Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

The Promise Of Satan To Human Beings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Promise Of Satan To Human Beings (2516 Views)

Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? / Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Promise Of Satan To Human Beings by doyenn(m): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2007
Truely there is reincarnation and there is a reason for this.believe me there is nothing happening on this earth that does not have origin. The issues start a long time ago when Satan was sent out of the heaven and part of what he requested was to confuse human beings about the ways of God. There are so many things that he ask for from God that God immediately grant him. Being the type of creature he is,he powerful and have the abilities to see our futures(i mean all human being).He has seen all our future wld be and base on this he requested for what can easily cause us to disbelieve in God so hat he can have his ways and win some souls.

part of what he asked for are
1 he want God to permit him to cause doubting of believe to humans so that they wld have a bias mind to the will of God,he was granted to do so

2 he has God to provide him with a book because he has seen that some people are comming to the world with book like bibile,Q'uran and other books,he was granted

3 he asked for so many other things that i cant mention here but the point his he was granted everything he ask from God as a payback of what he's done when he was still pure.

4. Witches,wizard and all other fetish practises are part of what he has for.

In Islam, a good muslim must not bath naked in the bathroom because he's always there with you and he can take ur picks once you're naked,if he has the opportunity to take ur pics then he can put it on and cause havoc with it anywhere in the world.A dead person may be seen in another part of the world but believe me,it's not that person you're seen,the satan has wore the person image and looks.this is why prophet Mohammed(S.A.W) enjoins us to always wear something whenever we're in a bathroom/toilet and never you talk in there.

If you really need to know how the issues of idol worshipping start,then let me know so that I can continue the story.there are lot of things that happened because the guy was sent out of the heaven and let me tell you,no one on earth has served God the way has,that why you shld not rely on what you do to the cause of God because he has the final say.he do whatever pleases him,he's a difficult God that you cant determine wat plan he's got for you.The only thing is prayer,do it all the time and the so called satan wld never move near you.

Before the prayer,seek for knowledge on how to go about it because you may commit sin why you worship and you wld not know. Islam is a religion of peace and it teaches all you need to know.
Re: The Promise Of Satan To Human Beings by MP007(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2007
promised u hell on earth that looks like fun
Re: The Promise Of Satan To Human Beings by pilgrim1(f): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2007
@doyenn,

doyenn:

In Islam, a good muslim must not bath naked in the bathroom because he's always there with you and he can take your picks once you're naked,if he has the opportunity to take your pics then he can put it on and cause havoc with it anywhere in the world.

First, everyone should have a proper bath everyday! So leave all those phobias of a man saying you should not bathe naked in the bathroom or not to take pictures. Those phobias are personally his - and they should not become your own phobias.

Second, Satan doesn't take pictures, let alone wait with you in the bathroom to see if you'll take off your clothes. You tell me, was it because the jihadists and suicide bombers bathed naked that Satan has been using them to cause havoc around the world?
Re: The Promise Of Satan To Human Beings by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2007
doyenn:

In Islam, a good muslim must not bath naked in the bathroom because he's always there with you and he can take your picks once you're naked,if he has the opportunity to take your pics then he can put it on and cause havoc with it anywhere in the world.A dead person may be seen in another part of the world but believe me,it's not that person you're seen,the satan has wore the person image and looks.this is why prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) enjoins us to always wear something whenever we're in a bathroom/toilet and never you talk in there.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy The stupidity of certain individuals is just a sight to behold! shocked
- What is the point taking a bath if you cant be naked? How do you wash your body with clothes on?
- Why do muslims ONLY cover their private parts while taking a bath? Is satan only taking "picks" of their private parts to use? Why dont they cover their hands or head?
- Where did satan get his camera from? If indeed satan can see the future (a blatant lie!) why will he need a camera to see you taking a bath?

You should never talk in the bathroom or toilet? shocked grin why? What if you have a medical condition and have to call for help? grin grin grin

Mohammed and his religion na wa!
Re: The Promise Of Satan To Human Beings by debosky(m): 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2007
doyenn:

In Islam, a good muslim must not bath naked in the bathroom because he's always there with you and he can take your picks once you're naked,if he has the opportunity to take your pics then he can put it on and cause havoc with it anywhere in the world.A dead person may be seen in another part of the world but believe me,it's not that person you're seen,the satan has wore the person image and looks.this is why prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) enjoins us to always wear something whenever we're in a bathroom/toilet and never you talk in there.

shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin

I don die today o!

so why can't we talk in the shitter? cos the devil will throw shyte in your mouth? grin grin grin
Re: The Promise Of Satan To Human Beings by doyenn(m): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2007
these are things that you dnt know,instead of you to ask,you pass different abuses,continue,you'll soon see.
Re: The Promise Of Satan To Human Beings by oaroloye(m): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
SHALOM!

There is no such thing as REINCARNATION.

But the DEVILS destroy most Souls before they can create their AFTERLIFE Bodies, and implant the remains into the newborn, while stealing their DIVINE ANOINTING.

[See my Blog: [url=http://whathappenswhenwedie..com ]WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE.[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Can I Wear White Garment Without Shoes To Christ Embassy? / "boko Haram" Are They Fighting A Just Cause? / Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.