Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,595 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

The Battle For Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Battle For Peace (630 Views)

Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki / Nigeria V South Africa: The Battle For African Supremacy - BBC / Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Battle For Peace by molola(f): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2011
i spent the whole of this past night tracking the whereabout of all my loved ones scattered round the north, only for me to get to the office this morning to dicover that it is spreading.my heart is so heavy right now. we need to pray for our country.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

WE NEED TO PRAY.

I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO FIGHT WITH MY HANDS BUT ICAN DO IT ON MY KNEES.

WHO WILL JOIN ME?

(1) (Reply)

Ohakim Campaign Sms Made Me Hate Him / Buhari Has No Case -jonathan / Kidnap: Gunmen Demand 15m In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.