Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

What Is The Worst Punishment You've Ever Been Given Back In Secondary School? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Punishment You've Ever Been Given Back In Secondary School? (1196 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Punishment You've Ever Been Given Back In Secondary School? by Pojomojo: 8:32am On Apr 09, 2021
What is the worst punishment you've ever been given back in secondary school?
Re: What Is The Worst Punishment You've Ever Been Given Back In Secondary School? by EmptyGarden(m): 8:38am On Apr 09, 2021
V cut.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Punishment You've Ever Been Given Back In Secondary School? by Pojomojo: 11:34am On May 05, 2021
Be there for others,

But never leave yourself behind.
EmptyGarden:
V cut.
Re: What Is The Worst Punishment You've Ever Been Given Back In Secondary School? by danietohbadt(m): 12:08pm On May 05, 2021
Looool.

Mad ooooo, I attended a Catholic Seminary (secondary school) and of course, those Reverend Fathers and Brothers know how to punish people very well.

Of all the punishments I ever received, the one I'll never forget was being asked to uproot a stump cos i urinated on another guy's punishment (he was uprooting a mango stump too).

I had only cutlass and hoe, how man go uproot stump?

Mad.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Punishment You've Ever Been Given Back In Secondary School? by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 05, 2021
i was in jss 2, I got to school late that day and saw a large number of pupils receiving lashes, when it was almost my turn a corper showed up and said he needed some student to wash the toilets as punishment, I quickly volunteered alongside some hausa boys, on getting there the boys saw how messed up the toilets were, they ran inside the bush leaving me behind for the corper to catch because I too chubby and i no fit run. I washed 8 toilets that day and came out smelling like someone else's shit. I can never forget that day

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Punishment You've Ever Been Given Back In Secondary School? by elpochas: 1:31pm On May 05, 2021
I went to Naval Secondary School,It was really hell.Is it the midnight drilling?or swimming in a gutter filled with both poo and dirty food particles.
Re: What Is The Worst Punishment You've Ever Been Given Back In Secondary School? by sunshineV(f): 1:55pm On May 05, 2021
we call it morozonto. we all line up according to our gogorongo and unleash a hell of a slap on ourselves while the snrs watch and laugh. boarding sch na mini hell

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Punishment You've Ever Been Given Back In Secondary School? by Bodyodour: 2:00pm On May 05, 2021
Lion stand- your hands on the ground with your legs upwards. Soldiers nearly killed me at such a young age. embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Punishment You've Ever Been Given Back In Secondary School? by bigpicture001: 4:22pm On May 05, 2021
I and my guys at SS1 approaching the school gates saw alot if people being punished. So we decided to scale the fence at a place far from the entrance..

Guys do u know we jumped over and landed at exactly the position inside the compound where the principal and state government school inspectors are inspecting our newly renovated fence, which the school recently put up...

I was on top of the fence when they saw and urged me to jump without making noise.. Others who hadnt jumped yet didn't get response from us when they ask... "shey cost clear ni..? One by one we all jumped to meet the principal...

Assembly na ein den settle our scores. Public beating

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Punishment You've Ever Been Given Back In Secondary School? by folabayo(f): 5:29pm On May 05, 2021
Pojomojo:
What is the worst punishment you've ever been given back in secondary school?
No one in class got the assignment the maths teacher gv us, so he asked us all to climb our desk

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Punishment You've Ever Been Given Back In Secondary School? by richmond500: 5:01am On May 06, 2021
EmptyGarden:
V cut.
lol, only those weh go government school go understand this ur post
Re: What Is The Worst Punishment You've Ever Been Given Back In Secondary School? by mejano4831: 5:35am On May 06, 2021
EmptyGarden:
V cut.
Re: What Is The Worst Punishment You've Ever Been Given Back In Secondary School? by paulolee(m): 7:20am On May 06, 2021
to ride okada under hot sun and dt devilist "pick pin" i nearly die
Re: What Is The Worst Punishment You've Ever Been Given Back In Secondary School? by adadike(f): 8:16am On May 06, 2021
Frog jump by one wicked Fulani woman Mrs Gambari at kwara state college of education model secondary school ilorin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Punishment You've Ever Been Given Back In Secondary School? by Michelle55: 8:23am On May 06, 2021
grin I was made to crawl the entire school compound just because I was caught eating early morning amala while school assembly was going on, how was I to know that the principal will drive through that street that day? cry the idiot friends wey I follow Waka see the car from afar cum stylishly leave me behind sad

E pain me oh, no be only me skip assembly because of amala but na only me crawl school compound, I still have the bruised knee to show for it. When I got home my uncle was threatening fire and brimstone on top the school, he has no idea I was the offender grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Punishment You've Ever Been Given Back In Secondary School? by Pojomojo: 8:32pm On May 25, 2021
cheesy
folabayo:

No one in class got the assignment the maths teacher gv us, so he asked us all to climb our desk

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Punishment You've Ever Been Given Back In Secondary School? by EverythingFit: 8:40pm On May 25, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-UOEp-C4Io

They say make we go kneel down under sun cry
Re: What Is The Worst Punishment You've Ever Been Given Back In Secondary School? by Pojomojo: 8:52pm On May 25, 2021
richmond500:
lol, only those weh go government school go understand this ur post
explain. Give us o

(1) (Reply)

Poweredcom Soliciting For Help / The Many Sins Of Women / After A Video Of Her Lover Kissing And Touching Her Boobs Went Viral, A Secondar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.