Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Utme Change Of Institution/course - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Utme Change Of Institution/course (19545 Views)

JAMB Change Of Institution/course / Jamb Change Of Institution/course Problem : Pls / Branches Of Jamb Office To Get Your Change Of Institution/course Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by pope732901(m): 7:16am On Jul 12, 2011
Hello Nairalanders,
I am having a problem here and I'd like you to help me out. I took Jamb and scored 208, now I thought of changing institutions and I got the card and successfully changed it to my new choice. But when I re-checked my E-slip (the type I took to the Exam hall for Jamb) to print it, the previous one hasn't changed but when I check my result to view it there but Its changed already on it and I am so worried coz I wouldn't wanna face any problem during my POST-UME.

If you have anyone that changed his/her institution, or you, please check your result at www.jamb.org.ng, to see if its changed and back it to the home page and click on Reprint E-slip and check your photocard again if its changed or just mine.

Please help.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by pope732901(m): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2011
@Admin Odunnu, you're very stupid for redirecting me and blocking my post without my consent. Are you blind and so daft to know my post and this are different only similar? Bleep you! I've been on this site since 2008 and you just joined 2009 and think coz you're the admin you could manipulate peoples post?. Now I can't get an answer to my post. To hell with you.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Darwine(m): 11:10am On Jul 13, 2011
pope732901:

@Admin Odunnu, you're very silly for redirecting me and blocking my post without my consent. Are you blind and so daft to know my post and this are different only similar? bleep you! I've been on this site since 2008 and you just joined 2009 and think coz you're the admin you could manipulate peoples post?. Now I can't get an answer to my post. To hell with you.
I think the Moderator is trying to reduce spamming and unecessary repetition of threads with similar meanings or message contents, thereby preventing commotions. I guess its part of their works and instructions given to them. You are not the one that have their threads deleted, they know the best, so CHILL!
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by pope732901(m): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2011
What the Moderator did was senseless, you ought to read the post. Now I can't get answer to my post now just wandering on someone elses post with no comment. So frustrating.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Darwine(m): 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2011
Sorry about that. What was the question? Why not state it here and know if you can find the answer here instead of using the energy to complain?
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Odunnu: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2011
pope732901:

@Admin Odunnu, you're very silly for redirecting me and blocking my post without my consent. Are you blind and so daft to know my post and this are different only similar? bleep you! I've been on this site since 2008 and you just joined 2009 and think coz you're the admin you could manipulate peoples post?. Now I can't get an answer to my post. To hell with you.
Didnt anybody teach you manners? Even if nobody did, you can learn and teach yourself.
Anyway sha, i'll let it lie. What thread are you referring to and what was the question?
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by pope732901(m): 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2011
Bleep off punk.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by pope732901(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2011
Fck off punk.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by tosnat: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2011
its 2 days2 d closure,can i still purchase d change of course/inst card?info needed,pls am in lagos
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Darwine(m): 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2011
tosnat:

its 2 days2 d closure,can i still purchase d change of course/inst card?info needed,pls am in lagos
The closing date is on the 18 of this month, so you can still purchase it now ok.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by tosnat: 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2011
darwine,it seems u ar always online.kudos.pls iz d card available @ retial outlets eg banks?or @ jamb office? grin
Darwine:

The closing date is on the 18 of this month, so you can still purchase it now ok.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Darwine(m): 7:50am On Jul 14, 2011
@tosnat, you will get it at the jamb office. It was N2,500, later some got it at N3,000, so for now i dont know the price but it should not be more than N3,000.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by tosnat: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2011
thanks man
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Darwine(m): 7:09am On Jul 15, 2011
@tosnat, hope you have gotten it? If you have, tell us cuz so many people are still asking. Nice day!
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by tosnat: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2011
yep.i've got it @ d jamb office @ ikoyi.rush there if u ar stil in nid of it.sales closes 2day
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Gbengard(m): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2011
Wad up dudes! Pls is the change of institution card close?
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by ao3: 10:14am On Apr 06, 2012
pls guys i bought the change of institution/course card and i tried to change it with the pin and serial number plus my reg number, but it keeps bringing back the page. pls guys i need your help
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Excelboi(m): 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2012
Watz xactly d prob @e03? I cn help out.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by ao3: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2012
Excelboi: Watz xactly d prob @e03? I cn help out.

i have been trying to change my institution with the card but its not going, it just keep bringing the page back with no msg
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2012
@ excelboi,
I have exactly the same problem as ao3.It seems the website is the prob.Probably it works a few times and you were fortunate to be on it at that time.If however its the cafe,I wil love you to kindly help me out as well but help ao3 first since you promised him/her before me..Thanks!
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Lindx93(f): 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2012
Pls who knows the closing date of the change of institution?
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Excelboi(m): 7:51am On Apr 13, 2012
A03 and battieman... Are guys successful yet in it? If no, i can help u guys out if only u could trust me out on dat...
FYI: hope u guys put the correct pin annd started the serial with SCC?
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by muyicus: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2012
wen is d closin date? i heard dat is closin next week, is it true?
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Sweetangy3: 4:26pm On May 17, 2013
Darwine:
can i change my institution twice?
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by reynaguy: 8:43am On Jul 06, 2014
alrite
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by heavenlyboy5(m): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2016
Change your jamb details- Phone number/ email 2016/2017 academic session (www.jamb.org.ng)

Finally Jamb has decided not to sleep on the bike again by really upgrading their servers rapidly. Not only have jamb updated their network, Jamb has also given Jambites what I call the double chance opportunity this year. Jamb as at 2014/2015 and 2015/2016 academic sessions respectively allowed the Indomie of prospective studdents to get burnt (lol) when they enforced only one University per student.

Thanks to Prof. Dibu Ojerinde the Jamb registrar for the Educational ministry entirely that has given Jambite full hope this year to work out their best in the 2 choice institution option.

Now lets get to work

How to change your phone number for jamb 2016/2017

1. Log into Jambs website www.jamb.org.ng

On the upper Right of the Click on “2016 Utme e-Registration’’

On successful opening, probably in a new pop up Window.

2.Click on ‘’Log in here’’Now enter yor scratch card credentials to get started

ALSO READ: Jamb chemistry syllable 2016 readable online without pdf download

In the case where you did not see the image above them follow this Link directly .

what Details are you to change?

Change Jambs phone Number.

Once you have logged in you can access the change of phone number after then you should reprint you slip .

Change Jambs Email address.

Once you have logged in you can access the change of email address after then you should reprint you slip .

You may also be allowed to change other jamb details but not the jamb change of course or jamb change of institution for that one would be done later.

Note: AFTER you have followed this our detailed steps and you still cannot do it

then we can help you do it for for a fee of N1000.00

ALSO SEE:Jamb 2016 syllabus for Agricultural science- No pdf,doc just read online

Send TO us your scratch card details including your reg number and email address to NKB.LUV@GMAIL.COM or Whats app 08134790061. After we receive your payment and details ,you would be sent your new slip slip containing changed information.

Jamb Change of Course and Institution

Jamb change of course and institution scratch card is an official e-scratch card from the management of Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, Jamb, The Scratch card is for those who would like to change their Course or institutions due to the below Reasons.

Who Need the Scratch?

Let reminds you all that the standard universities cut-off marks in Nigeria are as followed:

Federal Universities General Cut-Marks = 200

State Universities General Cut-Marks = 180

Polytechnics General Cut-Marks = 160

If your score didn,t meet up with the above cut-off for Post-utme Screening, Infotanus strongly advice you to order the scratch card in order to change and switch your choices so that you can be able to enter into any institution that fall into any of the categories above.

5 Major Reasons why you may want to change your Course or Institutions

Due to irreversible Mistakes during UTME registration
Due to Low UTME score
Due to Security
Due to Incomplete O’level results
Parental Care /Suggestions/ Other Reasons

How do I Order for change of Institution/Course

Infotanus Team are always here to help all Jambites that would like to change jamb course OR institution or any other jamb related issues. All Prospective Candidates interested in purchasing the 2016/2017 Jamb UTME change of course forms / Change of Institution forms should follow the steps below:

Option 1:

1. Make a payment ₦4000 (Four thousand Naira Only) using your JAMB Registration Number to replace your actual name on the bank teller into our official bank accounts listed below:

1. Go to JAMB office or any JAMB sales point nearest to you
2. Purchase CHANGE OF COURSE Scratch Card (=N=2,500)
3. Go to JAMB Website
4. Click on Change of Course/Institution
5. You’ll be redirected to your JAMB Form
6. Change your Course or Institution (where applicable)
7. Crosscheck and Submit your form.
8. You’re done
9. Reprint your JAMB Slip.

Hey! It’s like you can’t do JAMB change of course or institution on your own. Don’t worry, We will do it for you though we charge only N4.000 for this service including the change of institution/course card.

With the above steps, you will be able to change your Jamb-UTME Course/Institution – 1st or 2nd Choice without stress.

Congratulations! You can now reprint your original JAMB result slip with ease.

Skye Bank
A/c Name: Inyene Ime Okon

A/c No: 3047002940

Amount N1000.

or an Airtime Equivalence.

JAMB 2016: Closing Date of Change of Course & Institution for 2016/2017

THIS is to inform all the Candidates who participated in the 2015 Joint Admission & Matriculation Board, JAMB, Examination, and would like to apply for change of course/institution that the closing date has been announced.

Candidates who would want to apply for change in either of any of their Courses or Institutions, should take note that the closing date is 17th April, 2016.

As at the time of writing this, we don’t know if the date will be extended. But we advice all interested persons to proceed with theirs before the closing date.

Although the Official Cutoff mark for 2016 has not been released, but we advice all JAMBites to go through last year Jamb cutoff marks to determine if they are going to be eligible for their school of choice.

Please share this info with your friends on twitter and Facebook.

Before you can Change Course/Institution for 2016 UTME registered candidates, an Account MUST be created. This shall be used to login subsequently. If you have NOT created an account, click the No Account Yet, Click Here link below.Only your Access Code is required to create account.

View Registration Centers

Also see: Unizik matriculation date

1. Go to JAMB office or any JAMB sales point nearest to you
2. Purchase CHANGE OF COURSE Scratch Card (=N=2,500)
3. Go to JAMB Website
4. Click on Change of Course/Institution
5. You’ll be redirected to your JAMB Form
6. Change your Course or Institution (where applicable)
7. Crosscheck and Submit your form.
8. You’re done
9. Reprint your JAMB Slip.

Hey! It’s like you can’t do JAMB change of course or institution on your own. Don’t worry, We will do it for you though we charge only N4.000 for this service including the change of institution/course card.

With the above steps, you will be able to change your Jamb-UTME Course/Institution – 1st or 2nd Choice without stress.

Congratulations! You can now reprint your original JAMB result slip with ease.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! / Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University / University Of Abuja Post Ume Date Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.