Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? (37813 Views)

The Most Petty Reason(s) You Refused To Date Someone?? / What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by Lankybaby(f): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
Cerebellum:

grin Hope its not what am thinking

This one has.....Make I no talk am

But can't you Ask goggle, ha! To slap you dey hungry me oloungrin
It’s not a must you respond to my question if you don’t have an answer you look away...moreover always try tap some senses mumu
Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by dalass(f): 6:54am On Apr 10, 2021
Heathrow44:

Maybe u don't know u re the wicked somebori, his hitting on u do u think anybody cares if u decide to take him or not, if u don't take him there re many people that would, u are not that special OK! Get down from the castle u av euphorized urslf in! Don't worry I've counted like 3 u av left, keep giving us body count till age 35! Then book an after service at Shiloh 2038!

See painment!

It is eediots like.you who are wicked /stupid enough to break up with a girl just so you can date her good friend! What sort of dating is that? You won't ever be free of the claim that you snatched her fiance... After all, guys like you think with your dicks, no brain! angry

Get off my mention cos it is.only fools like you who only stay long enough with a gal till the next one comes along and then you want that one too.. You can eat shit for.all I care! grin
Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by Faber(m): 7:55am On Apr 10, 2021
She said I should take her to a bar that she wants fish or chicken pepper soup. Na so we reach the bar.

Bar man quickly served me with my favorite brand being Tiger beer. Babe requested for Legend. I still never finnish my 1 bor of Tiger, babe don request for a 3rd bottle of Legend. You all know say the volume of Tiger is smaller to that of big Legend. But Babe don dey play me 3:1 already.

The drinking match ended 5:3, she won..omo I don jam drunkard o. I smiled and praised her drinking prowess all through the period. After that day...man run.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by Silentgroper(m): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2021
okenwa216:
She warmed food with a gas cooker after microwaving it grin grin
Lmao... Abeg i no fit laugh oo.
Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by Cerebellum: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lankybaby:

It’s not a must you respond to my question if you don’t have an answer you look away...moreover always try tap some senses mumu

Lol

You're a Fooll , I even gave you the best option to check whatever

You see u are deludeddgrin
Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by Lankybaby(f): 11:21am On Apr 11, 2021
Cerebellum:

Lol

You're a Fooll , I even gave you the best option to check whatever

You see u are deludeddgrin
Silence is golden
Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by merrymike47(m): 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
dalass:

Eleribu somebori... cool
if u get close and i love u and i marry you, does dat mean dat u are calling ur husband eleribu somebori?
Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by dalass(f): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
merrymike47:
if u get close and i love u and i marry you, does dat mean dat u are calling ur husband eleribu somebori?

Who did you call Wayre? undecided
Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by merrymike47(m): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
dalass:

Who did you call Wayre? undecided
i literally used dat as a slang, everybody knws dat u are not wayre. so how is our love story starting? i drop my number or u drop urs?
Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by MrMacinterchi1: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
SonOfAfonja:
First date and I saw a picture of those Korean drama on her phone... I just finished the date and never called her again...I know the type of girls they are.
please, what type of girls are they.
Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by MrMacinterchi1: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
NewSoul:

Please tell me the kind of girls they are, I have many of them around me
me I want to know too
Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by MrMacinterchi1: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

Many of them live in fantasy land, they’d always compare your relationship with the dumb K-drama’s. The most terrible sets are the ones who combine Indian soap operas and these K-dramas, avoid them totally.

A word is enough for the wise...peace out!
Lol. Lord have mercy
Re: What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? by kingvomlotus12: 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
princeadeku:
After dating for one year, i found she is too short, then i call it quit
mehn! which kind wickedness be this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You / How To Make Woman Fall Deeply In Love With You / 'Powerful Couple' Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.