Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP (32232 Views)

Obi's Pollster Nextier Owners Are Members Of Labour Party Presidential Council / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / J’oburg No Longer Safe For Nigerians,Attackers Are Well Organised –president, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Cuntface: 10:09am On Apr 06, 2021
seunmsg:
Is it not obvious even to the blind? We don’t need the IGP to tell us what we all know. The only set of people denying the obvious are IPOB sympathizers.

Hopefully, there will be a very strong response from our security agencies. They must feel the full wrath of Nigeria’s military force. They have brought home an ant infested firewood and must not complain of the lizard’s visit.

Typical slave grin
We the sensible Nigerians know investigation should be carried out to know who's guilty.
They're quick to pin it to ESN, but no word about who killed people in ebony and Lekki right??
Keep being a slave na you go tire

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Blackdisciple(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2021
And he is still thinking if to go after Sunday Igboho or not.
Buhari is giving them real job to do.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by sterlingD(m): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2021
Reacting in the statement on Monday, the IGP said, “Preliminary investigations have revealed that the attackers, who came in their numbers with sophisticated weapons such as General Purpose Machine Guns (GPMGs), Sub-Machine Guns (SMGs), AK49 rifles, Rocket Propelled Grenades (RPGs), Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), are members of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB)/Eastern Security Network (ESN).

A thorough and stealth investigation should be carried out to find who these Unknown Gun Men really are.The kind of weaponry mentioned above in bold by the IGP calls for serious concern.A lot of things have been allowed to happen which should not be allowed to happen.

We have been joking and paying lip service to a while lot of affairs and issues of the nation.A lot of thing have become so compromised.The spate of insecurity across the country with this one in Owerri makes one to begin to wonder....................
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Faber(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2021
pquaver:

Let Nnamdi Kanu come back home first. He is UK telling others to go home.. Is it not in UK he has his achievements? You want others to leave what the Laboured for and go back and start afresh while Nnamdi Kanu cannot? He should lead by example as a leader.. Is that how the Biafra want to be? What is the difference with Nigeria? The leader will ask the people to do what he cannot do ba? Biafra will be a bigger zoo.. Make igbo blood spill up north first.. As I said I no get time to banter with you yet.. Make e happen una go hear from us..

Taa na small pikin you be. Nnamdi Kanu is not in UK. He has no house in UK. His house in Umuahia have been destroyed by Zoo army. He has sacrificed his parents all because of this struggle. When he came back what did the Zoo army achieved. He defeated them in their own Court. Many of us have lost loved ones in this struggle. Anyone up North can be sacrificed. All we want is freedom. What was the achievement of EndSars protests? So your deluded mind no tell you say Nija no fit work again? Receive sense in the name of Chukwu okike Abiama, Isee

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by jcross19: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
360degreess:
I knew it was those useless terrorists (ESN)
FG should use the army and destroy them
the Fulani government knew they have lost the battle in that IMO state, they came up with that breaking of the prison so that they can come harder on ESN in order to pave way for Fulani herdsmen... God punish buhari...

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Kelvinhunta: 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
Guy E be like say u drink monkey tail this morning. Oya Na e go be, make e no be like say I follow u de drag
Faber:

We are smart people. Infact the smartest people in Africa. The stats are there. Whatever we venture into must be for the betterment of our people whether good or bad adventure. We don't blow churches or attack our women and markets.

Example: During the EndSars...some people tried to loot Banks in Aba and other Eastern cities. Nnamdi Kanu came out and gave other that anyone found looting the banks must be lynched. He said: " are you looting the banks what did the banks did to you. If you attack the banks...and your brothers overseas send you money, where will you go and withdraw the money?

So the war will come cos from all indications...the World powers are backing IPOB to fight for there freedom if they are damn serious about it. Then within 2 or 3 months the World powers will come in and conduct a referendum...that's the latest plan now. Donations are going on to buy weapons to face the Zoo army. 2021 no be 1966...the world don wise up now. And our Radio will be there to direct and report events. Gone are the days when our enemies report on our behalf and hide the truth.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by pquaver(m): 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
Faber:

Taa na small pikin you be. Nnamdi Kanu is not in UK. He has no house in UK. His house in Umuahia have been destroyed by Zoo army. He has sacrificed his parents all because of this struggle. When he came back what did the Zoo army achieved. He defeated them in their own Court. Many of us have lost loved ones in this struggle. Anyone up North can be sacrificed. All we want is freedom. What was the achievement of EndSars protests? So your deluded mind no tell you say Nija no fit work again? Receive sense in the name of Chukwu okike Abiama, Isee
Good to know that we are in the jungle some of us can also sacrifice you people.. 1-1 na draw. I want to see how u guys will achieve it with bereaved ndigbo.. No worries ride on the time is coming..

You will only cry the normal and end up calling us names but we would have done the deed.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by limeta(f): 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
Silverpurple:

Bros, watin I do...lol

ok sis sorry
i will delete
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Faber(m): 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
Guy E be like say u drink monkey tail this morning. Oya Na e go be, make e no be like say I follow u de drag

Oga na u smoke Katangora weed. I have been to Canada for 3 months tour. I was in Israel in 2014 under a GEJ sponsored CAN pilgrimage. If you see country you no go talk. This one na confirm jungle. nothing works...

Only demented people are comfortable here.

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by dragunov: 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
Elliot2:
There is a pattern, and I have seen the pattern! It started from 1945, and it also happened in 1953 pogrom where mostly igbos bore the brunt when south wests politicians and northern politicians had a misunderstanding. And up until now it continues. In 1966 coup it was used as pretext for retalliation of Igbo coup instead of a fellow Nigerians coup. Goodlucks administration was called Igbo governance and east was hated for it instead of the ijaws. The Endsars protests soon became and igbo protest. Orlu was soon attacked in order to divert the looming crisis as a result of the Shasha fracàs in the west. The advent of Igboho's movement has yet tàken a diversion with the focus of the federal govt causing instability in the east in order to forestalled the west's ćrisis. The blood of innocent Igbos are used to power the one nigeria vehicle, that's why everybody easily gains favour and protection from the system by hating the Igbos.

I say once again. Wrong analysis. You see, the North does not joke with any form of insurgency from the East because they are secretly afraid of the East and the capabilities of Igbos if they dare come together as one. That is why they will not allow anybody to be president from that region. Jonathan's case was that of accidental president and because they see him as SS first. That is why I will forever blame Jonathan for being stu.pid, weak and docile. He had the chance to unify the whole South but 1. He feared the North and 2. He hated the West who were seriously instrumental to his presidency.

They fear that Biafra will resurface and once that happens, they loose control of the resources they are so ready to kill for. That is why they will do anything to maintain the status quo or worse still overrun the whole country with Fulani people. Here is another chance presented to us to remove this yoke. I am not Igbo. But I am impressed with what ESN is doing. And if they have all these sophisticated weapons like the IGP is claiming, then all well and good. The Yoruba are going. Its just that people have not realised it yet. If we can shelf the decades of distrust and mistrust and work simultaneously but separately, the Fulanis with their armies and militia and herdsmen will crumble. Its obvious they don't want equality and peace with others. They want absolute domination through the instrument of religion, military and political power.

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by dlordy100: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
*Rant*

ATTACK ON POLICE STATION

*IPOB*: We didn’t do it.
*Nigeria*: IPOB did.

AIR FORCE'S JET SHOT DOWN

*Boko Haram*: We did it.
*NIGERIA*: No you didn’t, it was an accident. You are innocent!

Judge for yourself.

There was a country.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Katuul: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
Bankalert:
I trust Buhari cheesy. They will turn south east to a war zone with marching orders for the Nigerian Army and Air force... Their own nah play. Las las Ipob and ESN dey do themselves and their village people.

Bleep off as hole, nothing goes yu common slide

you are rehabilitating terrorists in the north and giving them positions in the army to continue killing our brothers everywhere

and you have condemned peaceful people to death and about to execute them in the East, see Aboki... hahahaha imagine how senseless you are

My brother go home CHRIST HAS RISEN

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by popesco123: 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
360degreess:
I knew it was those useless terrorists (ESN)
FG should use the army and destroy them

and you will ever remain slave to herdsman in chief GMB
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Elliot2(m): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
dragunov:

I say once again. Wrong analysis. You see, the North does not joke with any form of insurgency from the East because they are secretly afraid of the East and the capabilities of Igbos if they dare come together as one. That is why they will not allow anybody to be president from that region. Jonathan's case was that of accidental president and because they see him as SS first. That is why I will forever blame Jonathan for being stu.pid, weak and docile. He had the chance to unify the whole South but 1. He feared the North and 2. He hated the West who were seriously instrumental to his presidency.

They fear that Biafra will resurface and once that happens, they loose control of the resources they are so ready to kill for. That is why they will do anything to maintain the status quo or worse still overrun the whole country with Fulani people. Here is another chance presented to us to remove this yoke. I am not Igbo. But I am impressed with what ESN is doing. And if they have all these sophisticated weapons like the IGP is claiming, then all well and good. The Yoruba are going. Its just that people have not realised it yet. If we can shelf the decades of distrust and mistrust and work simultaneously but separately, the Fulanis with their armies and militia and herdsmen will crumble. Its obvious they don't want equality and peace with others. They want absolute domination through the instrument of religion, military and political power.
I agree with you. I am from south south, Bayelsa precisely, but I can not stand the fact that we are held hostage by a group of people who have chosen backwardness as a lifestyle. That is why I support the notion of a breakup.

1 Like

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by dam4sam: 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
Elliot2:
There is a pattern, and I have seen the pattern! It started from 1945, and it also happened in 1953 pogrom where mostly igbos bore the brunt when south wests politicians and northern politicians had a misunderstanding. And up until now it continues. In 1966 coup it was used as pretext for retalliation of Igbo coup instead of a fellow Nigerians coup. Goodlucks administration was called Igbo governance and east was hated for it instead of the ijaws. The Endsars protests soon became and igbo protest. Orlu was soon attacked in order to divert the looming crisis as a result of the Shasha fracàs in the west. The advent of Igboho's movement has yet tàken a diversion with the focus of the federal govt causing instability in the east in order to forestalled the west's ćrisis. The blood of innocent Igbos are used to power the one nigeria vehicle, that's why everybody easily gains favour and protection from the system by hating the Igbos.

Crap! Crap!! Crap!!!

Your hatred for the SW is making you have migraine and see mirages.
I would type long story but will correct you short-short on the bolded parts in yoru post.
- The killing of Igbos in the North (though every Southerner is Igbo in the eyes of the blood-thirsty Northern Mob) was a fall out of the killing of Northern Leaders in a Coup led by Nzeogwu, an Easterner and coincidentally, the Easterners who hold the large percentage of Senior military ranks did not lose a single Officer to that Coup. You too should reason it though, that does not justify the killing of innocent Igbos in the North.
It has nothing to do with Hausa Vs. Yoruba quanta, stop shifting blame.

- The 1966 Coup was organised and executed by Igbos, led by Emeka Ojukwu and the beneficiary was another Igbo called Aguyi Ironsi who they installed as Head of State. Other Regions lost their most senior Officers but Igbos tipped-off their own Officers so they hid and survived.
So it is an Igbo Coup. Period.

- Orlu killings was an abuse of Power by the Nigerian Security Forces and it has nothing to do with EndSARS protest whiich was all over Southern Nigeria and the Middle Belt. People were killed in other parts of the South of Nigeria, including Lekki in Lagos so what has that got to do with Orlu killings? Must you always try to look for an excuse to point fingers, instead of pointing fingers at the SW?

- Yes, if judged by where he grew up (East), by the Region he got his Block Votes from (East), by the Map of Biafra (you guys always claim SS and Ijaw nations are part of and under Biafra flag), if we judge by the way Easterners reacted to his loss, compared to other Regions, it is obvious that Jonathan was an "Igbo President", not to mention that his Igbo name grin grin
But that is nither here nor there, anyone can vote for any candidate of their choice.

_ Shasha Crisis and Igboho's stand-off with the FUlani killers have nothing to do with the Igbos.
Fulani 'terrorist' Herdsmen are operating everywhere in Southern and Middle Belts of Nigeria and it appears from the way you Igbos are jubilating and asking for the arrest of Sunday Igboho, you forgot that your own is just around the corner.
Immediately the terrorists turn to your side, you start blaming your 'nightmares', the SW.

That is pathetic, man. Why are you so obsessed with seeing crisis in the SW?
If l were you, l would reason that working with the SW so that in parallel, they are agitating just as you are agitating, since you both face the same terrorism from Fulani Herdsmen, is the sure way to free the whole of Southern Nigeria.

The Fulanis and their Northern collaborators are always very careful not to allow the SW get angry (even though they still want to lord it over them as well) at the same time the East is agitating because they know that they cant handle both regions in a full blown crisis .

The Foolish President just named another Northerner of Alkali Baba Usman as cting IGP right now, from his sick bed in London, bypassing other more qualified Southerners.

But some of you Igbos cant reason and see the benefit of working with Yorubas, even if it is just to achieve your aim.
You like to boast and arrogate the powers you dont have to yourself and you like to insult the SW while expecting them to support your effort at self actualisation. Is that not the height of foolishness?

I will repeat it for the hundredth time, the road to Igbo/Biafra actualisation lies in their cooperation with the South West Yorubas. The Northerners know this, Yorubas know it, Igbos know it (hopefully) but it appears Igbos have made a conscious decision not to thread that path but to continue to wonder in the wilderness, hoping one way or the other, they would reach their destination.

This Nigeria as it is today MUST either Regionalise/Restructure or each region should go their separate way.
In this regard, l stand with Biafra, Oduduwa Republic and the Middle Belt Forum
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by dam4sam: 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
dragunov:

Jonathan is the worst ingrate that ever lived. Yorubas put their lives on the line for him to sit on that Presidential Seat!
I recall he was shaking when one of those Fulani Aide Camp was holding a Rifle and standing behind the Presidential seat in a meeting and Jonathan could not dare go to sit on that seat. It was OBJ and Wole Soyinka, Bakara and some other, mostly Yoruba Nigerians who led him by the hand and said: Sit here, that is the President's seat! I watched in in person

But how he repaid that faith, is story for another day.

dragunov:

This is the music l have been drumming into the ears of my brothers, for decades but their arrogance and hatred for anything SW will not allow them to take hid. Even if you hate someone but you realise that your "survival vaccine" is in his hands, a smart but humble person will start befriending such 'adversary'.
Igbos must come down from their high horses and embrace Regional Cooperation with the SW and MB, otherwise, realising Biafra will be a long and tortuous journey that may lead to nowhere.
The North know they can fight both regions at the same time hence they always instigate the East against the SW and once the East doe something they dont want, they descend heavily on them with a sledge hammer, for the tiniest infraction.

The question is: Are Igbos ready to shelve their animosity for Yorubas, to work together for the better interest of the whole Southern Nigeria or would they still continue to denigrate the SW and expect support from the same people they call all sorts of names?
Time will tell but since the last 50yrs after the war, this position has not changed.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by dragunov: 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
dam4sam:

Jonathan is the worst ingrate that ever lived. Yorubas put their lives on the line for him to sit on that Presidential Seat!
I recall he was shaking when one of those Fulani Aide Camp was holding a Rifle and standing behind the Presidential seat in a meeting and Jonathan could not dare go to sit on that seat. It was OBJ and Wole Soyinka, Bakara and some other, mostly Yoruba Nigerians who led him by the hand and said: Sit here, that is the President's seat! I watched in in person

But how he repaid that faith, is story for another day.

This is the music l have been drumming into the ears of my brothers, for decades but their arrogance and hatred for anything SW will not allow them to take hid. Even if you hate someone but you realise that your "survival vaccine" is in his hands, a smart but humble person will start befriending such 'adversary'.
Igbos must come down from their high horses and embrace Regional Cooperation with the SW and MB, otherwise, realising Biafra will be a long and tortuous journey that may lead to nowhere.
The North know they can fight both regions at the same time hence they always instigate the East against the SW and once the East doe something they dont want, they descend heavily on them with a sledge hammer, for the tiniest infraction.

The question is: Are Igbos ready to shelve their animosity for Yorubas, to work together for the better interest of the whole Southern Nigeria or would they still continue to denigrate the SW and expect support from the same people they call all sorts of names?
Time will tell but since the last 50yrs after the war, this position has not changed.

Hmmmm. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Ochuko24endy: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
Adamu is quick to identified attackers of Imo police headquarter but can't identify the Fulani herdsmen that attacked Ebonyi yeye.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Kfed4ril(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2021
Bankalert:
I trust Buhari cheesy. They will turn south east to a war zone with marching orders for the Nigerian Army and Air force... Their own nah play. Las las Ipob and ESN dey do themselves and their village people.
Yoruba people I pity una,
Laslas e go reach una too, but no come dey preach southern unity then o.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Bankalert(m): 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2021
Kfed4ril:

Yoruba people I pity una,
Laslas e go reach una too, but no come dey preach southern unity then o.
hehe... Nah south south i be...
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by Uchek(m): 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2021
What do you expect from a quota-system IGP?

EmekaBlue:
How did this mumu know from his abuja office

I can really see this fulani govt is trying some stunts in the east.

Let's see the end whether this country won't burn down
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by dragunov: 3:43am On Apr 12, 2021
Elliot2:
I agree with you. I am from south south, Bayelsa precisely, but I can not stand the fact that we are held hostage by a group of people who have chosen backwardness as a lifestyle. That is why I support the notion of a breakup.

Indeed. There is no greater kindling for rebellion than subjugation.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by RealkingEnyija: 6:15am On Apr 12, 2021
How can a whole IGP accuse a group without through investigation... Or are we so dumb to swallow what ever fullish thing you slip out of your mouth..... Mind you an investigation you be carried on first before pointing fingers on people........

™purestinword
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by verygoodbadboi: 7:05am On Apr 12, 2021

Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by seunmsg(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

grin which strong response? The same ones there are yet to show to Boko Haram?

Go and ask Ikoson and his commanders wherever they are right now.
Re: Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
seunmsg:

Go and ask Ikoson and his commanders wherever they are right now.
Likewise the army officers he took with him

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. / EFCC Can Investigate And Prosecute Fayose now: Falana / I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.