Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life (831 Views)

6 Qualities Of A Wonderful Girlfriend / Y Is Dat When A Lady Enters A Guys Car,she Begins To Feel Lik She Is In Heaven / Help! I Have A Wonderful Girlfriend But I'm Lusting After Another Woman... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life by dealordea(m): 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
They says, cracked heads always get the wonderful woman and if a wonderful woman enters a crackhead's life is it possible that the crackhead will find so much warmth, joy and happiness in his friendship with the wonderful woman that he'll easily give up crack without going to rehab cause of the warmth, joy, happiness he was getting from this wonderful woman and it made him find something to live for or will he continue to do the cracked head stuff??
Re: When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life by Jackieugo(f): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2011
Re: When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life by LordReed(m): 12:33am On Apr 19, 2011
I actually thought you were the crackhead cheesy

1 Like

Re: When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life by toyemz(f): 1:08am On Apr 19, 2011
^^^^^
I actually thought you were the crackhead

me too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 19, 2011
Everyone's a crackhead, you just don't know it yet.

Until your crack leaves you for a week.
Re: When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life by andy1(m): 1:26am On Apr 19, 2011
deal_ordea:

They says, cracked heads always get the wonderful woman and if a wonderful woman enters a crackhead's life is it possible that the crackhead will find so much warmth, joy and happiness in his friendship with the wonderful woman that he'll easily give up crack without going to rehab cause of the warmth, joy, happiness he was getting from this wonderful woman and it made him find something to live for or will he continue to do the cracked head stuff??

u talkin abt urself or sum1 else?
Re: When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life by andy1(m): 1:32am On Apr 19, 2011
2buff:

Everyone's a crackhead, you just don't know it yet.

Until your crack leaves you for a week.
hahahaha! Datz a rili gude 1. Bt do u wana knw sumtin, ***AM NOT***
Re: When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 19, 2011
^^ Your crack isn't necessarily "crack"  smiley

Maybe not so in naija, but in this part of the world I think everyone pretty much has a crack.

EDIT: Actually perfect example in naija = blackberry for girls. It will take a really patient and "wonderful man" to deal with and rehab these crack[size=5pt]berry[/size] heads.
Re: When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life by mamagee3(f): 1:36am On Apr 19, 2011
Lord_Reed:

I actually thought you were the crackhead cheesy
That's so cute! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life by LordReed(m): 1:46am On Apr 19, 2011
mama-gee:

That's so cute! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life by mamagee3(f): 1:47am On Apr 19, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Why the three horns?
Re: When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 19, 2011
@poster
Warmth?! Joy?! Happiness?! You must be kidding, right?

Do you know the addictive strength of crack, Heroine etc?! No woman can substitute the pleasures that derives from these drug's high.
Some are selling their own damn kids for a fix, talk less of gfs.

As if these people are lacking warmth, joy and happiness? They KNOWINGLY choose the warmth, joy and happiness that these drugs bring them, over any type of feelings that you are referring to.
Re: When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life by LordReed(m): 2:25am On Apr 19, 2011
mama-gee:

Why the three horns?

To butt you in the a$$
Re: When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life by 190: 3:47am On Apr 19, 2011
Lord reed!!

Have u told me Shunn sir,

Kindly report for duty to my gate

Ure late again!!
Re: When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life by andy1(m): 4:44am On Apr 19, 2011
2buff:

^^ Your crack isn't necessarily "crack"  smiley

Maybe not so in naija, but in this part of the world I think everyone pretty much has a crack.

EDIT: Actually perfect example in naija = blackberry for girls. It will take a really patient and "wonderful man" to deal with and rehab these crack[size=5pt]berry[/size] heads.
k bro i dig!! May God save us frm d blackberry syndrome in 9ja, here in lasgidi ladies have gone nut ova dis tin.
Re: When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life by Tosinville(m): 4:56am On Apr 19, 2011
Poster
Its not mandatory you must come up with a thread.
Re: When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life by BABE3: 5:02am On Apr 19, 2011
^^^ Lol, Chei! I love your posts! cool
Re: When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life by LordReed(m): 7:37am On Apr 19, 2011
@190
shocked shocked shocked twin twin SIR!
Re: When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life by Zahnda(f): 3:39am On Apr 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
Warmth?! Joy?! Happiness?! You must be kidding, right?

Do you know the addictive strength of crack, Heroine etc?! No woman can substitute the pleasures that derives from these drug's high.
Some are selling their own damn kids for a fix, talk less of gfs.

As if these people are lacking warmth, joy and happiness? They KNOWINGLY choose the warmth, joy and happiness that these drugs bring them, over any type of feelings that you are referring to.

Now that's what I call a great sales pitch! I'm sold, where do I buy cheesy
Re: When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 24, 2011
deal_ordea:

[size=18pt]They says, cracked heads always get the wonderful woman[/size] and if a wonderful woman enters a crackhead's life is it possible that the crackhead will find so much warmth, joy and happiness in his friendship with the wonderful woman that he'll easily give up crack without going to rehab cause of the warmth, joy, happiness he was getting from this wonderful woman and it made him find something to live for or will he continue to do the cracked head stuff??

so you must have one bombshell of a woman. tongue grin grin
Re: When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life by 190: 10:12am On Apr 24, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@190
shocked shocked shocked twin twin SIR!
grin grin grin
Re: When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life by xynerise: 10:18am On Apr 24, 2011
*eating carrot* whats up doc? grin
Re: When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life by aminalib(f): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2011
crack is one helll of a drug,.just make sure that lady is not a tranny
Re: When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life by 190: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2011
xynerise:

*eating carrot* whats up doc? grin

cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Between Love And Money / How Many No Before The Yes? / Have U Ever Broken A Heart? If Yes, What Response Did U Get thereafter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.