Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k (26291 Views)

Is This A Good Idea For Interview Abroad. / Is A Nigerian Salary Earner Of 500k Per Month Considered Rich? / Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by brijibs: 3:02am On Jan 25, 2022
AdeOri99:

You can buy or sell a business on flippa, you don't operate the business on flippa, it is only a marketplace.

As regards to the price, it depends on how much the business is currently generating in revenue, you can get a business from a few 100 bucks to millions of bucks, including Apps, blogs, E-commerce and SAS Products.

More insight would be appreciated
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by brijibs: 3:04am On Jan 25, 2022
MrQuadri:

You have #500k, you should be looking for a business #100k or #200k can do while the remaining money serves as backup not the one you will throw in the whole #500k

Any ideas, please?
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by fisayodayo: 9:29am On Jan 25, 2022
brijibs:

Is this same as crypto arbitrage?
No, Fx. I trade synthetic indices only. If you’re willing to learn and earn you can chat me up. You will first learn with demo to familiarize yourself with the environment. I’m willing to help freely.

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by MrQuadri: 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
brijibs:

Any ideas, please?

Currently, I trade stock as it better than crypto because it secures my capital to a bit.
Also have you consider affiliate marketing or saving your money in reputable site like piggyvest or other trusted platforms registered with SEC.
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by brijibs: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
MrQuadri:

Currently, I trade stock as it better than crypto because it secures my capital to a bit.
Also have you consider affiliate marketing or saving your money in reputable site like piggyvest or other trusted platforms registered with SEC.

There's been a lot of noise lately about Affiliate Marketing
Do you have any suggestions?
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by mightguy(m): 11:45am On May 02, 2022
fisayodayo:

No, Fx. I trade synthetic indices only. If you’re willing to learn and earn you can chat me up. You will first learn with demo to familiarize yourself with the environment. I’m willing to help freely.
pls i would love to learn.pls teach me
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by fisayodayo: 7:58pm On May 02, 2022
mightguy:
pls i would love to learn.pls teach me

@Fizzywealth
Talk to me on telegram
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by meetmal03(f): 4:13am On May 27, 2022
Become a wholesaler of these amazing baby items.
No matter the economy, people always have children and they must clothe them right?

This business moves well and you can sell off easily from the comfort of your home.

The more unique and attractive the items, the faster you sell as people cannot say no to them.

Contact us on 08104323941 if you are interested in wholesaling or dropshipping to see many more items.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State / Be Wise! They Will Never Advertise Vacancies But They Want Your Patronage / Vacancies For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.