Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? (3575 Views)

A Pattern I Noticed With Most Working Class Ladies Have Dated From 27yrs Old. / Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question / This Married Man Seem To Have Married His Wife Out Of Pity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? by Dogalmighty17: 6:56am On Apr 07, 2021
There seems to be a particular notion about women from Edo state. Those who have been involved with them either through marriage or relationship, what has been your experience?
Re: Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? by JONSYN7154: 6:57am On Apr 07, 2021
every section have his or her own wahala. so its not Edo e alone
Re: Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? by habsydiamond(m): 7:19am On Apr 07, 2021
What's the particular notion
Re: Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? by Impostor: 7:41am On Apr 07, 2021
I only knew about the Edo curse after getting into a relationship with one of them. They are to be dealt with from long distance from my experience. Not good wife material at all. No respect, no decorum, always fighting and too fetish. They are very good cook and love children. You will need to be patient.

It was after my experience that I started hearing that they are mostly like that. An Edo guy once told me he can never marry Edo.

But last last: We may be wrong judging an entire tribe.

I should say this - one experience may not be enough to rubbish an entire tribe. Some of them might turn out good but my prayer is never again with Edo.

4 Likes

Re: Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? by Jeux: 7:44am On Apr 07, 2021
Having travelled and dated across nigeria I can say edo women are the best, beautiful, respectful and they are never lazy.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? by makermix1: 7:46am On Apr 07, 2021
am edo have never dated one, i seriously dont like their ways, fucking noisy disrespectful set of ladies talk too much on high pitch
Re: Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? by Greystone: 7:54am On Apr 07, 2021
Dated an Edo girl once when my head was touching back in the University.

Girl was exciting in bed, hot tempered, very emotional, a serial cheat and from a broken home.

I didn’t know that one of her other bfs at the time was a cultist.

Very damaged somebody.

Everything na fight. Love na fight. Fvck sef na fight. undecided

I was relieved wen that relationship ended.

5 Likes

Re: Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 07, 2021
Greystone:

Girl was exciting in bed, hot tempered, very emotional, a serial cheat and from a broken home.

Very damaged somebody.

Swear say u no dey miss the kponmor die cool
Re: Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? by Privatepart00: 8:24am On Apr 07, 2021
Edo guys don’t even marry not date girls from Edo state. I have a friend from Edo who told me so. He won’t wanna make the same mistake his brothers did by marrying from that state . The wives are nothing to write home about.
Re: Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 07, 2021
The truth about Edo babes is that they are very stubborn, but independent, very very. They don't forgive, very secretive, but if they decide to love, it's 100%• but if they sense u are cheating/betraying, they can never fully forgive.same way if they notice u love them from your heart, they will put all their life in your hand, I mean everything. Same with ika girls.

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 07, 2021
Greystone:

Very damaged somebody.

lmao baba say even fvck sef na fight..

oga explain that part cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? by PacAmaru: 8:40am On Apr 07, 2021
Witches and wizards!
Re: Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? by Aguilar(m): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2021
the relationship I'm in with my edo(auchi) gf is distant. I like it that way because I never ready to give person belle, money first before anything. she disturbs me a lot. when we talk on phone she asks about the people around me and she'd want to talk(greet) to them be it friends or family and I would have to lie to her sometimes to decline her request. if I don't call her in the morning she would be saying things like I'm already forgetting her, I've not called her since. the day she spoke to me rudely, I vex o. she knew what she did was wrong. I've already made up my mind to ghost her. she later called and she said "my spirit dey tell me say you dey vex for me". I laughed after I dropped the call, anytime I remember that statement i go just dey laff.

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 07, 2021
I dated an Edo babe 2017 to 2018. She wasn't that bad though except that she was temperamental, and highly emotional. What I love most about her was her expertise in kissing; the babe can kiss me up to hundred times in a day and she's really good at it. She spends on me without thinking twice.
I don't normally pick her calls when I am busy because picking her call means I have to be on the phone for over an hour.... She doesn't get tired of talking......
I miss her though.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? by gregyboy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
Edo ladies are as stubborn just as the edo men, if you have them as mothers you go chop beating,
They dont take nonsense and they ready fight any girl who trespass talking of the bini ladies

The edo north ladies, are more calm and behave yoruba like in their behavior

Edo central the most beautiful ladies, in Nigeria but they too close to their families relatives and that could be dangerous in a relationship

The benin ladies, dem get craze, come life dem nor like rubbish, keep no feelings and dey ready treat their fellow girl Bleep up and even drag power with their bf, but they have the truest and goodest intentions

Every edo man, wants to marry edo women

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? by Kdon2: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
Dogalmighty17:
There seems to be a particular notion about women from Edo state. Those who have been involved with them either through marriage or relationship, what has been your experience?

If you marry any Edo lady you marry prostitute. Period! Even if she is the pastor in her church she is inherently a prostitute. They are all the same in that localty. Spits
Re: Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? by Kdon2: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
Greystone:

Very damaged somebody.

You summarise them generally. That's what they all are. Very disrespectful and unfaithful.

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? by TheGreatIYANU: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
I live here and I can authoritatively say they're the most loving women I have met. Their care is second to none. When they love you, they love so deeply and that's why they go crazy when they smell deceit. If you're lucky to capture the heart of an Edo girl wey never tear eye, you'll have on your hand a die hard partner for life!
Although sha... a bini girl once told me that bini girls don't find it hard to 'drop payint' if they like somebody... boyfriend or not. (Re-read the BOLD)
Re: Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? by Babayega1: 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
There are only two kinds of women in naija, EDO women and the others. EDO women are the best to have for a wife.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Sex Aftermath Only Peculiar To Me Or Everyone Else Experiences It? / Why Are Guys So. . . / Do Home Based Nigerian Women Really Do Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.