Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k (26303 Views)

Is This A Good Idea For Interview Abroad. / Is A Nigerian Salary Earner Of 500k Per Month Considered Rich? / Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Godsofsoccer: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
500k this season?
Where is EFCC when you need them?

5 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by inoki247: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
lol
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Misternas89(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
Even though I no get 10k for account. Make I dey follow this topic, so I go fit dey learn from the gurus and moguls. Baba God pls pick my calls, being jobless even with 1st and 2nd degree is so depressing to say the least. cry cry cry

8 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
I don't have any suggestion for you but one thing I will tell you is to watch out for "CHAT ME PRIVATELY"... *Coughs* Run

9 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by clays: 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
Open a shop. Get a deal with a wholesaler to supply you goods that you can sell. Just an idea though.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Stephen0mozzy: 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Blessed3030:
bro u can always check d threads I have created,it's all about a business of 500k.

let me give u an idea which u might like,the first is to open a barbing saloon and a video game shop with table tennis,the reason for this is that kids will always play video games I mean teenagers,men will always like to play table tennis so it's sure you will also make daily money from it coupled with the barbing saloon proper.u can check my threads,I have a business plan on this already n am also a barber who can manage a shop n these things stated below.

I can help u to run the shop and we will agree on how much I will b paying to your account every week,incase u are scared of your money I can drop my nysc discharge certificate for u so u can b sure your money is in safe hands.

The second business is agriculture,rearing broilers for 6 weeks n supplying them to eateries.The cost of rearing a broiler for 6 weeks to the point of sale is 1250 and u sell it at 1500,so that means within 6 weeks u will make 250 per bird.

So I will advice u to use 450k out of d money n keep 50k for miscellaneous.

with 450k it means u will rear 360 birds within 6 weeks n make 250 Naira per bird,that translates to 250 in 360 places,that's 90k per 6 weeks which is 15k per week.

Incase u need further information about the 2 businesses u can check my number at signature n u can reach me via call/WhatsApp n if u want me to manage it for u I will drop my certificate for assurance

A good business plan covers the SWOT. What if some of the birds die? What about the cost of maintaining the facilities? What of the cost of drugs? What of the cost of transporting feeds that will feed 360 birds? How easy is it for a starter to break into the supply chain of supplying the eateries Sir?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by DisLifeSha: 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Please loan me and I will pay you back within the first quarter of 2022 with interest
cjscon:
Hello guys please I need I dead or rather advice on how to invest my 500k to a business that will be yeilding daily income,I had in mind of a dry cleaning service or opening a bathing saloon and installing some one there as I can't barb , please new ideas will be appreciated also I need to know how to go about the earlier mentioned ideas
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
Legalcriminal:
OP don already spend money finish sef before dem move am to fp

Imagine since April cheesy
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by ImoleNaija: 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
LoydJ:
Pls ignore anyone that demand chat me up privately

Abi ooo
Most of them are scammers who would do anything to defraud one of his hard earned money. Some people are just born wicked, walahi.

5 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Hero2t: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
cjscon:
Hello guys please I need I dead or rather advice on how to invest my 500k to a business that will be yeilding daily income,I had in mind of a dry cleaning service or opening a bathing saloon and installing some one there as I can't barb , please new ideas will be appreciated also I need to know how to go about the earlier mentioned ideas

Open a dry cleaning service. Or add to it and start Keke riding. Save well and you will be okay

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Rexymania(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
What if he doesnt have land for the broilers?

Blessed3030:
bro u can always check d threads I have created,it's all about a business of 500k.

let me give u an idea which u might like,the first is to open a barbing saloon and a video game shop with table tennis,the reason for this is that kids will always play video games I mean teenagers,men will always like to play table tennis so it's sure you will also make daily money from it coupled with the barbing saloon proper.u can check my threads,I have a business plan on this already n am also a barber who can manage a shop n these things stated below.

I can help u to run the shop and we will agree on how much I will b paying to your account every week,incase u are scared of your money I can drop my nysc discharge certificate for u so u can b sure your money is in safe hands.

The second business is agriculture,rearing broilers for 6 weeks n supplying them to eateries.The cost of rearing a broiler for 6 weeks to the point of sale is 1250 and u sell it at 1500,so that means within 6 weeks u will make 250 per bird.

So I will advice u to use 450k out of d money n keep 50k for miscellaneous.

with 450k it means u will rear 360 birds within 6 weeks n make 250 Naira per bird,that translates to 250 in 360 places,that's 90k per 6 weeks which is 15k per week.

Incase u need further information about the 2 businesses u can check my number at signature n u can reach me via call/WhatsApp n if u want me to manage it for u I will drop my certificate for assurance

3 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by tctrills: 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
AdeOri99:

Create an ecommerce retail store, it doesn't necessarily need to be your product, you can dropship worldwide.
Check flippa, some business are making close to 100k dollar monthly.
E-commerce is the mother of business, ask jeff.
You need due diligence. 90% of e-commerce start-ups end in failure within the first 120 days.

5 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by bellabello(m): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
if you are interested in transport business, call me on 09072937315 with that 500k u can earn up to 5k a day, i am living in Lagos you will monitor your business successfully

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by SKYHIGHfx: 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Buy usdt and hold by next dollar skyrocket
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by adonainana: 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Come and do alcohol wholesale business with me

I run a hotel business already but I recently was wondering why why a crate of trophy 12 bottles jumped from 1900 naira per crate to almost 2700 naira per crate with no end in sight

So I discovered the small retailer we buy the hotel drinks from goes to a major wholesaler in town to buy like 100 crates each then after add like 300 naira on top every crate and come and start selling to us beer parlours and hotels

What this means is if I too have the capital to be buying 100 crates each of each drink, not only would I now be able to sell to my customers at a higher profit margin

Also apart from this wholesaler you can also buy from the depot / Nigerian brewery themselves but you need millions . A crate of throphy from Nigerian breweries themselves cost 1000 naira per crate

Imagine the difference between 1k and 2700 so whoever has money to go and buy from the manufacturer themselves would at source make more 1k per crate and we are talking 1000 crates or so . That’s almost 1 million naira profit on every delivery without even doing much

Also I run a hotel business already on ground so I know other hotels on ground that are always crying for alcohol

Finally this type of business has little risks reason being the product is a product that never fails to sell ALCOHOL

There are as much beer parlours or drinking joints or hotels or clubs or whatever in this Nigeria in almost every nook and cranny

So I am looking for investors if it’s 400 crates we can buy at once

I own the hotel premises where the crates of drinks trophy Goldberg medium stout etc will be kept

Also I have a delivery van that would easily be delivering to local hotspots

Beer parlours and local joints love it when a wholesaler delivers to them without them having to go and spend money on transport buying it themselves

Nigerian economy is very very porous as we speak

One of the easiet investments to make when you have a porous economy is to invest is ub an already established business or invest in a business that you know people always need and want

It’s impossible to open a beer parlour and be selling beer and meat in Nigeria and close down. It’s a business that there is always customers for

The classy part of beer parlour is nightclubs although nightclubs don’t sell beer like that they sell expensive drinks for more expansive clientele but it’s the same businesses

Any other questions pls ask publicly on this forum so I can answer them

500k is small money but big money too, if you fail to invest it wisely you will lose it within 5 minutes with the way Nigeria is at the moment

Read through the business proposal above and ask questions as you may wish

Regards

Barrister Akinola Samuel Eluyefa

Aka Mr kiksy money transfer

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by wisz1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
First law of business, never ventures into what you don't have an idea of. Since you don't have an idea about barbing, please abort that plan.

Do you plan to leave your fresh investments in the trust of someone who may not know how difficult it was for you to have raised up the money and start up the business?

9 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Brexxit(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
With that 500k you can venture into crypto trading holding your coins long term.Just get coins with good usecase and some good shitcoins too and watch yourself turn into a multi millionaire within 1 or 2 yrs.

Right now is the best time to buy because the market is currently down.
You can get coins with good use case like
SOL
BNB
CAKE.
AAVE.

And for shitcoins get some Shiba Inu, wakanda Inu,quack,metaverse tokens.
Just this year alone Shiba Inu made me a multi millionaire when it reached its ATH,I have been holding for 2 yrs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Henri244: 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Just put that money in fixed deposit and be eating the interest grin
My two cents though
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Sheriman(m): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Misternas89:
Even though I no get 10k for account. Make I dey follow this topic, so I go fit dey learn from the gurus and moguls. Baba God pls pick my calls, being jobless even with 1st and 2nd degree is so depressing to say the least. cry cry cry
Guy in this tight Country you still get time and energy to go for second degree?? You should learn a digital technology skill instead of acquiring another paper certificate. I can't advice anybody to do that again in this country. Era of acquiring only paper certificate is gone!! We are now in era of getting a digital technology skill and be very good at it. Simple!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Adakintroy: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Contact me personal. 08152630925.

Just invest it on my platform. I give you returns of 25, 30k monthly. You don't have to do anything just get your returns flat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Perfecttouch(m): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
DaInferno:
500k fit drop person for dubai?
that werey na scammer, believe him at your own risj

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by munachiso58(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
look for bags of garri and buy heard is 10k now January is gonna be 15k or more u sell and make ur profit

3 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by tctrills: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
Food storage.. but you earn every 3 months. buy egusi when cheap sell in 3 months. do the same with ogbono and crawfish. palm oil, yams and maybe garri could also be stored when cheap and sold for almost double in months.

1 Like

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by fisayodayo: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
Get a good coach and start forex trading. Start with $500 and keep the remaining change. Always withdraw your profit daily. Don't be greedy and stick to the rules.
Upon success for the first month or two months open another trading account and get double profit.
You may incure some losses but it can be minimize using stop loss.
If you're prudent and God is by your side you will make it big, but start taking small profits. $50 per day isn't bad for $500 equity for a start.
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Engrchidera: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
[how cquote author=Dreyton36 post=100667636]Leave business for now that money ain't much
With 500k you can be in dubai ask me how
Then in 1yr you must've saved enough to open a very standard business

Lights up my kpoli in peace[/quote]500k can't take anyone to Dubai
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by maiquel: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin Barrister.... grin
This your alias na die o.
Rule 7 of the RPC nkor cheesy
adonainana:
Come and do alcohol wholesale business with me

I run a hotel business already but I recently was wondering why why a crate of trophy 12 bottles jumped from 1900 naira per crate to almost 2700 naira per crate with no end in side

So I discovered the small retailer we buy the hotel drinks from goes to a major wholesaler in town to buy like 100 crates each then after add like 300 naira on top every crate and come and start selling to us beer parlours and hotels

What this means is if I too have the capital to be buying 100 crates each of each drink, not only would I now be able to sell to my customers at a higher profit margin

Also apart from this wholesaler you can also buy from the depot / Nigerian brewery themselves but you need millions . A crate of throphy from Nigerian breweries themselves cost 1000 naira per crate

Imagine the difference between 1k and 2700 so whoever has money to go and buy from the manufacturer themselves would at source make 1k per crate and we are talking 1000 crates or so

Also I run a hotel business already on ground so I know other hotels on ground that are always crying for alcohol

Finally this type of business has little risks reason being the product is a product that never fails to sell ALCOHOL

There are as much beer parlours or drinking joints or hotels or clubs or whatever in this Nigeria in almost every book and cranny

So I am looking for investors if it’s 400 crates we can buy at once

I own the hotel premises where the crates of drinks trophy Goldberg medium stout etc will be kept

Also I have a delivery van that would easily be delivering to local hotspots

Beer parlours and local joints love it when a wholesaler delivers to them without them having to go and spend money on transport buying it themselves

Nigerian economy is very very porous as we speak

One of the easiet investments to make when you have a porous economy is to invest in an already established business or invest in a business that you know people always need and want

It’s impossible to open a beer parlour and be selling beer and meat in Nigeria and close down. It’s a business that there is always customers for

Any other questions pls ask publicly on this forum so I can answer them

500k is small money but big money too, if you fail to invest it wisely you will lose it within 5 minutes with the way Nigeria is at the moment

Read through the business proposal above and ask questions as you may wish

Regards

Barrister Akinola Samuel Eluyefa

Aka Mr kiksy money transfer
Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Saliman22(m): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
If you have a land that can accommodate 2000 stands of pineapple � in a good location that you know no one can trespass, then I will advice you to use 100k to buy quin sucker at 50 each,
Estimate 50k for manure and 50k for labour.
After 12 months , your pineapple will bear fruit.
After bearing fruit in 12 months, next 5 months, you would start selling them
Your 200k can give you 1.2m minimum
I will doing it currently
Also I would have advice you on a piggery farm but the money won't be enough.
You can call or chat me

4 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by Misternas89(m): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
Sheriman:

Guy in this tight Country you still get time and energy to go for second degree?? You should have go and learn a digital technology skill instead of acquiring another paper certificate.
No mind me, I was actually pursuing a lecturing job that time, that’s why I went for my MSc. Now stories don change, governing board for the said school don dabaru everything my brother. I con dey the part of “HAD I KNOW”

2 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by adonainana: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
maiquel:
grin Barrister.... grin
This your alias na die o.
Rule 7 of the RPC nkor cheesy

I do everything boss, money trnafer, forex, web development, sell beer, hotel business,

I go to court too if I see a big case or if the client is willing to pay 1m upfront for my stress

Everything I’m doing now is for my unborn kids

Rule 7 of the Rpc no concern me and my unborn kids at this stage of my hustling I’m afraid

Regards

7 Likes

Re: Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k by FuckDModz: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Adakintroy:
Contact me personal. 08152630925.

Just invest it on my platform. I give you returns of 25, 30k monthly. You don't have to do anything just get your returns flat.

What's the name of the platform?

Awon olori pelebe!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here / Be Wise! They Will Never Advertise Vacancies But They Want Your Patronage / Vacancies For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.