would defy the odds, put our holy bible away and go after you abokis. Enough of all these rubbish.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by baslone: 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2011
See as peops just dey boast online!!! If e start una fit wait!!

Na today!!! grin
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by somze(f): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2011
Na for Internet una dey threaten each other. I no fit laugh  grin

Anyway guys let us stop all this talk about separation. To be sincere not even the Ciroma's, IBBs, Atiku's, Danjumas and even Buhari himself will support this call. Do you know the number of oil wells (save Buhari) those guys own in the South Get real. This has always been a North/South control issue.

Abuja is safe and calm by the way. There were no riots in Wuse or Utako. In Wuse 2 market there was a false bomb scare and the police sorted that out. Leave peaceably with each other. We are all Nigerians.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by moderattor: 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
Our uncle is now Mr. President,
We now got immunity in our residence
We just need a clear evidence
And we'll fry your as.ses withou concience
We got our old testaments
And we're memorising the law of moses
A tyre for a tyre, An as.s for an as.s
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by bidex(m): 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2011
just got a response from a friend here that its all a lie. the pictures ppl posted here is all lie. the lady was killed by train according to the friend and even show me on his face book.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by tlops(m): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2011
why all the violence, we were just celebrating that the elections was without violence, here we are, an aftermath!
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by calaway: 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
@SOMZE

NO IT WILL NOT BE BUSINESS AS USUAL. WHY MUST ONLY INDIVIDUALS FROM THE NORTH OWN OIL WELLS IN THE SOUTH WHILE SOUTHERNER ARE GRAPPLING FOR CRUMBS TO SURVIVE(OF LATE OBASANJO HAS JOINED THE LIST). WHAT IS THE CRITERIA FOR THIS CHEATING? THIS IS THE MORE REASON WHY THEY R SCARED OF CHANGE. WELL GAME IS UP AND THE CHANGE IS HERE I DONT THINK THEY WILL TAKE IT LIGHTLY. BUT WE R READY FOR THEM
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Kenyy: 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2011
bamosagie:

IF, I REPEAT, IF ANY SOUTH SOUTH PERSON IS KILLED IN THIS MAYHEM, ALL OF NORTHERN EXTRACTION IN THE SOUTH SHOULD CALL THEIR FAMILY ONE MORE TIME TO SAY GOODBYE. THERE SHALL BE NO MERCY
Internet 5-star General! I hail you.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by honorsam(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2011
This is grossly inhuman cry
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by LordElNou: 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2011
many people here are sentimental about their judgements
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Kenyy: 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2011
Thatdave:

Buhari should be arrested and prosecuted.
I doubt if the World President would take the lead let alone a woman president.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by ceeplus(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2011
@drious .Pls nobody should listing to drious.he is a great liar.born liar per say.pls house,no bomb was thrown at mararaba,no killing,only burning of tyres by some hausa pple.everything happnd infront of my shop at mararaba junction.i'm a live witnes of everytin dat hapnd at mararaba.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by obongtunji: 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
GOD help nigeria.
Re: Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba by Limaoscar: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2011
Nope Berger is not ablaze. Just passed there 10 mins ago - 2.45pm. Very sad. Heard the VP's pad in Kaduna was torched as well. I cannot remember the houses of Diya, Olanrewaju, Adisa and co. torched even in the heat of June 12. I just hope BB and his supporters have an explanation for this. Anti-corruption by the force of the sword. Once again the North or Hausa-Fulani must distance itself from the sayings of Othman Dan-Fodio if it will ever be accepted in the modern, progressive and equitable Nigeria being built. Social justice is first.

You are either too kind or you lack the exact scenario to compare this demonic madness by some folks up North.
The June 12 issue you mentioned is in a class of it's own. ABIOLA WON A FREE AND FAIR election at least. This one, the fellow didn't even win. He won a few states up North and did not get the requisite 25% of most state of the Federation. And talking of corruption is He an Angel, or when did Buhari and His fellow illitrate supporters become Anti-corruption Crusaders for GOD! sad

You didn't see such display of dimness down South because we still can think for ourselves, so don't even dare compare, Nooooo, don't go there. These folks are blunt irredeemable even in the 21st century allowing Buhari to be using them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’ll Bring Down El-rufai’s Govt, Beggars Warn / Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) / Dangers For APC In Coerced Consensus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.