Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,295 members, 7,846,333 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Ganduje: How I Escaped Plane Crash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: How I Escaped Plane Crash (21233 Views)

Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC / Nimi Amange: How I Escaped The War Front As A 16-Year-Old Biafran Soldier / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: How I Escaped Plane Crash by TruthinAction: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
The worst tragedy in life is not physical death but for your soul to be thrown into hell at death awaiting final judgment day. And from hell to Lake of fire on the final judgment day. The solution for him and others is to give your life to Christ and walk in the light of God's word.

So many will not believe until they land there. But it's true. Jesus loves you. Hence he died for you so you won't need to go to hell prepared for the devil and his angels.
Re: Ganduje: How I Escaped Plane Crash by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
Downey:
Why do you escape? Why ? Why? Why? We would have been celebrating now that one of the bastards has gone
.I hope you, to remain on Earth without dying.
Re: Ganduje: How I Escaped Plane Crash by Downey(f): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

.I hope you, to remain on Earth without dying.
I'm sorry...Your English is bad.
Re: Ganduje: How I Escaped Plane Crash by VictorUSA(m): 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
I cant stop laughing! The pix and coments i saw here are so phuny.

Re: Ganduje: How I Escaped Plane Crash by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:58am On Apr 10, 2021
Downey:
I'm sorry...Your English is bad.
the right statement should be.
...I'm sorry !, Your Grammer is not correct.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management / Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss / Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.