Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k (26305 Views)

Is This A Good Idea For Interview Abroad. / Is A Nigerian Salary Earner Of 500k Per Month Considered Rich? / Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by InoGetJoy: 6:49am On Dec 15, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

I reject it brother. You wan make people commit suicide?
not about rejecting. I don't like it too, I trade crypto so it could be a loss to me too, but I've set stop-loss in my Binance and I'll soon move my funds to USDT.
I'm just telling y'all so you'll be prepared. Most guys who forecast candles already know this but they don't make it public to prevent mass withdrawals that might push down the price earlier than expected

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by AuroraBrls: 6:58am On Dec 15, 2021
Dreyton36:
Leave business for now that money ain't much
With 500k you can be in dubai ask me how
Then in 1yr you must've saved enough to open a very standard business

Lights up my kpoli in pkeace

HOW?
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by hazard1759(m): 7:10am On Dec 15, 2021
Start POS
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Misternas89(m): 7:11am On Dec 15, 2021
360command:
go into research. Sell your research, you can also go into environmental consultancy or you write a book ..
Bro molecular Bio and Genetics Research is so expensive that one can even think of quitting along the line. DNA extraction cost alone sef na money cos most reagents, primer and all would be order from USA or SA so as to get the best analysis. During my own bench works, I did my DNA analysis on honeybee. My brother it is a story for another day. I’ve been talking with my friends who are lecturing to have a joint published texts one of these days. Thank you for the watch words tho, I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by adonainana: 7:16am On Dec 15, 2021
Themi06:

So what are the these you need apart from the capital. From what you're saying you have the space, transportation vehicle, some supply route....

I have the space as I operate from a hotel premises and have a massive empty land in front of my hotel

I have a transportation van too ideal for delivering locally tho

And yes plugs be it wholesaler and retailer plugs
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Godsofsoccer: 7:18am On Dec 15, 2021
hazard1759:
Start POS
Every goat and dog are into POS business already. It's no longer sustainable unless you have a very buzzing location and you run some other businesses with it.
You can't even run 8-5 with the business unless you are paying someone to handle things for you which is the beginning of the fall of the business.
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by adonainana: 7:19am On Dec 15, 2021
tabontabon:
My questions are:

1: In the absence of large capital to buy directly from the two major breweries, how can one negotiate good prices with their dealers(major distributors) such that one can also sell at reasonable wholesale prices to retailers (buyers of few crates like 1,3,5 crates etc).

2: (assuming one is able to raise capital to buy directly from just one brewery), Is it advisable to start off with the products of a single brewery as a distributor.

2 is not advisable as from get go it means the investor is styggling for funds hence the concentration on one item

1) yes this is what happens already the more capital you have the more you can step up and buy more crates from wholesalers cheaper and come down and sell to retailers or to the final consumer

No matter where you are in the chain you will make your money

After-all for context the beer that sells for 1000 make aoer bottle in clubs it was bought for 125 naira from the brewery themselves

So wherrr you are in the chain is not a proble. How much you want to invest with is the main issue
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Jilingori: 7:43am On Dec 15, 2021
Ideas plenty start declutter business have an online store where you sell anything second hand,tech out to people who wants to sell any valuable used items and resell.
You can visit alaba international market buy stuff display Dem on buying and selling groups on FB have your own page on Instagram and fb too I bet you will make nothing less than 10k daily.

Begin to see scrap metals as alucrative one ,buy abandoned cars and resell to this aboki people there is allot of money being made.

You can get a hire purchase of a mini bus korope and register it at trade deport your bus will be on rentage for distribution of grosries and the daily pay is 6k you can still give it to sombody to do evening/night jobs .

Go and learn about bio gas installation that business fetch people allot of money.

There are allot of business if you take your time and know how to convert ideas into reality .

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Dtraitor: 7:48am On Dec 15, 2021
fisayodayo:
Get a good coach and start forex trading. Start with $500 and keep the remaining change. Always withdraw your profit daily. Don't be greedy and stick to the rules.
Upon success for the first month or two months open another trading account and get double profit.
You may incure some losses but it can be minimize using stop loss.
If you're prudent and God is by your side you will make it big, but start taking small profits. $50 per day isn't bad for $500 equity for a start.
God bless you.
Can you put me through this?
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2021
KingAfo:

It might not be your passion. And you don’t even know what slippers I’m talking about.
lol you're answering for me? How do you know it's not my passion...no pb sha..forget...thanks for the feedback though

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2021
How can I fund my trading account since I can't use my account becauae of the ban
fisayodayo:
Get a good coach and start forex trading. Start with $500 and keep the remaining change. Always withdraw your profit daily. Don't be greedy and stick to the rules.
Upon success for the first month or two months open another trading account and get double profit.
If you're prudent and God is by your side you will make it big, but start taking small profits. $50 per day isn't bad for $500 equity for a start.
God bless you.
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Tboymessiah(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2021
quisera:
Op I think the dry cleaning business should be your priority. If you can get a good location there's every possibility of making 500k in a month

What and what is needed for the business
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Adakintroy: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2021
SavageResponse:

Abeg keep quiet na so una go dey lie!

If you really knew an easy way to make money in Lagos and have actually been making money you won't be here contesting for capital of 500K

Ok you win. I Loose. You happy?

But you tie yourseif if you believe something before you check it out. That's not me that's you. I no say give me I suggest an opening. And I insist say money easy to make for Lagos. Na mind things for de happen.
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Themi06: 11:38am On Dec 15, 2021
adonainana:

I have the space as I operate from a hotel premises and have a massive empty land in front of my hotel

I have a transportation van too ideal for delivering locally tho

And yes plugs be it wholesaler and retailer plugs
Yes that's what i know, I'm asking for the other things you'll need apart from capital.
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by adonainana: 11:51am On Dec 15, 2021
Themi06:

Yes that's what i know, I'm asking for the other things you'll need apart from capital.

Except capital and all the things I mentioned above

You don’t need anything else

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by KingAfo(m): 11:56am On Dec 15, 2021
Mandorland:
lol you're answering for me? How do you know it's not my passion...no pb sha..forget...thanks for the feedback though
Check your email sir
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by SavageResponse(m): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
fisayodayo:
God bless you.

You did not even say profit of $50 per month you're talking about $50 profit per day based on equity of $500.

Even experienced traders don't make that kind of profit talkless of a newbie.

It's very obvious you have no idea what you're talking about!

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by SavageResponse(m): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Dtraitor:

Can you put me through this?

Don't mind that guy, he's talking rubbish!
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Dtraitor: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
SavageResponse:

Don't mind that guy, he's talking rubbish!
I think so cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Princevirus(m): 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
cjscon:
Hello guys please I need I dead or rather advice on how to invest my 500k to a business that will be yeilding daily income,I had in mind of a dry cleaning service or opening a bathing saloon and installing some one there as I can't barb , please new ideas will be appreciated also I need to know how to go about the earlier mentioned ideas

That money is enough to join qnet and earn reasonably on weekly basis. Chat me up on WhatsApp for details. 07038952870.

Believe me that money is too small to establish any business with reasonable profit in Nigeria this days and any little thing, you will lose the whole money and start afresh. Join something you can trust. Chat me up
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by SavageResponse(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2021
Princevirus:

That money is enough to join qnet and earn reasonably on weekly basis. Chat me up on WhatsApp for details. 07038952870.

Believe me that money is too small to establish any business with reasonable profit in Nigeria this days and any little thing, you will lose the whole money and start afresh. Join something you can trust. Chat me up

Princevirus:
I Left the university since 2016 and I have nothing doing since then. Please someone should help. Am not getting any younger.
I studied mechanical engineering

https://www.nairaland.com/6875007/urgent-need-job#108096603

Princevirus:
I Left the university since 2016 and I have nothing doing since then. Please someone should help. Am not getting any younger.

https://www.nairaland.com/6874600/chairman-ochanja-market-onitsha-killed/3#108547478

Princevirus:

https://www.nairaland.com/6875013/falz-mr-macaroni-reject-sanwo-olus/8#108547501

Princevirus:

https://www.nairaland.com/6874990/breaking-anti-graft-agency-efcc-arrests#108547521

Try and organise your life first before you start asking someone seeking investment advise to call you!

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Haywhy14(m): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
500k every month on top dry cleaning business??
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by 10kgod(m): 8:13am On Dec 17, 2021
Please house, who can analyze/brief how to go about becoming cement wholesaler? I want to divert some funds into this.
Please, add merits and demerits.

Thanks.
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Stanleyville(m): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
Will you keep quiet....you think I wanna scam or what?.

quote author=Someodds post=108499412]

Oga stop this please. [/quote]
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Someodds: 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
Stanleyville:
Will you keep quiet....you think I wanna scam or what?.

quote author=Someodds post=108499412]

Oga stop this please.

Oga stop making people masturbate untop 500k to go Dubai. 500k won't do anything.
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Yeecar(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
cjscon:
Hello guys please I need I dead or rather advice on how to invest my 500k to a business that will be yeilding daily income,I had in mind of a dry cleaning service or opening a bathing saloon and installing some one there as I can't barb , please new ideas will be appreciated also I need to know how to go about the earlier mentioned ideas
Edible and medicinal mushroom production business.
You can check my signature for more information.
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by seyicodes(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
abah001:

How can someone go about it
which one. I have stopped the printing business base on the religious ruling that state that it is forbidden � to print out anything that have soul in it.
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by TOM208: 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
hmm
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by ItalianMafia: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
What’s your WhatsApp number bro

Blessed3030:
bro u can always check d threads I have created,it's all about a business of 500k.
let me give u an idea which u might like,the first is to open a barbing saloon and a video game shop with table tennis,the reason for this is that kids will always play video games I mean teenagers,men will always like to play table tennis so it's sure you will also make daily money from it coupled with the barbing saloon proper.u can check my threads,I have a business plan on this already n am also a barber who can manage a shop n these things stated below.

I can help u to run the shop and we will agree on how much I will b paying to your account every week,incase u are scared of your money I can drop my nysc discharge certificate for u so u can b sure your money is in safe hands.

The second business is agriculture,rearing broilers for 6 weeks n supplying them to eateries.The cost of rearing a broiler for 6 weeks to the point of sale is 1250 and u sell it at 1500,so that means within 6 weeks u will make 250 per bird.

So I will advice u to use 450k out of d money n keep 50k for miscellaneous.

with 450k it means u will rear 360 birds within 6 weeks n make 250 Naira per bird,that translates to 250 in 360 places,that's 90k per 6 weeks which is 15k per week.

Incase u need further information about the 2 businesses u can check my number at signature n u can reach me via call/WhatsApp n if u want me to manage it for u I will drop my certificate for assurance
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by brijibs: 2:44am On Jan 25, 2022
ford101:
keep trying to decive people.we all no that cars must be serviced monthly with good engine oil.also if a car isn't fuel efficient then u are wasting your time.any old car is a big problem for transportation business.even clean golf3 is around 600k.with many things to repair.so I can see the type of smoking engine car you drive with bad shock.going with the amount you said you've already spent on ur car,it's 550k.and u ll still spend more.its better to buy a tokumbo car for transportation business.ask any body cos soon u ll have many mechanic friends if u buy a Nigerian used car.

What's the least one can budget in your opinion, please?
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by brijibs: 2:50am On Jan 25, 2022
fisayodayo:
God bless you.

Is this same as crypto arbitrage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here / Be Wise! They Will Never Advertise Vacancies But They Want Your Patronage / Vacancies For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.