Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo (24994 Views)

Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki / Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement / New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by Otasikwe(m): 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
How i go blive dis
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
Useless country!
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by franxalive(m): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
What of the 7 hausas killed last week in igbo land by igbos?

So you were de one who carried out the investigation...that proved it was IGBOS that killed them? undecided undecided

Is SENSE now that hard to get or use? undecided

Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by moorevic(m): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
Police don turn to endangered specie grin
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by seyz91(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
cheesy
JidennaJason:
Police deployed to guard the Second Class Citizens should be a perfect headline.

-First Class Citizens > Cows

-Second Class Citizens > Fulani's/Hausa's

-Third Class Citizens > Repentant Bandits.

-Ordinary Citizens > You & I.
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by zionic(m): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
We need to tie our nairaland to our BVN
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by Franking: 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
End Nigeria and save lives. These selfish politicians won't hear. I hope we won't all kee ourselves before the shit hole contraption is unbundled.
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by sharpsecret: 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You didn't ask all this questions when there were reports Hausas were been killed in shasha, Ibadan.
what started the killings in shasha,tel me pls b4 i go straight to my point
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by HansSpeke: 12:00am On Apr 10, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Igbos have no problem with hausa
Even the police guarding that area need vigilante groups Because them also is not safe if the governor is not safe no one is
We have hausa quarters in almost all local government,but that’s not our business we are after fulani bandit and their supporters hausa should also help us send them back if they run to their quarters after committing crimes

Well said bro

Well said
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by Fantasticcc: 7:43am On Apr 10, 2021
Edusouls:
We have 11 million brothers and sisters residing in northern Nigeria, how many are they here? And some foolish and brain washed hoodlums in the name of ipob are killing Hausa traders, Igbos are most stupid, stubborn and sentimental tribe in Nigeria, very noisy with very poor I.q, the massacre of our people in the war has not taught us anything, we are repeating the same mistake, tufiakwa, amaghi ihe ajoka ..
Kill yourself fulani boy, parasites that can't stay alone..... You people should go and die nobody wants to stay with you even the main northeners hates you animals with passion... dirty futa jalon pigs

1 Like

Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by Fantasticcc: 7:46am On Apr 10, 2021
The fulanis are trying their bed to rope in hausas in this fight cos they can't stand alone... Fulanis are animal that needs to be destroyed.. very wicked and heartless illiterates, i pity people still accomodating them.. as for me they all should be killed....
I can't wait for nigeria to be divided, to teach this illiterates a lesson like other african countries are doing
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by Oyiboman69: 8:03am On Apr 10, 2021
Oxb90:
Is it the same police that ran away from police stations
lol
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by EMMY76: 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
I don't believe that the hausas have been living in imo for over 150yrs that's a big fat lie.
Re: Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo by CoachEmmanuel98: 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Most Igbos too were part of the Hausa people killed so dont make this look like a tribal war, is simply a fight against bandits.
DubaiLandLord:
What of the 7 hausas killed last week in igbo land by igbos?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve / Fani-Kayode's Daughter, Tobi, Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Pictures From AGP Osinbajo's Welcome In Enugu Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.