Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 (4060 Views)

10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election / I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi / Saudi Billionaires, Top Nigerian Politicians Listed As Boko-haram’s Sponspors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by OfoIgbo: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
[quote author=forgiveness post=100639788]

Do you mean Forbes can be manipulated?

[/quote

Of course.

Even the US government can be manipulated, let alone Forbes that is individually owned.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by forgiveness: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
[quote author=OfoIgbo post=100639882][/quote]

I see. It's a manipulated stats.
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by Factshunter: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
Op and his followers are bunch of liars. shocked

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by spy24(m): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Believing one's own lies is called delusional grandeur.

Igbo's that are on the top 10 billionaires in Nigeria are not up to 4...How on this crust would they now make 9 out of 15?

No mind am . Must they bring tribalism into everything

I beginning to hate this forum
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
U no get shame at all? Commander in bragging of Ipob force of Biafra.
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Anybody can change anything, not just wikipedia.

From this list provided, Igbos dominate. Full stop.
Commander in bragging of the Ipob force of Biafra. You are only disgracing yourself with falsehood.
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by goooze(m): 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
How come my name is missing?
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by Reeses: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
Shukushaka:
The following is a list of Nigerian billionaires. It is based on an annual assessment of wealth and assets compiled and published by Forbes magazine.[1]

Lists Edit
This list is incomplete; you can help by adding missing items with reliable sources

Name Citizenship Net worth (USD) Sources of wealth

1) Aliko Dangote Nigeria 11.7 Billion Sugar, Flour, Cement, Petroleum

2) Mike Adenuga Nigeria 6.1 Billion Telecommunication, Petroleum

3) Emeka Offor Nigeria 5.8 Billion Oil, Gas, Automobiles, Media Communications, Power

4) Prince Arthur Eze Nigeria 5.7 Billion Petroleum, Gas

5) Abdul Samad Rabiu Nigeria 4.9 Billion Cement, Sugar

6) Cletus M. Ibeto Nigeria 3.8 Billion Petroleum, Cement, Auto Mechanics

7) Femi Otedola Nigeria 1.8 Billion Petroleum

cool Ifeanyi Ubah Nigeria 1.7 Billion Oil and Gas, Sports

9) Tony Elumelu Nigeria 1.4 Billion Financial Services, Energy, Real Estate, Agribusiness

10) Dr. ABC Orjiako Nigeria 1.2 Billion Oil, Pharmaceutics, Shipping, Real Estate

11) Orji Uzor Kalu Nigeria 1.1 Billion Furniture Manufacturing, Transportation, Oil Trading

12) Jimoh Ibrahim Nigeria 1.1 Billion Oil and Gas, Real Estate, Insurance

13) Folorunsho Alakija Nigeria 1 Billion Fashion, Oil, Real Estate, Printing Industries

14) Pascal Dozie Nigeria 1 Billion Financial Services, Telecommunications

15) Leo Stan Ekeh Nigeria 1 Billion Internet Services, E-Commerce

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_billionaires_by_net_worth
And all of the live in Nigeria not japaa to foreign land?
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by johnmartus(m): 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
Andy ubar if federal government removed what he own what it will remain for him will not reach 500m.
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by Omoslim26: 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
Monogamy:

You should have asked the guy where he got his own fabricated statistics from...

Tell him to provide a credible source to back this up... And don't tell me wikipedia cos it can be edited/modified

Bros those names you see up there, ehnn baba their money dey smell.
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by odogwunaija(m): 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
I was expecting to see Allen Onyema(air peace) and Innocent chukwuma (innoson motors).
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
spy24:

No mind am . Must they bring tribalism into everything

I beginning to hate this forum

See who's talking about tribalism...

Yari.bas are the authors and finishers of tribalism in Nigeria starting from your ancestor Awolowo
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by afube: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
forgiveness:

Fake list.

A very broke Emeka OFFOR 5 times richer than ABC Orjiakor.....OP its like you drink kai-kai :

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by spy24(m): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

See who's talking about tribalism...

Yari.bas are the authors and finishers of tribalism in Nigeria starting from your ancestor Awolowo

I'm not even Yoruba
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by goatgoat093: 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
Association of poor men celebrating billionaires that don't even know about thier existence, joblessness na die sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by Cajal(m): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Shukushaka:
Can't see my name there yet but I'm hopeful
A great omission
Kindly add it sir...worth...5,000naira
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by Shukushaka: 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
Cajal:

A great omission
Kindly add it sir...worth...5,000naira
You mean 5bn?
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by gentiles(m): 2:23am On Apr 10, 2021
OfoIgbo:
So there are 9 Igbos in the top 15 richest Nigerians.

I didn't expect that

So Igbos truly dominate the rich table. Total domination, in spite of all the economic sabotaging that has gone on against Igbo businesses.
Ibeto could so easily have been the richest Nigerian if not for the sabotage he constantly gets from Nigerian governments starting from OBJ to the present.

The other ethnic groups are left with the remaining 6 spots, while Igbos alone have 9 spots. Wicked grin grin

And to think of the fact that below these super rich table, are the Coscharis and the Innosons and the Chikasons of Igboland. Truly Igbos are by far, the richest ethnic group in Nigeria. I don't believe (or don't remember) I have ever made this statement, but this table is screaming this loudly.

Yorubas 8.9 billion
Hausa Fulani 17.7 billion
Igbo 22.7 billion

Bear in mind that the 17.7 billion ascribed to the Hausa/Fulani is heavily government-aided. Dangote and BUA will be nowhere without government help. Actually, Yorubas ought to have more than the Hausa/Fulanis, so the 22.7 billion ascribed to Igbos speaks volumes about the Igbos, who have been most undermined by the Nigerian system.

Truly IGBO AMAKA grin grin
Who released the list? Definitely not forbes. Another igbo media propaganda. We remember all their media propaganda of been the best in waec, and how waec denied ever releasing any

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by fk001(m): 3:33am On Apr 10, 2021
How pathetic to see some people arguing about someone's wealth. Money that they cannot see or touch.

Nigerians and tribalism are inseparable

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2021
fk001:
How pathetic to see some people arguing about someone's wealth. Money that they cannot see or touch.

Nigerians are tribalism

Tribalist rather

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! #endsars : I Did Not Say Nobody Died At Lekki Tollgate - Lai Mohammed / 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits / Did Obi Actually Pulled This Crowd In Osun?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.