Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,826 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

This Is Serious I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Serious I Need Your Advice (1492 Views)

I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Serious I Need Your Advice by Jeremani: 9:16am On Apr 08, 2021
THIS IS SERIOUS I NEED YOUR ADVICE
Good day nairalanders, i have this issue Disturbing me.
My elder sister has been married for 2years without child. Although she had miscarriage when she newly got married.

Last year November or so, she noticed her tummy getting bigger, ofcos she taught she was pregnant but was disappointed when scanning prove otherwise.

She told my mum, my mum was kind of disturbed. so she ask around from her friends and some elderly people she respects.

Some told her it was normal, that some woman can be pregnant and scanning will show nothing.

She was Directed to one herbalist, who confirmed that she is pregnant. and started giving her some mix native drugs.

Before my mother took her to the native doctor. she lied to the husband that they were going to see a pastor. the husband gave my mum transport fare, and drove them down to abuja, their destination was actually kogi state.

The husband is kind of church person who doesn't believe in all those things. i guess that's why my mum lied to him.

After much going from place to place, which many of those people are saying the pregnancy was cover by one woman.

We have spend alot of money on this issue. without the husband knowing. he only gave money once, i think it should be 30k. and to sum all we have spent is going close to 300k.

My elder sister had to open up to her husband, that it wasn't a man of God they went to meet, it was an herbalist.

The tummy that was bigger had returned to normal. the so called pregnancy we all believe she had was false.
And the husband is very angry with her including my mother. He refuses to talk to her, even if she greet him he won't respond.

My elder sister begs him almost everyday, The last time my sister begged him, he pushed her to the extent she nearly got injured and couldn't go to work the following day.

He keeps telling my sister, that her and her family decieved him.
He called a meeting and refused to show up.

pls i need your advice.
is this offense worth habouring for long?

And is this a serious offense?
What do you guy advice we do?

Am suspecting he has plan to send my sister away.

pls i need your advice.
I WOULD BE HAPPY IF THIS WILL BE ON FRONT PAGE.
Re: This Is Serious I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 08, 2021
I won't blame your mom and your sister for their Ignorance, this is bourne out of the urgent desire to be a mother and grandmother before tongues starts wagging, BUT lying about it is the betrayal of TRUST.

Your brother in-law has every right to react, but Oga is overreacting and can become violent in the long run which I feel is totally unnecessary and if I were in his position, I will transfer the anger to the bedroom and knack her till she gives birth to beautiful triplets.

I will advise you to talk to him privately and try to cool him down.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Serious I Need Your Advice by Chris2863(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2021
Hmm, I no get any advise to give, let me make way for the elders
Re: This Is Serious I Need Your Advice by JaneYave(f): 9:38am On Apr 08, 2021
Patience pays, u can wait for two years, why panick now. Lying is never a good option, give the man time, it's normal to react like that when you are betrayed. Stop predicting the future, let God have His way.

1 Like

Re: This Is Serious I Need Your Advice by Drsnives(m): 9:52am On Apr 08, 2021
I foresee another family meeting scheduled
I foresee the man not attending
I foresee wailing by the wife
This I have seen
Re: This Is Serious I Need Your Advice by HealerH: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
True relationship is not built on love. It's built on trust.
The butterflies in the stomach will die one day. The handsomeness and sensational charms will fade one day. But if the trust is still there, you're good to continue.

When the trust isn't there anymore, kindly tell them to rebuild it or go their ways.
Re: This Is Serious I Need Your Advice by extol1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2021
I give this time for falseprophet or righteousness2 and if they are not yet around we call on mosdii on the podium.

for me, it was too early for your sister and mother to panicked over child birth since the husband wasn't complaining
Re: This Is Serious I Need Your Advice by Righteousness2(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
What your Sister and your Mum did is evil. Your Sister and your thinking they were wise have been Foolish enough to Expose the young man and his home to Evil Spirtually and Physically.
Visiting the Herbalist was a very Foolish move and the young man being angry and betrayed is how I will respond if I were in his Shoes.

Ask your Sister to Go and Cry to GOD for Mercy.
If she is Genuiely Saved, her husband will see it and I Believe things will Change.
Re: This Is Serious I Need Your Advice by Righteousness2(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2021

Re: This Is Serious I Need Your Advice by adadike(f): 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2021
Your sister have confessed and he should please forgive her if he truly is a follower of Christ. Check if he will listen to church elders and invite them. Many women will not even bother to confess but hide such sin even till they die. He should please forgive her and both of them should put their trust in God. Babies will come when they will
Re: This Is Serious I Need Your Advice by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
Your sister is gullible, desperate, and didn't act like a woman who has a husband.

Yes, it's a big offence, and her hubby is well within his rights to still be furious at her. Deception hurts, plus your sister was just so unwise. If I were her husband, I'd personally consider a divorce. There are so many implications to what she did.

She's acted like the sort of person who'll be deceived into getting a baby from marine spirits.

I'll advise her to go to a proper bible-believing church for deliverance and to give her life to Christ, because all these nonsense witchcraft movement she embarked on must have introduced evil spirits into her life.

After then, a genuine change of behaviour may make her husband put the incident behind him.

1 Like

Re: This Is Serious I Need Your Advice by Offpoint1: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2021
@ FTC, to give woman Belle no be by knacking o... Some dey put "only the head" for a second and belle enter, while some dey put the head down shoulder, knees and toes and no show.

@the OP: your sis and mom wrong the man, I wouldn't blame him for his anger, faith is one thing people don't play with it.

Let the man be, if he's truly a believer and not an hypocrite... He'll forget her and your mom. Might not be now, but in few weeks time.
Re: This Is Serious I Need Your Advice by Dickson178(m): 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2021
my opinion here is "God should punish all the bad family tryna come my way " . evil family go far away
Re: This Is Serious I Need Your Advice by NobleDeSage001: 12:46am On Apr 09, 2021
Your brother in-law is only being human. The trust he has for his wife has been badly damaged.
Your sister and mother ought to have carried him along in all their plans because the prevailing problem is their problem and not your family's problem.

Your sister is yet to give him a child and now, her faithfulness, respect and loyalty have been called to question.
It will only take divine intervention for the man's attitude to change favourably towards his wife.

Let your sister get her parents in-law involved and ask them to plead on her behalf. If there are church elders, get them involved too so that they can plead with the man.

Your sister as a matter of necessity must henceforth, show signs of remorse and remain very open and transparent to him.

Trust once shattered, takes so much time to rebuild. The recovery time is usually very long. It can last for years.
Re: This Is Serious I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 09, 2021
Not a serious offence oooh.

Oga should chill if it is only this that happened
Re: This Is Serious I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 09, 2021
JidennaJason:
I won't blame your mom and your sister for their Ignorance, this is bourne out of the urgent desire to be a mother and grandmother before tongues starts wagging, BUT lying about it is the betrayal of TRUST.

Your brother in-law has every right to react, but Oga is overreacting and can become violent in the long run which I feel is totally unnecessary and if I were in his position, I will transfer the anger to the bedroom and knack her till she gives birth to beautiful triplets.

ok oooh
Re: This Is Serious I Need Your Advice by Bluezy13(m): 2:53am On Apr 09, 2021
Your brother in-law has really tried to be patient.
I would have sent your sister away long before now.

How dare you expose my life to something that always has consequences...just like someone said up there...evil !
I am an atheist.
Re: This Is Serious I Need Your Advice by mosdii(m): 6:13am On Apr 09, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: This Is Serious I Need Your Advice by Jeremani: 11:03am On Apr 20, 2021

Thanks for the advice i appreciate
Re: This Is Serious I Need Your Advice by Jeremani: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Not all bro. you thought about Nigerians girls is probably affected by your environment.
try change your ip
Re: This Is Serious I Need Your Advice by Jeremani: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2021
Bluezy13:
Your brother in-law has really tried to be patient.
I would have sent your sister away long before now.

How dare you expose my life to something that always has consequences...just like someone said up there...evil !
I am an atheist.
Thanks bro
Re: This Is Serious I Need Your Advice by Jeremani: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2021
Durentt:
Not a serious offence oooh.
Oga should chill if it is only this that happened
thanks for your input
Re: This Is Serious I Need Your Advice by Jeremani: 11:06am On Apr 20, 2021
NobleDeSage001:
Your brother in-law is only being human. The trust he has for his wife has been badly damaged.
Your sister and mother ought to have carried him along in all their plans because the prevailing problem is their problem and not your family's problem.

Your sister is yet to give him a child and now, her faithfulness, respect and loyalty have been called to question.
It will only take divine intervention for the man's attitude to change favourably towards his wife.

Let your sister get her parents in-law involved and ask them to plead on her behalf. If there are church elders, get them involved too so that they can plead with the man.

Your sister as a matter of necessity must henceforth, show signs of remorse and remain very open and transparent to him.

Trust once shattered, takes so much time to rebuild. The recovery time is usually very long. It can last for years.
thanks for your sincere advice bro
Re: This Is Serious I Need Your Advice by Jeremani: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2021
Dickson178:
my opinion here is "God should punish all the bad family tryna come my way " . evil family go far away
Na btw you and God
Re: This Is Serious I Need Your Advice by Jeremani: 11:08am On Apr 20, 2021
Offpoint1:
@ FTC, to give woman Belle no be by knacking o... Some dey put "only the head" for a second and belle enter, while some dey put the head down shoulder, knees and toes and no show.

@the OP: your sis and mom wrong the man, I wouldn't blame him for his anger, faith is one thing people don't play with it.

Let the man be, if he's truly a believer and not an hypocrite... He'll forget her and your mom. Might not be now, but in few weeks time.
thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Guys I Need Some Advice / Sugar Daddy Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped By Side Chick / If Your Girlfriend/boyfriend Should Forget Your Birthday What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.