Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

6 Reasons Married Women Cheat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Reasons Married Women Cheat (2212 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / 3 Reasons Married Men Will NEVER Leave Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Married Women Cheat by aloyemeka2: 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
[size=14pt]Six reasons married women seek sexual pleasure outside marriage[/size]

Funmi Akingbade

As usual, countless responses and feedbacks have rolled in from various angles regarding the last topic we treated in this column. As an unbiased and realistic sex therapist and sexual health consultant, it would be partial if I do not set a scale of balance by itemising six reasons married women find sexual solace in the arms of other men.

advertisement

These articles and my practical counselling sessions in my office are not meant to castigate any spouse, but to provide an educative medium and serve as an 'eye-opener' to things affecting marriages 'home and abroad.' Besides, through it, I have been able to restore incalculable broken homes and bring back 'alive' relationships that have been written off as hopeless, for over two decades.

Let me quickly share the tale of two married women who gave permission to alert our husbands about the reasons married women fall into the next available arms.

Case one: Mrs. Loveth is married to a Nigeria-based contractor; they have been married for 15 years with two children, but her husband spends more time in the office than the home. Some of her friends, who saw the level of negligence, had advised her to try out other men in order to get sexual satisfaction. She went ahead and got a younger man and provided his needs - food, clothing and shelter. The young man, on the other hand, gave her unimaginable sexual treats and serviced her 24/7. According to her, she still cherishes and treasures those memories until date.

"Why do you have to go to such a demeaning extent?" I asked. "I was dying for a man's touch, for a man's voice, whispers, whispering sexy things to me to keep me alive. I was dying to experience those things you write in your column. I once pleaded with my husband and his only response was, 'You are jobless; that is why you only think of sex.' Do you know that I could decide to be a lesbian without the knowledge of my husband? However, I wanted sex with real men, and since he denied me, I went out."

Case 2: A highly-cultured university lecturer was in my office at about the closing hour. She felt really embarrassed in respect of the circumstance for which she was seeking sexual consultation. Her story? Her husband has been away in the US for the past five years, and she has fought loneliness with all sorts of intimacy gadgets to the extent that she cannot feel any sensation on her clitoris again due to numbness. She even enrolled for a degree course just to beat loneliness, all to no avail. She yearned for a man's touch, for erotic escapades. Against her wish, she succumbed to the advances of another man who does not only satisfy her all the sexual craving she had, but also awaken the tigress in her. Now her husband is not only back, but he is not as sexually vibrant, bubbling, energetic and lively as her sex partner, her purpose of visit to my office is to know how to handle the situation.

So, why does a married woman seek sexual pleasure in the arms of another man? When a married woman is sexually neglected, she falls into the arms of the next available sympathiser.

Husbands should be aware of the fact that both men and women have identical sexual needs, desires, attractions, tastes and fantasies. It is a mirage to assume that the wife is only at the receptive end, must submissively obey, and carry out the sexual demands of her husband, ignoring the fact that she also needs to exhibit her sexual expression. God made both man and woman sexual beings with similar sexual chemistry called sexual hormones. The sexual instinct of a man is God made, but 'He' wants the preservation of sex to be within the walls of a marriage. However, when endless business trips, long distance marriage relationships, prolonged office hours, marathon fasting and prayer sessions is the order of the day in your marriage, please begin to adjust fast, there is a need for balancing.

Sex and Money 101: From my personal experience and interactions with many couples, I have discovered that sex and money are the two most important ingredients in a marriage. When the two are present, a marriage enjoys unqualified bliss, but when any of the two is missing, just one outcome is possible: unending crises. However, how will you feel if I tell you that I have come up with a twin package that can take your marriage to the next level? To be part of the 47 couples that would be part of this package, simply text this information in the format below: SM101 * Email * Name * Location to 07055333000. Example: SM101*johnd@gmail.com*John Dale*Lagos to 07055333000. The space is limited, first come first serve. Once I receive the information from you, you will immediately receive a free document containing tips that can change your marriage forever - positively.

Reason two: A woman's heart is her first bedroom for sex: 'space is provided' for anyone who gives attention to her heart. Ladies in general have an insatiable appetite for attention, approval, affirmations, and devotion.

The never-ending search for attention and affection makes a married woman find sexual adventure in the arms of other men. Nothing wears down the immune system of the sex bed like a husband being too busy to spend time alone with his wife. Love and sex, to a wife, 'is spelt,' A-T-T-E-N-T-I-O-N and A-F-F-E-C-T-I-O-N. No matter what you do for her, she still requires your time. To deny her attention is to jeopardise your sex bed and create room for another man to step into the bedroom.

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/apr/17/800.html
Re: 6 Reasons Married Women Cheat by Sissy3(f): 12:07am On Apr 19, 2011
me i only saw reason two? wey the remaining 5 kwanu? tongue

sex and money are the two most important ingredients in a marriage

hmmmm.
Re: 6 Reasons Married Women Cheat by aloyemeka2: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2011
Check the link.
Re: 6 Reasons Married Women Cheat by sewa36447(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2011
Looking at all the cases above, i started to imagine gurls saying that they can stay alone for 5 yrs without a man. That means babes enjoy sex very well as d guy does but they always pretend. Say ur mind and free ur self.

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Wife: Men Beware / So, Some Nigerian Women Are Still Having Babies Out Of Wedlock This Day And Age / Five Things I Plan To Tell My Teenage Sons About The Nakked Pictures Of Kim K.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.