Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo (24996 Views)

Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki / Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement / New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by Omoslim26: 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
Well na them sabi.
Imo people have no problems with anyone as long as you do not give us problems.
we are too intelligent to go down such lane of picking up special interest in attacking people dat came to do business in our land.

But those Arewa youth dishing threat upandan should be cautioned. Enough of senseless threat on a tribe dats always known to stretch their hands for peace, even if most time we end up being at the loose end.

1 Like

Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by cjrane: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
cool
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by eagleu: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
I had no idea, the police can be very proactive in law enforcement.
Unfortunately, they never considered protecting farmers before herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by DanFodioUsman: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
dignity33:
Daily trust will destroy Nigeria with this there Anti-igbo write-up.

I thought I'm the only person that noticed it.

This is as a result of the widespread attacks on some northerners in the South-East.
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by Hezmatosky: 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
We're born to rule grin grin grin But yet we still dey beg sha o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by Patrioticman007(m): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
What of the 7 hausas killed last week in igbo land by igbos?

Once karma start calling, we hope the noise of genocide won't fill the air.
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by newdawnlive: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
and no single police deploy to guard yewa community in ogun state. the nepotism is real, kill Fulanis and their guardians chikenah

2 Likes

Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Once karma start calling, we hope the noise of genocide won't fill the air.

Onye apari. Ozuor!!
Same karma that massacred ur mothers and fathers into IDP camps in Benin republic

1 Like

Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by Skillsnigeria: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
grin Hahaha
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by Bahamas95(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nice one.

Same way police were deployed to guard igbos, Yorubas and Niger Deltans in the North......."Our darling daddy" is really working.
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by Nwaotu10(m): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

30 people were killed in Ebonyi by your extremist brothers.

Let's pray there wouldn't be reprisal in entire south East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by nextstep(m): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
When are we going to see them guarding Christians living in the North or Middle Belt?

They said "Fulani domination, Fulani are first class citizens..."

I suspected, but did not fully believe. Now I know where I stand in this country:
1. fulani (including non-Nigerians)
2. cows
3. hausa
4. muslims (including non-Nigerians)
9. and finally people like me, Christians from South South.

To think how much sweat we put into this failed union of a country: from excelling in our studies, to doing our best at business or profession (which is repeatedly rewarded when we travel out); to being open-minded and accommodating to other religions and thoughts. Even the main resources earning money for this country is coming from our lands, and our people are bearing the brunt of the environmental damage. In spite of our contributions, we're still disregarded because we'd rather make peace than fight.

Man, I pray Biafra comes, and I pray it contains Delta State. Sign me up, abeg. I'm tired of this nonsense Niger-Area that was forced together without any input from its inhabitants.

1 Like

Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by karkel(m): 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Igbos have no problem with hausa
Even the police guarding that area need vigilante groups Because them also is not safe if the governor is not safe no one is
We have hausa quarters in almost all local government,but that’s not our business we are after fulani bandit and their supporters hausa should also help us send them back if they run to their quarters after committing crimes
YOU MUST BE A COMMANDER IN IPOB ARMY
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by Dpharisee: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
It happened in Orlu, several Igbos were killed as well in the attack by bandits but the Hausa traders are being reported because they are not indigenes
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by makermix1: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
Dton339:
Hnnmm
This is the best time to join police force

Anyway, Please I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your Product or Company for 2k Only.
u no get wetin u wan write
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by alphaRego01(m): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry I hope this world is not coming to an end. No safety in almost all states, Buhari is out the country resting cry cry Why can't he resign and let another person to fix this country for us
u are talking about the world and u mention nigeria? Nigeria is another cocontinent that is not in this world

2 Likes

Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by duro4chang(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
They should relocate to Foutadjallon Island.

1 Like

Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by jaytii(f): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
The Hausas must not be pushed to the wall. These guys haven't done anything wrong to indigenes of the other regions where all they do is mind their "business".

A reprisal attack from the North will be deadly.
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by tolguy(m): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
JidennaJason:
Police deployed to guard the Second Class Citizens should be a perfect headline.

-First Class Citizens > Cows

-Second Class Citizens > Fulani's/Hausa's

-Third Class Citizens > Repentant Bandits.

-Ordinary Citizens > You & I.
Amen
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by Duplexxx: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
Isoright
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
Why na��,,, only lmo ,what about other states in South East....
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by samnificent(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
We no dey take all these things serious,na small small akpor dey grow.
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by ChimaAdeoye: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
cjrane:

EXACTLY!

FULANIS are the ones murdering people in the farms, forests and even towns as they did in Ebonyi state.

Nobody has any problems with hardworking Hausa that simply do their buying and selling business. It is the FULANI with a land grabbing and conquest agenda that will be resisted to any level.

Fulani should stop wasting their time trying to rope Hausa into their crimes. Even a blind southerner knows the difference between the destructive killer Fulani herders and peaceful Hausas contributing meaningfully to the local economy. Fulani is just wasting their time trying to rope Hausa into the problems that they have created in southern Nigeria.

Fulani only remembers Hausa when they want to use them as canon fodder.

How many Hausa are Governors, Emirs and Senators even in their own land forcedly occupied by Fulanis?

2 Likes

Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by starz100: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
If only president Buhari had not treated the fulani herdsmen menace with levity, we may not have been where we are today. Is like the table is being turned against them now. A lesson for all leaders :always call your people to order when they are going too far.
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by Edusouls(m): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
We have 11 million brothers and sisters residing in northern Nigeria, how many are they here? And some foolish and brain washed hoodlums in the name of ipob are killing Hausa traders, Igbos are most stupid, stubborn and sentimental tribe in Nigeria, very noisy with very poor I.q, the massacre of our people in the war has not taught us anything, we are repeating the same mistake, tufiakwa, amaghi ihe ajoka ..
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by Isobug: 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
On what ground? Do Igbos have problem with them. Infact Igbos love Hausas, if you doubt me ask a true Igbo man. This is just creating tension when there's none
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by Isobug: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
Edusouls:
We have 11 million brothers and sisters residing in northern Nigeria, how many are they here? And some foolish and brain washed hoodlums in the name of ipob are killing Hausa traders, Igbos are most stupid, stubborn and sentimental tribe in Nigeria, very noisy with very poor I.q, the massacre of our people in the war has not taught us anything, we are repeating the same mistake
In as much as I don't support wanton killings and destruction of properties (by all tribes), it is also worthy to say you are not an Igbo man
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by Edusouls(m): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu wu Anu Ohia, a curse sent to bring calamity and death to Igbo tribe in the disguise of fighting Fulani Herdsmen.., Fulani herdsmen have been living in Nigeria for hundreds of years and they have not finished killing and raping Igbos, this untaimed animal now came in 2015 to defend what I don’t know, he would die untimely and miserable, wicked soul..
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by mccoy009(m): 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry I hope this world is not coming to an end. No safety in almost all states, Buhari is out the country resting cry cry Why can't he resign and let another person to fix this country for us
We have to wait till the next election.
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by MozB: 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Igbos have no problem with hausa
Even the police guarding that area need vigilante groups Because them also is not safe

Hahahahahahahah...... If police need vigilante to guard them, who go guard vigilante?
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by Neddyogu(m): 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
If UGM show face laidis na those olopa go fess jump fence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2nd Term: Governor Yahaya Bello Relocates To Abuja / Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction / Wike And Wife At Thanksgiving Service Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.