Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki (30754 Views)

Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others / Forgery: 15 Witnesses Lined Up Against Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others / Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by bettercreature(m): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Political analyst, come and see prosecutor witness(wektas) giving lame excuses
Read from the bottom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by bettercreature(m): 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
Exhibit 8 and 11 under threat! umar might throw it into trash bin in the next few min

11 Likes

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
I said it, that GOD is going to fight for SARAKI. He is a LEGEND grin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by divinehand2003(m): 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lol
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by bettercreature(m): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
I'm a pro government but that was a lame excuse,i saw ngenekwenu watching then walked away,You guys are in for a long thing.I hate being bias! these kind of excuses is depressing

18 Likes

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
bettercreature:
I'm a pro government but that was a lame excuse,i saw ngenekwenu watching then walked away,You guys are in for a long thing.I hate being bias! these kind of excuses is depressing
'she' is cry now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by seacoast(m): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
Landed property... I fit use am bail person....

1 Like

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by DropShot: 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
There are many contending factors that will determine Saraki's fate.

A witness fumbling with one or two evidences might not be enough for Saraki not to be found guilty.

Weight of other proven evidences will be enough to do him in.

The other angle the FG is not yet exploring is the EFCC.

If the govt is determined to nail this man, I bet he cannot escape justice. Since APC has accepted that Saraki is not even one of them anymore, then he is as good as gone.

59 Likes

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by bettercreature(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

'she' is cry now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
She is a paid bandwagon because it's not possible to support all government policies if you are not one of them,Saraki should be made to pay if he is found guilty but they must prove all the allegations against him not to give lame excuse like fire burn office

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
bettercreature:
She is a paid bandwagon because it's not possible to support all government policies if you are not one of them,Saraki should be made to pay it if he is found guilty but they must prove all the allegations against him not to give lame excuse like fire burn office
nobody is paying me undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Wadasco(m): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
all that I know is that #Saraki is guilty untill prove innocent...

11 Likes

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by DropShot: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
bettercreature:
She is a paid bandwagon because it's not possible to support all government policies if you are not one of them,Saraki should be made to pay if he is found guilty but they must prove all the allegations against him not to give lame excuse like [b]fire burn office
Nothing can be farther from the truth than the emboldened.

Prosecutors may not need to prove all allegations before Saraki is removed from office. Finding him guilty of just one of all 13 charges may just be enough to ensure that.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by jlinkd78(m): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
k
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by bettercreature(m): 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
DropShot:

Nothing can be farther from the truth than the emboldened.

Prosecutors may not need to prove all allegations before Saraki is removed from office. Finding him guilty of just one of all 13 charges may just be enough to ensure that.
You are right but real APC supporters don't like this kind of excuses.Saraki must go but they must find genuine reason to nail him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by maupe: 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
It is standard practice in civilized climes, for investigative agencies to first off all gather all the evidence, investigate thoroughly, then review everything from top to bottom, before passing over their findings to the prosecutors to finish off the job. But here, the investigative agencies, would just give over inconclusive files and documents, which they got from media agencies to the prosecutors for shoddy execution. Now they are being ridiculed in the tribunal Goodluck

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by DropShot: 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
bettercreature:
You are right but real APC supporters don't like this kind of excuses.Saraki must go but they must find genuine reason to nail him
In most prosecutions, especially those involving multiple charges, the accused are not always found guilty of all charges before they get condemned. Finding them guilty on one or two is enough to nail them.

Saraki has 13 charges against him. It's unthinkable, except something behind the scene happens, for him to be found not guilty of all those charges.

I agree that the excuse in this particular one is laughable. But it's way too early to think the prosecution will lose this case.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by drss(m): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
if saraki goes down, APC will fall inside gutter. if saraki does not fall down, APC will still fall inside gutter. so wetin dey for APC either way dem don screw demselves. dem don fall inside One Chance grin - by demselves. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by DonMaxxy(m): 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
watching in 5D. let's see how the embattled survives and battles those who battled him.

The return of Saraki season 1 episode 1 will be an interesting movie to watch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Abee79(m): 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
issokay cheesy
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by saintgoogle(m): 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Park
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by LesbianBoy(m): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
Wadasco:
all that I know is that #Saraki is guilty untill prove innocent...
Just lookat you! When we call you people ZOMBIE now, it will look like we just like to talk! Is it not meant to be the other way round? i.e #Saraki is INNOCENT untill proven GUILTY. If you know you don't have any sensible thing to say just....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Sunnycliff(m): 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

How much does Saraki pay you

Though am not in support of this movie script by Tinubu and APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
smiley
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Cutezt(m): 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
No be for Nigeria? na today? I can guarantee that hommie that he is going scot free

3 Likes

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by yomalex(m): 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hmm
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by AlchemistDean(m): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
Please...its Obvious that this Man is Guilty..i just dont know why Nigerian Justice is Stallin' on this Issue...Freeze his Assets nd' Throw him in Jail...Finito

6 Likes

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by cybertuns(m): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by TippyTop(m): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
Saraki has just won his case.

4 Likes

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by ajebuter(f): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
Make I carry lounger siddon dey watch how this drama unfolds

Seems Mr Saraki is dealing a serious blow to state prosecution..

Oya, gobestic! grin grin grin
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Sweetlemon(f): 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

I'm not saying you shouldn't support Saraki o. But pls leave God out of this. Some of us Christians just like to disrespect God anyhow. Calling God's name for a criminal WTH!

Meanwhile I can see how Saraki supporters (aka GEJ apologists) are holding their breaths here on this thread. cheesy cheesy cheesy Please this is just one of the charges against him. There are still several other charges with glaring evidences already on ground. But NL can so give these people false hope sha.

9 Likes

Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by prinsam30: 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
prosecutor of shame, everything is possible in this country, am very sure he has sold his right to the wrong course

only God will help us ooooooo, save us fr9m people controlling this Nation indirectly
Re: Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki by Praktikals(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
Am I the only one thinking this wetkas has been bought. Everyone has a price, you know?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 / Soludo Submits Anambra State's “VISION-2070” Perspective Development Plan / Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.