Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks (18098 Views)

Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists / Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State / Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:14am On Apr 08, 2021
JohnSin97:

Yeah, cry me a river....afonja media took away this man's jaws and killed 25 flatin0s in a single day..... deflect your pain, sorrow and agony on Afonja's because your governors, elders and youths are too stupid to do the right thing, deflect your pain because you can't compete or face the enemy directly. Cry me fvckin lagoon flatin0, cus deep down you're a pained mofo and it makes me happy.. grin
Shut up angry

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by ScamHunter: 6:20am On Apr 08, 2021
JohnSin97:

Whatever makes your delusional minds cum....the IDPs you idiots have been bitching about still have a chance at life and smiling again, that your "biafran hero may survived and I doubt he'd be able to smile, 25 dead by herdsmen, python dance, orlu attacks and rashidi in the jungle...all dead were flatin0s and they won't be remembered as "heros"(or whatever that means) they'd simply be collateral damage....the army may misbehave in the south west but they know quite well were their boundries are. Abiola was purely politics but the Yoruba's have produced a VP and two time president and on track for another one, Nnamdi Cownu in exile, Igboho chilling in ibadan, IGP adamu out of office.... it's great to be a yoruba man grin

Has your "productions" stopped you going on exile? Has it stopped you from being surrounded by herdsmen waiting for the final order? Has it stopped your stupidity of thinking Fulani would hand you power instead of ethnic cleanse you before 2023? Has it stopped your mumuish brain from not knowing that Lagos, Ogun and Oyo will soon go the way of Ilorin? Has it stopped your asininity of thinking Fulani are your paddies while other Southerners are enemies? Would your stupidity of empowering your nemesis ever stop? Are you not ashamed that of all the people in the south, only your backstabbing tribe would foolishly empower killers who will still turn around to kill you because you have no brain? Anyway, I shouldn't expect wisdom from you considering that Afonja ya forefather lacked wisdom. It's disservice to expect from you what's beyond you.
PS:
Only Yoruba have lost territory to Fulani in the south. Yet, they're the least motivated to use their initiative. Soon, all your governor will be Fulani. As you're aware, Lagos already has Serikin Fulani as the recognized traditional ruler. Your Lagoon Oba has sold his birthright for pottage, The way the rest of you will soon sell what's left of your heritage for the bottom pot. you know say una own na just belle. Long throat people. That's why they'll use Tinubu presidency bait to finish una finally.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by Maski87: 6:25am On Apr 08, 2021
And the Nigeria army has been dropping bombs in the bush in akwa ibom claiming the are flushing out the perpetrators
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by zcee: 6:27am On Apr 08, 2021
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha savage. four different men? the children must be complete bastards then
Las Las they will turn to agbero and they will keep on multiplying..

God forsaken people,only few are sensible..

6 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by michoim(m): 6:28am On Apr 08, 2021
Well said...hope those helping you to gather information are not misleading...
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by JohnSin97: 6:30am On Apr 08, 2021
ScamHunter:

Has your "productions" stopped you going on exile? Has it stopped you from being surrounded by herdsmen waiting for the final order? Has it stopped your stupidity of thinking Fulani would hand you power instead of ethnic cleanse you before 2023? Has it stopped your mumuish brain from not knowing that Lagos, Ogun and Oyo will soon go the way of Ilorin? Has it stopped your asininity of thinking Fulani are your paddies while other Southerners are enemies? Would your stupidity of empowering your nemesis ever stop? Are you not ashamed that of all the people in the south, only your backstabbing tribe would foolishly empower killers who will still turn around to kill you because you have no brain? Anyway, I shouldn't expect wisdom from you considering that Afonja ya forefather lacked wisdom. It's disservice to expect from you what's beyond you.
PS:
Only Yoruba have lost territory to Fulani in the south. Yet, they're the least motivated to use their initiative. Soon, all your governor will be Fulani. As you're aware, Lagos already has Serikin Fulani as the recognized traditional ruler. Your Lagoon Oba has sold his birthright for pottage, The way the rest of you will soon sell what's left of your heritage for the bottom pot. you know say una own na just belle. Long throat people. That's why they'll use Tinubu presidency bait to finish una finally.

Cry me a river....the whole of biafra land is conquered territory just after 3 million fvcks tried defending it but failed, sarki fulani or whatever knows his boundaries, if he misteps his own would be like the one in ibadan and traditional titles don't hold any real power.... Yoruba's sold the region to buhari but Nnamdi Azikiwe sold the whole of biafra land into slavery when he decided to partner with the north. SE governors are doing the same but your head ache is yoruba's while the jaws and noses of your kinsmen are being harvested, war is on your region, brace your stupid self.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by Unrated900(m): 6:30am On Apr 08, 2021
Northerners attacking northerners
Southerners attacking southerners
Make una no come yoruba land or else.
You know Yorubas are silent destroyer
Be wise you Igbos and your ESN
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by JohnSin97: 6:31am On Apr 08, 2021
zcee:

Las Las they will turn to agbero and they will keep on multiplying..

God forsaken people,only few are sensible..

Your weeping and coping has only begun... A jawless man has no smile...... grin

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by Unrated900(m): 6:32am On Apr 08, 2021
JohnSin97:

Cry me a river....the whole of biafra land is conquered territory just after 3 million fvcks tried defending it but failed, sarki fulani or whatever knows his boundaries, if he misteps his own would be like the one in ibadan and traditional titles don't hold any real power.... Yoruba's sold the region to buhari but Nnamdi Azikiwe sold the whole of biafra land into slavery when he decided to partner with the north. SE governors are doing the same but your head ache is yoruba's while the jaws and noses of your kinsmen are being harvested, war is on your region, brace your stupid self.

Leave him his stupidity is following him around
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by JohnSin97: 6:33am On Apr 08, 2021
Unrated900:
Northerners attacking northerners
Southerners attacking southerners
Make una no come yoruba land or else.
You know Yorubas are silent destroyer
Be wise you Igbos and your ESN

Any IPOB that rears his head in yorubaland should have it mined and sold at iwo road....let their fuckery stop in the SE/SS
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by Afolabimills(m): 6:37am On Apr 08, 2021
U sir are one amongst the annoited thieves n I d i o t destroying dis nation APC is simply evil we hear there is APC n another version of APC bunch of failures in almost every thing around them they destroy themselves from the inside d world see APC n bullhari who dey truly are n what they represent
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by Afolabimills(m): 6:44am On Apr 08, 2021
JohnSin97:

Any IPOB that rears his head in yorubaland should have it mined and sold at iwo road....let their fuckery stop in the SE/SS
oga wetin u dey talk comot 4mouth u dey alright so?make I ask u if u get sence fes na ipob dey kiii nig army 4 borno?na ipob destroy Nigeria economy?na ipob rape kiddnapp kill pipu 4nigeria?u no well o walahi so u wan make pipu wait make one idiot terrorist jihadist bandits wipe pipu out B4 Dem go defend themselves abi?u b Dundee

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 08, 2021
JohnSin97:

Whatever makes your delusional minds cum....the IDPs you idiots have been bitching about still have a chance at life and smiling again, that your "biafran hero may survived and I doubt he'd be able to smile, 25 dead by herdsmen, python dance, orlu attacks and rashidi in the jungle...all dead were flatin0s and they won't be remembered as "heros"(or whatever that means) they'd simply be collateral damage....the army may misbehave in the south west but they know quite well were their boundries are. Abiola was purely politics but the Yoruba's have produced a VP and two time president and on track for another one, Nnamdi Cownu in exile, Igboho chilling in ibadan, IGP adamu out of office.... it's great to be a yoruba man grin

You guys prefer to be enslaved as a result of cowardice.
President and vice that never made the country better.
Your fellow Southerners are being truthful to you,but because of selfishness, fear and stupidity you prefer to hide inside your shells,call them names for seeking a better Nigeria or worse still separation.
I have never seen a tribe so fearful,so wicked,and so irredeemably disgusting.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by EbenezerTriumph: 6:48am On Apr 08, 2021
omowolewa:
Hummm! Okorocha abi?
it's obvious
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by explosiveskull(m): 6:49am On Apr 08, 2021
I think this slowpoke governor is coming back to his senses, I felt he would have offloaded it on ESN and IPOB as others want to make us believe.
https://punchng.com/breaking-aggrieved-politicians-sponsored-imo-attacks-uzodinma
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by EbenezerTriumph: 6:49am On Apr 08, 2021
princechurchill:
some bastards whose mother's like to have kids for four different men, were jubilating when they said it was IPOB AND ESN

ndi nzunzu
hold okorocha responsible
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by mogbeyiteren: 6:50am On Apr 08, 2021
flokii:
Who sponsors IPOB and ESN?.. aggrieved politician in Igboland

Case closed.
exactly, ur Father
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by Gandollaar(f): 6:50am On Apr 08, 2021
JohnSin97:
Still doesn't change the fact that the region has gone to shit...and who doesn't know that Nnamdi Cownu has political sponsors... care less, for what it's worth flatin0s killing each other is a good thing for society, less monkeys on the loose.
Go and die when you are done vomiting your blood.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by Konskott(m): 6:51am On Apr 08, 2021
He must be fingering Okorocha.
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by mogbeyiteren: 6:51am On Apr 08, 2021
JohnSin97:

All I have to say is that you are a fool.
dont u think about ur life, which school did u go to

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by ScamHunter: 6:52am On Apr 08, 2021
JohnSin97:

I told you you guys don't have sense, but you thought I was casting aspersion on you. Not really sense in the real sense of the word, but your sense is in your stomach. Have you noticed how many times Miyetti Allah describe Yoruba as gluttons because you can't seem to control your love for their beef? Even the yeye boycott Sunday Igboho called for fell flat because your belle na your god? Sarkin Fulani is recognized by both the US Consulate and British government over the Oba of Lagos because the man has used politics and long throat to sell Lagos traditionally in the spirit. Tinubu is just coming politically to finish you guys (all of Yoruba land ) and take the change. As in, in the next 5 years, the way Fulani claim Hausaland is the way they'd be claiming Yoruba because your own na belle fesss. Let me teach you history. Balogun of Ilorin was more powerful than the Emir (Fulani) when the British arrived Ilorin. But give it to the whiteman. Just as the US and British government has weighed you guys and found that you're wanting as belle people and recognized Seriki of Lagos (Fulani man) instead of Oba of Lagos (Yoruba man) in Yorubaland. That was how the British weighed the Balogun when they arrived Ilorin, he probably couldn't control his long throat (you know na) so that was how the fate of Ilorin was sealed irrecoverably until today. I'm teaching you your history so that you understand teh calamity awaiting you if you keep thinking with your belle like your oba and Balogun for Lagos and Ilorin respectively. The way Tinubu and you all are thinking, instead of with your brain but belle...

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by Afolabimills(m): 6:53am On Apr 08, 2021
JohnSin97:

All I have to say is that you are a fool.
Dundee sondoko grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by Gandollaar(f): 6:54am On Apr 08, 2021
flokii:
Who sponsors IPOB and ESN?.. aggrieved politician in Igboland

Case closed.
ESN is not a terrorist organization but an outfit created and equipped to flush out killer fulani herdsmen in Alaigbo.

So far, so good.

4 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by Gandollaar(f): 6:55am On Apr 08, 2021
Afolabimills:
Dundee sondoko grin grin
Johnsin97 is a cow urine lover and drinker, expect zero sense from him

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by explosiveskull(m): 6:59am On Apr 08, 2021
JohnSin97:
Still doesn't change the fact that the region has gone to shit...and who doesn't know that Nnamdi Cownu has political sponsors... care less, for what it's worth flatin0s killing each other is a good thing for society, less monkeys on the loose.
Unfortunately for you there was no casualties, no bullet holes or casings and there was gyration songs for 30 minutes. I know you must be having heart attack that your wish for the south easterners to die did not work but take heart you will die before we do. What you don't know is greater than you, running around like a headless chicken won't help you.
Thank you for being a modest idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by Newton85: 7:00am On Apr 08, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Now those blaming ipob will keep quiet
I heard there is a security camera in that round about in imo state and when it was revealed they were all mercenaries from Niger and chad
You mean you Eboes have been celebrating the bombing of correctional prison, police stations and the release of daredevil criminals which were carried out by "mercenaries from Niger and Chad" in your own land? Lol, Eboes are such a confused people.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by explosiveskull(m): 7:00am On Apr 08, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

https://punchng.com/breaking-aggrieved-politicians-sponsored-imo-attacks-uzodinma

I wanted to mind my business, but this thing is getting ridiculous.

A Nigerian fighter jet disappeared into the thin air in the northern part of the country last week, Boko Haram claimed responsibility, claiming that they shot it down, but the Nigerian government denied it, saying Boko Haram's claim was false.

Then this morning there was news on the assault on the Owerri correctional facility here in the east, and the Nigerian government claims that it was IPOB/ESN. IPOB/ESN debunked the accusations, denying any involvement in the assault/jailbreak. But the Nigerian government is still insisting that they were responsible.

Are you seeing the pattern here?

They need to present to the world and maintain their claim that Boko Haram and killer herdsmen are to be viewed as victims of an unjust society that picked up arms as a result. While they are trying their best to present and maintain their claim that IPOB/ESN are very violent and terrorist organization.

What do I even know? I'm just a computer nerd without a clue about what's happening in this cave.

10 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by Newton85: 7:03am On Apr 08, 2021
princechurchill:
some bastards whose mother's like to have kids for four different men, were jubilating when they said it was IPOB AND ESN

ndi nzunzu
So, who are the terrorists behind it? Aren't they your fellow Eboes? Or do you want to blame Fulani terrorists for that too?
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by pickatyou1: 7:04am On Apr 08, 2021
Y dem no go sack ex igp mumu. The guy for fit even get clue that he was about to be sacked not to talk about who is behind any attack in Nigeria.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by explosiveskull(m): 7:06am On Apr 08, 2021
Newton85:
You mean you Eboes have been celebrating the bombing of correctional prison, police stations and the release of daredevil criminals which were carried out by "mercenaries from Niger and Chad" in your own land? Lol, Eboes are such a confused people.
We are celebrating that instead of most of them who are innocent going to crime they decided to do menial jobs to raise money and go back to their homes. Didn't you read the news or you purposely left this one out. Igbos naturally are not criminally minded. I know you know where to face when you need to string one or two about criminality but you've decided to deceive yourself yet again, I don't know when you want your problem to stop because I can see how mad it is getting you and I don't feel any mental institution can cure you, it is something primordial, dna, you need euthanasia cos soon you'll be a nasty menace to the society, you are a ticking time bomb, go mark it somewhere, you are a disaster waiting to happen but I believe forces of nature will help rid our planets of elements like you.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by JohnSin97: 7:10am On Apr 08, 2021
Baawahala:

You guys prefer to be enslaved as a result of cowardice.
President and vice that never made the country better.
Your fellow Southerners are being truthful to you,but because of selfishness, fear and stupidity you prefer to hide inside your shells,call them names for seeking a better Nigeria or worse still separation.
I have never seen a tribe so fearful,so wicked,and so irredeemably disgusting.

You've been calling us cowards since the beginning of time but it was our state governor that where first to act on the herdsmen issue by creating a security outfit, SE/SS the brave one's are still depending on a security outfit of a ret@d who jumped ball and ran to far away britian while their governors look on like captured puppies, you're the brave tribe with full of wisdom yet your wike invited the army to kill his fellow southerners, SS produces the most crude but yet is a cesspit of poverty and environmental degradation, cultism, kidnapping, prostitution and deep Illiteracy, you talk about bravery when your own political leaders are simply lacking it thus the people resort to self help........you want to leave Nigeria, you want 2023 presidency, you hate buhari, you want buhari's appointments, Yoruba's are evil, yet your kinsmen are trooping into Yorubaland daily.......With all your fearlessness your region continues to fund development in the core north while your kinsmen shit crude out their asses as a result of drinking polluted water..... fight your wars but don't involve the Yoruba's, over here the smart one's far out number the ret@ds, we're aware of direct threat at hand, but reactionary men don't win wars, neither does empty bravery or good intentions, only those with the upper hand wins wars, Self preservation is of more important to us.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City / Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid / Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.