Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" (18707 Views)

Vp Osinbajo's Surgical Procedure Successful, His Doctors Say / 2023: NGF Insists On Producing President From Fold, Takes On APC, PDP / Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by mrtantalizers(m): 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
I have a question
Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by gurunlocker: 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
Well, obviously, this is no longer a great country!

See what's coming out of a public office holder... I guess that's why she is the only one not confirmed as INEC commissioner.

Her way of been bias is top notch.
Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by BabaO2: 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
360degreess:
.I love this woman.she is always giving wailers sleepless nights.
wailers on what? It is shameful if buhari still have the beleive only in oyinbo medics. Buhari is just nauseating to me now because all his actions have successfully blackmailed APC and fans.
How can he explain appointment of a 40 year old boy as efcc chairman above his seniors, but he was quick to mention that the new IGP was appointed based on seniority.
Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by discusant: 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
fergie001:
Senior Special Assistant on Social Media to President Buhari, Lauretta Onochie has replied critics of the President's foreign medical trip that the President will repeat the medical trip to the UK in 2022 and 2023, if need be.

Condemnation has greeted the President's foreign medical vacation, contrary to his administration's promise to stop same, amid an indefinite and nationwide strike embarked upon by the National Association of Resident Doctors.

It would be recalled that President Buhari had in 2015 promised to stop medical tourism and save the nation's scarce foreign exchange if elected president. In fact, he promised to ban elected Government officials from foreign medical trips after he rued the millions of dollars expended on medical tourism.

Checks show that the President has spent about 170 days on medical vacation prior to his recent trip.

SOURCE

Similarly, the Minister of Labour and Productivity, Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige defended the President's medical trip outside the Country.

Ngige, himself a Medical Doctor, last week insisted that the President was right to get a second opinion in the UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHUzvBRdxG4

Your president Buhari has near unlimited power deriving from the rigged political structure of Nigeria with 20 federating units proliferated in one region - north - by northern soldiers who supervised state creation, but allowed only an average of 8.5 new federating units in each of the two southern regions that formed Nigeria with the northern region in 1960.

The overwhelming political representation drawn by Buhari’s Arewa at the National Assembly makes Buhari or any northern president to be like unquestionable.
Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by History555: 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
360degreess:

She's giving zombies with no access to quality medical care sleepless nights not those of us that enjoy the use the nhs uk as buhari does. We and buhari are on the same level in that regards. We all use d nhs
Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by airminem(f): 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ogogoro man, remember IBORI na thief, OLE!
JidennaJason:
Baba lifeless has a way of surrounding himself with Efulefu's as "Special Assistants" and Lauretta Onochie who happens to be his side chic is one of them.

This side chic of Baba lifeless was advise by one of my doctor friend at the National hospital Abuja to do away with strong alcohol and local gin as it is not only crushing her system, but also consuming what is left in her brain, But she wouldn't listen to him.

Now, see how she's rapidly developing into a full grown idiot because of her undying love for alcohol and trying to maintain her role as the main side chic of the Kunú guzzling drunkard.

"E better make person born THIEF than to born MUMU"
Please do more than just type words(trash) and use them in putting sensible comments for people to read o.

2 Likes

Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by Grace001: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
Amalekki:

Maybe the journalists were not interested in such news at that point.

But we read news about IBB and others whenever they go for medical trip.

So journalists were not interested in such news, that’s interesting.

Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by Whois(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
They are so quick to forget it is tax payers money that funds their lavish (federal government) life style
Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by Resurgent2016: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
madridguy:
I don't even have money for agbo.

Then your case is in God's hand grin, or you ask APC to workout your own UK-based HMO
Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by idealogical: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
This woman sabi deliver uppercut and TKO to useless wailers and Igbos.

A pound-for-pound fighter....

I don't even how seeing your doctor is all of a sudden a crime, bunch of jobless miscreants..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by Amalekki: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
Grace001:

But we read news about IBB and others whenever they go for medical trip.

So journalists were not interested in such news, that’s interesting.
IBB's medical issue is a matter of interest because it dates back to his time as military head of state/president with medical trips to France to treat his radiculopathy.
My point being, not seeing Buhari's medical trips in the news until he became president proves nothing. When some people are private they are private, that privacy ends to a large extent when you become president.
Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by idealogical: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
JidennaJason:
Baba lifeless has a way of surrounding himself with Efulefu's as "Special Assistants" and Lauretta Onochie who happens to be his side chic is one of them.

This side chic of Baba lifeless was advise by one of my doctor friend at the National hospital Abuja to do away with strong alcohol and local gin as it is not only crushing her system, but also consuming what is left in her brain, But she wouldn't listen to him.

Now, see how she's rapidly developing into a full grown idiot because of her undying love for alcohol and trying to maintain her role as the main side chic of the Kunú guzzling drunkard.

"E better make person born THIEF than to born MUMU"

The woman say no amount of wailing go prevent PMB from seeing his doctor and this one is still wailing out of control and proving the woman right..

What have you achieved with this pointless wailing? Nothing, nada... So, who is the real mumu? Yougrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by idealogical: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by michoim(m): 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
Correct talk
Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by jaxxy(m): 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
Bt it exposes his incompetence.

360degreess:

She achieves nothing by her uncouth statements.
Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by madridguy(m): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
Can you contact APC Nigeria on my behalf grin

Resurgent2016:

Then your case is in God's hand grin, or you ask APC to workout your own UK-based HMO
Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by Grace001: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
Amalekki:

IBB's medical issue is a matter of interest because it dates back to his time as military head of state/president with medical trips to France to treat his radiculopathy.
My point being, not seeing Buhari's medical trips in the news until he became president proves nothing. When some people are private they are private, that privacy ends to a large extent when you become president.

Respect... I do agree with you on the private aspect

1 Like

Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by seyz91(m): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
all i know is, in this Nigeria Political System

Once you are either Elected or Appointed, Any else you say whilst you are in Office can never be truth again cuz they all have to play to the gallery of their superiors

It is what it is
fergie001:
Senior Special Assistant on Social Media to President Buhari, Lauretta Onochie has replied critics of the President's foreign medical trip that the President will repeat the medical trip to the UK in 2022 and 2023, if need be.

Condemnation has greeted the President's foreign medical vacation, contrary to his administration's promise to stop same, amid an indefinite and nationwide strike embarked upon by the National Association of Resident Doctors.

It would be recalled that President Buhari had in 2015 promised to stop medical tourism and save the nation's scarce foreign exchange if elected president. In fact, he promised to ban elected Government officials from foreign medical trips after he rued the millions of dollars expended on medical tourism.

Checks show that the President has spent about 170 days on medical vacation prior to his recent trip.

SOURCE

Similarly, the Minister of Labour and Productivity, Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige defended the President's medical trip outside the Country.

Ngige, himself a Medical Doctor, last week insisted that the President was right to get a second opinion in the UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHUzvBRdxG4
Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by YourMajesty(m): 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
airminem:
Ogogoro man, remember IBORI na thief, OLE! Please do more than just type words(trash) and use them in putting sensible comments for people to read o.
Ibori don rob your poor father before?

Was Ibori the cause of your STD you are distributing to your family and friends?

Please be reasonable.
Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by Amalekki: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
idealogical:

So, the time of onset of condition now determines when you seek medical attention and when to see your doctor.?

Is this from your village medical journal and the constitution of Nigeria?

Is today comedy and rubbish day on NL?

grin grin
What's the issue here dude, or you are just debating with yourself? I did not make the statement above, notwithstanding the well known fact that your medical decisions are personal grin .
Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by idealogical: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
BabaO2:
wailers on what? It is shameful if buhari still have the beleive only in oyinbo medics. Buhari is just nauseating to me now because all his actions have successfully blackmailed APC and fans.
How can he explain appointment of a 40 year old boy as efcc chairman above his seniors, but he was quick to mention that the new IGP was appointed based on seniority.

When den appoint old people, you cry, complain and wail out of control.

When den appoint young people, you still cry, complain and wail out of control.

Obviously, PMB is not your problem, you are your own problem, seek medical attention, I think many of you need psychiatric evaluation.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
BigSarah:
Hmm Nigerians requesting for accountability are now wailers, truly there's a huge difference between PDP and APC...
You can't be in APC without being morally(and mentally) degenerate.
And they flaunt is so ostentatiously.
Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by idealogical: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2021
Amalekki:

What's the issue here dude, or you are just debating with yourself? I did not make the statement above, notwithstanding the well known fact that your medical decisions are personal grin .

I was being sarcastic, but I've deleted the post. Don't read too much into it.

1 Like

Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by Anieke39(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
ok on ok on ok on 9k pneumonia ok on ok on ok onkkbvuguhjuiiioioo
Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by YourMajesty(m): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
idealogical:

The woman say no amount of wailing go prevent PMB from seeing his doctor and this one is still wailing out of control and proving the woman right..

What have you achieved with this pointless wailing? Nothing, nada... So, who is the real mumu? Yougrin grin
Nope, he is not, it is your father who did not send you to school. grin
Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by Psoul(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
Onye iberibe.

So Ngige is the yardstick to determine if it is right for those thieves to be going for overseas treatments instead of fixing our own health centers?
The same mumu Ngige that said that any doctor that feels dissatisfied wt the country can go to overseas that we have more than enough doctors here to start begging any doctor.

Now you are defending the overseas medical trip wt what that same Ngige said.

1 Like

Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by Gyong(m): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
360degreess:

Nope, she is fighting for her stomach. Deep down she is unhappy working for a clueless administration.
Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by BabaO2: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
idealogical:

When den appoint old people, you cry, complain and wail out of control.

When den appoint young people, you still cry, complain and wail out of control.

Obviously, PMB is not your problem, you are your own problem, seek medical attention, I think many of you need psychiatric evaluation.

grin grin

Thank femi adeshina for your understanding and use of "wailing wailers"
I am not averse to appointment of young people into positions, but u can see how Biden did it in US by appointing the young intelligent Afro-American as a deputy treasury..., that is how to do it, there are lot of young southern, senior, better education, better schools than the fulani must rule appointed efcc chairman. The action sends wrong signal if you can think. Definetly his appointment was based on compromise and corruption.

1 Like

Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by Masterkernel1: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
triple996:
ipob will not like this

But Boko Haram will like it,right?
Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by Flowerystar(f): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
Even if it doesn't stop him from seeing the doctors, the disgrace is enough.
Re: Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" by ImpactCrater: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
360degreess:

what is wailing?
you should be ashamed and worried that your president cannot build or even upgrade a single hospital in the whole of Nigeria to be good enough to treat ordinary ailments like ear infections despite all the human and material resources at his disposal.
if a president needs to use tax payer money to go for ordinary " checkup" what is the fate of the poor man living below minimum wage?
what can your president and you his supporters tell the God that gave you a position of trust over the poor? bros, if you are a muslim or even have any morality at all, you know Buhari will be the greatest wailing wailer when he dies because he will defend all the lies, deciet and killings and hunger he has visited on Nigerians due to his evil and nepotic policies.
and you his blind supporters will call the angels wailers when they bear witness against your deity, Buhari.
I have never seen people so proud of a shameful performance and evil as it is in our case.
I think we should be praying and advising the president not coming out to call everyone else a wailing wailer for pointing out the wrong in the administration. but people like you prop him up in deciet and nepotism.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Bad - Nigeria Is Bad - What Is Bad About Nigeria Than Other Countries / Farmer-Herder Crisis: Six States Reject FG’s Livestock Programme / Osun Decides: Adeleke Arrives Polling Unit As Accreditation Of Voters Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.