Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits (4057 Views)

Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? / PMB In Lagos: Police Blocked Oba's Chiefs, Granted Tinubu Daughter Guests Access / Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by SATANICALLY: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2022
Folashade Tinubu-Ojo, daughter of the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), and former Lagos Governor, Bola Tinubu, has confirmed that her father was sick for some time.

Folasade noted that vehicles also broke down and her father was taken care of and now healthy to govern the country.

She said this amid concerns raised about the health of her father, who in January told President Muhammadu Buhari that he would like to succeed him.

At different periods last year, Tinubu travelled abroad for medical treatments, in various reports done by SaharaReporters.

On one of such, he underwent a knee surgery and physiotherapy in London.

According to Daily Trust, commenting on her father’s chances, Tinubu-Ojo, who is the grand patron of Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu Support Group, said the crisis rocking the party and its convention would not deter the party from victory in 2023.

Folashade Tinubu-Ojo said, “Everybody can say whatever they like. Even vehicles break down. He (Tinubu) was down for some time. He was taken care of; now he is healthy. It’s very obvious, we can see it.

“I believe strongly the convention is going to hold on the 26th of March, In sha Allah (God willing).”

http://saharareporters.com/2022/03/15/ex-lagos-governor-tinubu-was-sick-some-time-vehicles-too-break-down-%E2%80%93-daughter-reacts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by Prosperous111(m): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2022
As your papa no gree admit say him sick nko? grin

Please help us to tell your father say make he no waste Tickets money cool

FTC? shocked

21 Likes

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by Totilopussylick(m): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2022
God bless you for stepping out to say the truth.

I hope the truth save Nigerians living conditions.

Currently the number one citizen is receiving fresh air in London tongue.

Why soon to be his successor will relocate patapata to London when elected in the position of president of Nigeria tongue.

13 Likes

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by gaby(m): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2022
Is he well now?

We are very concerned about our senior citizen's health and would love to have him confined to the house or old people's home to enable him to receive the best possible care available from his family, loved ones or a HHA/PCA.

If we had implemented the above before 2015, we wouldn't be faced with the current disaster and collapse of this British company/farm.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by alsudan: 11:30am On Mar 15, 2022
This 60 year old daughter of a 69 year old man can save us the sermon.

Thiefnibu will never be President!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by fourboys: 11:31am On Mar 15, 2022
See who dey contest for presidency,, God are U trully aware of this country

7 Likes

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by fourboys: 11:32am On Mar 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:
We the entire oduduwa federal republic of skull miners has disown you as our daughter tongue
stop dis pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by Maxymilliano(m): 11:34am On Mar 15, 2022
Agreed that vehicle's breakdown as well, but in this case, you don't need a VIO to tell you the vehicle is not road worthy undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by Racoon(m): 11:37am On Mar 15, 2022
Buhari chronically sick - London Hospital.
Tinubu chronically sick -London/France Hospitals.
Mai Buni chronically sick - Saudi Arabia Hospital.

4 Likes

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by Bounceboune7: 11:37am On Mar 15, 2022
alsudan:

if not that u are stupid,how can that lady b 60?

U inconsequential 5% said more than that to buhari n he's in his 2nd term now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by GooodHardDick: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
But some zombies here on nairaland were screaming and hyping the Old sick man to become president!! What a huge joke!

Tinubu is sick and needs to take care of his health. Man should relax and enjoy his drug money

6 Likes

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by yyba: 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
IPOB online miscreants will soon invade this thread with their illiteracy

1 Like

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by MonkeyMods(m): 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Gradually truth is crawling out...
Tifnubu can NEVER be Preshitdent

cc leodeking igweofnnewi

4 Likes

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by Truthisunique3: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
grin At whose expense would your father dilapidated body be breaking down and needing maintenance

We know what we suffer from buhari continuous oil change in London

BTW stay clear of convention matter to avoid premium tears

3 Likes

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by Truthisunique3: 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
yyba:
IPOB online miscreants will soon invade this thread with their illiteracy
grin Dem use ipob swear for una

Why not campaign for una candidate as una dey always talk

cheesy grin I forget say the horses mouth dey run the anti campaign by herself

3 Likes

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by Truthisunique3: 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Everybody can say whatever they like. Even vehicles break down. He (Tinubu) was down for some time

Everybody opinion matter since na your papa wan preside over dem

Arrogance runs in the drug family, we go deal with tinubu own, him wife own, seyi own, then your own

Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by DONFASZY(m): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
His hands are shaking

4 Likes

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by Mooh247: 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
He was sick now he is fit.... Case closed

Talk is cheap

4 Likes

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by LegendHero(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
alsudan:

Below is Tinubu’s daughter. Is this how 60 year old people look in Meth land?

@the topic, the daughter admitted he went for knee surgery and he’s now fully back healthy, it’s normal for human to be sick and get better.

By the way, he himself spoke about him going for knee surgery so why is SaharaReporters making it seems like some breaking news?

2 Likes

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by CharlotteFlair: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
Tinubu -Ojo just confirmed that the peepoos man is now a white-washed sepulchre.
Buhari pro-max.

2 Likes

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by nairavsdollars(f): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
60 year old daughter
69 year old father

3 Likes

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by CharlotteFlair: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
LegendHero:

Below is Tinubu’s daughter. Is this how 60 year old people look in Meth land?

@the topic, the daughter admitted he went for knee surgery and he’s now fully back healthy, it’s normal for human to be sick and get better.

How does 60yrs old people snapped with camera filters look in the land of skull miners?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by LegendHero(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
How does 60yrs old people snapped with camera filters look in the land of skull miners?

She’s not a baby factory product that use filters to mask their face and she doesn’t also have a hairy chest.

Lastly, she doesn’t do Meth so put some respect to her name.

3 Likes

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by CharlotteFlair: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
LegendHero:

She’s not a baby factory product that use filters to mask their face and she doesn’t also have a hairy chest.

Lastly, she doesn’t smoke Meth so put some respect in her name.
Agreed.

She's a bleached and burnt unripe plantain with mosquito legs and hairy armpits riddled with stretch marks.

She was also born with the blood of drug addict parents, who are still addicted to mkpurumiri till date.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by CharlotteFlair: 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
LegendHero:

She was conceived with the blood of a drug addict degenerate in the streets of Ojuna and inabiri grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by CharlotteFlair: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
LegendHero:

I think she likes threeesome. She has the money to do whatever she likes anyway grin

Folashade Olobo pure water grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by CharlotteFlair: 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
This daughter of a thief should just be concerned about her father's sanitary condition dazzlol.

5 Likes

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by Blackfire(m): 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
This AFonJ can lie eee

Anyway North 2023

Anyway I sell cows

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by SwissMass: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:
We the entire oduduwa federal republic of skull miners has disown you as our daughter tongue
Better face your baby factory, drug trafficking, mkpurumiri addicts, cannibalism land of inviable landlocked erosion desecrated bloodsucking poverty ravaged capital of the south east

1 Like

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by Dapson73(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:

We know you are associated with failures And not success. So we aren't surprised. Oloribu omo.

1 Like

Re: 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits by Oddfinder: 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
grin
Tinubu had her wen he was 10.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Obi Actually Pulled This Crowd In Osun? / Anambra: Prepare Handover Note, Soludo Tells Obi. Jonathan, 7 Govs For Campaign. / Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.