Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks (18095 Views)

Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists / Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State / Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by Seyitosino(m): 7:10am On Apr 08, 2021
Mr Uzodinma seems to be the most clueless state chief executive in Nigeria today. Giving a political coloration to reactions of the people, imolites in this case, to the misery, discontent and frustration in the land is sheer cluelessness. A second term in office for him might just a mirage.
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by SKYHIGHfx: 7:12am On Apr 08, 2021
princechurchill:
some bastards whose mother's like to have kids for four different men, were jubilating when they said it was IPOB AND ESN

ndi nzunzu

U mean simplyleo and manna?

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by ebuclassic18(m): 7:13am On Apr 08, 2021
his trying to play smart now scared of ipob
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by JohnSin97: 7:14am On Apr 08, 2021
Gandollaar:
Go and die when you are done vomiting your blood.

Weeping has only begun
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by Fantasticcc: 7:15am On Apr 08, 2021
JohnSin97:

Na man, nothing changes.....the 25 dead are still dead and this guy who lost half of his jaws won't be smiling in a long while(no pun intended).....ride on, let your ret@dation and hate for yoruba's blind you the shit currently going down in your region....
This happened in akwa ibom state, so i wondered what you are trying to prove

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by Topmaike007(m): 7:15am On Apr 08, 2021
flokii:
Who sponsors IPOB and ESN?.. aggrieved politician in Igboland

Case closed.
onye Nzuzu
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by JohnSin97: 7:18am On Apr 08, 2021
ScamHunter:

I told you you guys don't have sense, but you thought I was casting aspersion on you. Not really sense in the real sense of the word, but your sense is in your stomach. Have you noticed how many times Miyetti Allah describe Yoruba as gluttons because you can't seem to control your love for their beef? Even the yeye boycott Sunday Igboho called for fell flat because your belle na your god? Sarkin Fulani is recognized by both the US Consulate and British government over the Oba of Lagos because the man has used politics and long throat to sell Lagos traditionally in the spirit. Tinubu is just coming politically to finish you guys (all of Yoruba land ) and take the change. As in, in the next 5 years, the way Fulani claim Hausaland is the way they'd be claiming Yoruba because your own na belle fesss. Let me teach you history. Balogun of Ilorin was more powerful than the Emir (Fulani) when the British arrived Ilorin. But give it to the whiteman. Just as the US and British government has weighed you guys and found that you're wanting as belle people and recognized Seriki of Lagos (Fulani man) instead of Oba of Lagos (Yoruba man) in Yorubaland. That was how the British weighed the Balogun when they arrived Ilorin, he probably couldn't control his long throat (you know na) so that was how the fate of Ilorin was sealed irrecoverably until today. I'm teaching you your history so that you understand teh calamity awaiting you if you keep thinking with your belle like your oba and Balogun for Lagos and Ilorin respectively. The way Tinubu and you all are thinking, instead of with your brain but belle...

Your people are dying by the number but you're still giving daft analysis and stupid hot takes about some meeting with the head of fulani in lagos and British officials...war is on your region, brace yourself stupid..SE governors have already sold everything for nothing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by JohnSin97: 7:19am On Apr 08, 2021
explosiveskull:

Unfortunately for you there was no casualties, no bullet holes or casings and there was gyration songs for 30 minutes. I know you must be having heart attack that your wish for the south easterners to die did not work but take heart you will die before we do. What you don't know is greater than you, running around like a headless chicken won't help you.
Thank you for being a modest idiot.

Keep wankking to your delusions.
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by Nigeriabiafra82: 7:19am On Apr 08, 2021
Newton85:
You mean you Eboes have been celebrating the bombing of correctional prison, police stations and the release of daredevil criminals which were carried out by "mercenaries from Niger and Chad" in your own land? Lol, Eboes are such a confused people.
More tears
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by Alejoas(m): 7:20am On Apr 08, 2021
It is your job to nip it in the bud!
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by JohnSin97: 7:21am On Apr 08, 2021
Fantasticcc:
This happened in akwa ibom state, so i wondered what you are trying to prove

The reason the army gave was ipob related.... there's no point to prove.
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by Asiri1991: 7:22am On Apr 08, 2021
Recent events in the east, the media reports and comments on them, even the ones we see here on Nairaland, make me to believe that the hate on the Igbos is real and unjustly too. How can people be bashing and calling for the destruction of southeast because they don't support bad governance which affects all of us and want to leave the country. If we all think the Igbos are the problem of Nigeria as the media are painting it, let's join hands together and pressure the government to recognize their territory as an independent state. Thus, we won't have them around us again. I am yet to see where the Igbo took bad stand in Nigeria's political history.

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:23am On Apr 08, 2021
JohnSin97:
Still doesn't change the fact that the region has gone to shit...and who doesn't know that Nnamdi Cownu has political sponsors... care less, for what it's worth flatin0s killing each other is a good thing for society, less monkeys on the loose.
You must be highly disappointed...

Na so all of una enemies of Igbo shall continue to be disappointed one by one..

First the CRUSHING IG and now this one is confessing on national TV..

You shall hold your peace and I will fight your battles..

For no weapons fashioned against you shall prosper..

Thus says the Lord Jehovah!

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by princechurchill(m): 7:27am On Apr 08, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
hold okorocha responsible

do u have evidence to back up your accusation or are u jumping into conclusion as well
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by princechurchill(m): 7:28am On Apr 08, 2021
Newton85:
So, who are the terrorists behind it? Aren't they your fellow Eboes? Or do you want to blame Fulani terrorists for that too?

ikpu nne gi is responsible for that

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by princechurchill(m): 7:29am On Apr 08, 2021
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha savage. four different men? the children must be complete bastards then

I'm telling u na why their men dey die of heart attack after paternity test
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by justy15: 7:32am On Apr 08, 2021
The supreme Court Governor is the architect of this whole problem for inviting the military to orlu against innocent people that are only trying to protect themselves from Fulani dominations.
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 08, 2021
JohnSin97:

The reason the army gave was ipob related.... there's no point to prove.

Free these people, at this point it's best to tell them purely what they want to hear. They simply won't get it.
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by JEFFERSON016(m): 7:34am On Apr 08, 2021
flokii:
Who sponsors IPOB and ESN?.. aggrieved politician in Igboland

Case closed.
shatap dere
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by JohnSin97: 7:35am On Apr 08, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

Free these people, at this point it's best to tell them purely what they want to hear. They simply won't get it.

Truth.... I'd take your advice.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by Benzemma(m): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2021
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2021
JohnSin97:

Whatever makes your delusional minds cum....the IDPs you idiots have been bitching about still have a chance at life and smiling again, that your "biafran hero may survived and I doubt he'd be able to smile, 25 dead by herdsmen, python dance, orlu attacks and rashidi in the jungle...all dead were flatin0s and they won't be remembered as "heros"(or whatever that means) they'd simply be collateral damage....the army may misbehave in the south west but they know quite well were their boundries are. Abiola was purely politics but the Yoruba's have produced a VP and two time president and on track for another one, Nnamdi Cownu in exile, Igboho chilling in ibadan, IGP adamu out of office.... it's great to be a yoruba man grin

As if the Yorubas have recorded the most fatalities to Fulani herdsmen this year alone. What made Sunday Igboho to appear ?
Camping as refugees in Benin republic is just a resort of those that survived the murderous attacks. You region is worst hit - Kwara , Oyo, ondo, osun. Hide your head in shame. Cowards
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by livebyday(m): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2021
JohnSin97:

This guy who lost half of his jaws as a result of his region going to shit isn't disappointed.

E pain am grin

Go and sin no more but you will be banned

This is in Akwa ibom stray bullet hit him
https://trynaija.com.ng/military-in-essien-udim-man-hit-by-a-stray-bullet-in-akwa-ibom-graphic-photos/
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by FlordFlorez(m): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2021
And the shameless former IG blamed it on ESN with no fact or facts whatsoever baffles me.

What a shame! embarassed
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by kingsceedon(m): 7:41am On Apr 08, 2021
princechurchill:
some bastards whose mother's like to have kids for four different men, were jubilating when they said it was IPOB AND ESN

ndi nzunzu
Hahahahaha baddest NIGGA, we all knows that RED oil soup people are Ba5tards

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:43am On Apr 08, 2021
JohnSin97:

Cry me a river....the whole of biafra land is conquered territory just after 3 million fvcks tried defending it but failed, sarki fulani or whatever knows his boundaries, if he misteps his own would be like the one in ibadan and traditional titles don't hold any real power.... Yoruba's sold the region to buhari but Nnamdi Azikiwe sold the whole of biafra land into slavery when he decided to partner with the north. SE governors are doing the same but your head ache is yoruba's while the jaws and noses of your kinsmen are being harvested, war is on your region, brace your stupid self.

Rambles. The only conquered territory in southern Nigeria is Yoruba land and it's about to get worse.
No Fulani headship in Igbo land , not even via religion.
Re: Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks by JohnSin97: 7:43am On Apr 08, 2021
InyinyaAgbaOku:

As if the Yorubas have recorded the most fatalities to Fulani herdsmen this year alone. What made Sunday Igboho to appear ?
Camping as refugees in Benin republic is just a resort of those that survived the murderous attacks. You region is worst hit - Kwara , Oyo, ondo, osun. Hide your head in shame. Cowards

Yeah, it's peaceful in the east. Thank God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City / FG, Twitter In Talks After Suspension / Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.