Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy (13606 Views)

What Will You Do If You Mistakenly See Your Wife's Younger Sister Naked? / Crazy: Soon To Be Husband Peeps At Her Private / Where My Kubwa Peeps At. Best Place To Take Your Babe In Kubwa???! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Dat2jo: 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
My wife's younger sister who is 19 came to stay with us. So last week I noticed movements anytime my wife is moaning and got to find out it's her sister who normally comes to peep through the key hole. So from three days back, I started leaving the door slightly open and position my wife in a way that her sis can now see my thing going in and out. I'm nervous to tell my wife but Its exciting for me. I just wish my wife would like what I'm thinking. I still don't want to risk it and jeopardize my marriage. Pls advise me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by TownJ: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
Contact us today!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Amotolongbo(f): 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dat2jo:

My wife's younger sister who is 19 came to stay with us. So last week I noticed movements anytime my wife is moaning and got to found out it's her sister who normally comes to peep through the key hole. So from three days back, I started leaving the door slightly open and position my wife in a way that her sis can now see my thing going in and out. I'm nervous to tell my wife but Its exciting for me. I just wish my wife would like what I'm thinking. I still don't want to risk it and jeopardize my marriage. Pls advise me.
The perfect place you can receive your needed advice is the yaba left

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Aforxzy(f): 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
What did i just read. Oga. You are mad..

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by gfon(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Bad guy..you dey reason threesomme abi.Sha no let your wife use knife slice off your dickk

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by SMBH: 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Why dont you just lock the door and cover all the holes( pun intended)

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Dat2jo: 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Aforxzy:
What did i just read. Oga. You are mad..
Why will u say that?
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by atilla(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hahaha ur story is funny. I would advice you if you want to do this take it somewhere else and dint let it be your wife's sister watching you guys or if you can't help it dont takeout further than that. So that you dont try any th ing with her sister and dont takeout further than what I are doing now. E get why

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Dat2jo: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
gfon:
Bad guy. you dey reason party abi .Sha no let your wife use knife slice off your dickk
Yeah bro

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Dat2jo: 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
atilla:
Hahaha ur story is funny. I would advice you if you want to do this take it somewhere else and dint let it be your wife's sister watching you guys or if you can't help it dont takeout further than that. So that you dont try any th ing with her sister and dont takeout further than what I are doing now. E get why
But it will be fun to have them both at the same time. Ill love that

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Dat2jo: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
SMBH:
Why dont you just lock the door and cover all the holes( pun intended)
I love the fact that she watches

7 Likes

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by matrix199(m): 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dat2jo:
But it will be fun to have them both at the same time. Ill love that

You don craze

Would you buy the idea if she also suggested to have a thre3some with you and your older or younger brother?

15 Likes

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
Just look at the person somebody went to marry. undecided

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by tayo60(f): 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
U are not mentally ok

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Dat2jo: 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
matrix199:

You don craze

Would you buy the idea if she also suggested to have a party with you and your older or younger brother?
No I won't. Thing is we once had it with a random girl when we went on vacation so it's not as if my wife is averse to something like that. Just that it's now her sister we're talking about
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by matrix199(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dat2jo:
No I won't. Thing is we once had it with a random girl when we went on vacation so it's not as if my wife is averse to something like that. Just that it's now her sister we're talking about

shuooo! Your wife let you have a thre3some with a random girl?

You two are not balanced!

Well, it's your stroke.

12 Likes

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Dat2jo: 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
tayo60:
U are not mentally ok
We all have our fantasies. Mine is to have my wife's kid sis while she's eating my wife out.
PrimadonnaO:

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
OK
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Dat2jo: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
matrix199:

shuooo! Your wife let you have a thre3some with a random girl?

You two are not balanced!

Well, it's your stroke.
I just dunno if she'll be hurt if I suggest that.
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by matrix199(m): 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dat2jo:
I just dunno if she'll be hurt if I suggest that.

What da fvck is wrong with you man?! Are you a pervert? Must you fantasize having a thre3some with your sister-in-law? Does that mean your daughter to come wouldn't be safe as well?

You should seek help ok

12 Likes

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
be careful, you might end up in a hospital with a severed dicck

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Olunmercy56(f): 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
Oloshi, I hope you don't sleep with her on day undecided Kuku do video for us to see for Free. I reject your type of man as a husband

5 Likes

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by iRepNaija1: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
Do you hear yourself? You are contemplating suggesting to your wife to have a party with you and her sister? And you've already stated that you wouldn't like it if this situation were the other way around, yet it's still on your mind. OP, there's a big difference between a random girl and your sister-in-law. The lack of empathy is just astonishing. You know what to do, you just don't want to do it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Wittyglam(f): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
This can't be real. Do you intend sleeping with her? If know the right thing to do is to report your suspicious to her sister or you call her and talk to her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The perfect place you can receive your needed advice is the yaba left

Lol...
Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Fvckyouall: 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

and the peeper is a lady somebody would marry this life nor balance

11 Likes

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Fvckyouall: 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
Wittyglam:
This can't be real. Do you intend sleeping with her? If know the right thing to do is to report your suspicious to her sister or you call her and talk to her.

but the other thing to do is eat from two plates. After all it's not his fault she peeped

4 Likes

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Quality20(m): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
youthful exuberance and curiosity at play. Do it less frequently n tell ur wife to behave her herself. Aside this take no more action

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
I know that kind of marriage. When two Small children get married this is the kind of thing that happens.

A mature man will never do what you did. Rather he'll tell the wife to question and warn the sister.

Grow up.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
Man i can perceive yo mindset ok

Ya wanna seduce the B!tch and in the process drill her hard but let me assure ya that the outcome of it ain't gonna be the way u planned it.....

Amend your Way's cuz Way Too Big This Day's.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by 3gpvids: 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Oloshi, I hope you don't sleep with her on day undecided Kuku do video for us to see for Free. I reject your type of man as a husband

You wan see preeq chai!

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy by Wittyglam(f): 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
Black is black and blue is blue, don't advice him to do the wrong. He has a duty to correct her.
Fvckyouall:

but the other thing to do is eat from two plates. After all it's not his fault she peeped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Is Something About Air Hostesses. / What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? / Boob And Konji Alert :see How Curvy Lagos Babe Expose Her Big Package On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.