Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

How Do I Migrate To Us As A Fiancee - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Migrate To Us As A Fiancee (1731 Views)

Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To / I Am A Fresh Graduate Of Medicine And Surgery,which Country Should I Migrate To? / Should I Migrate Or Remain In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Migrate To Us As A Fiancee by souleymon(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2011
I am so Glad that the house is tackling so many issues from all spheres.I met my woman online and its being over 3yrs.She is a canadian and has lived most of her life in the states.

We met physically Last November and again recently.She just applied for her Citizenship Papers in the states and has being granted successfully.
Now i need to know what and how i should start my migration process to the United States with Her.

How long does it normally take for the process to be completed?

Is there instances of failed application?

what is the suggested information that should go along with her applying for my migration?
I am relying so much on the suggestions,tips and advice from the house.i know there has being brilliant help from the house on most travel issues.
Thanks as i wait comments
Re: How Do I Migrate To Us As A Fiancee by omega25red(m): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2011
have her investigate with home land security as to how she can file for you. I think if you make it official and get married it might go a lot smoother
Re: How Do I Migrate To Us As A Fiancee by souleymon(m): 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2011
Yes we intend to get Married as soon as i am granted the Visa which is specified that we must be married withing 90days of my arrival in the states
Re: How Do I Migrate To Us As A Fiancee by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2011
go through k1 visa(fiancee visa),it is faster,easzy and its requires little documentation compared to k3 visa(married visa),go to www.visajourney.com you will learn more on that website,shalom!
Re: How Do I Migrate To Us As A Fiancee by K2: 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2011
souleymon:

Yes we intend to get Married as soon as i am granted the Visa which is specified that we must be married withing 90days of my arrival in the states
Go to this site. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/ If you intend to get married in the US after Visa is issued, you'd need a K1- Visa; study this section K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Process & Procedures; if you'd get married prior to immigrating, you'd be applying for K3-Visa; study this section K-3 Spouse Visa Process & Procedures.  I sincerely hope your intention is not give us a bad name! Goodluck.
Re: How Do I Migrate To Us As A Fiancee by djunior(m): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2011
Plz house how long does the spouse visa take ? my friend"s wife sent the i130 in march and she has already gotten notification of receipt from them. but till now nothing has been heard from them.

How much does the medicals cost too.
Re: How Do I Migrate To Us As A Fiancee by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2011
@junior,between 4 to 6 month before and another 3-4 before nigeria embassy will interview you.
Re: How Do I Migrate To Us As A Fiancee by djunior(m): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2011
@ boyestic thank you so much. i also want to know how much the medicals can cost.
Re: How Do I Migrate To Us As A Fiancee by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2011
the medical cost between 18,000 to 24,000 naira while the police report cost is between 2,500 to 7,000 naira it depends on your negotiation power but that of medical is fixed depending on your health status and medication needed to be giving.
Re: How Do I Migrate To Us As A Fiancee by souleymon(m): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2011
hey house
I found http://www.visajourney.com/ so helpful and reading other stories and hints has being so inspiring and helping me prepare

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Put Me Through About This School And Us Admissions In General / Vietnam Pre Approval Letter Code. / 6 People Burnt Alive As Petrol Tanker Crashed In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.