Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,975 members, 7,852,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

He Doesn't Talk Alots - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Doesn't Talk Alots (920 Views)

He Takes Her To A Bush For Sex Because He Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own / He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of My Child And He Doesn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Doesn't Talk Alots by Manas100: 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
I remember a friend who lives in the south Eastern State of Nigeria, he has some liquid cash, but has problem of responding to male friends and female ones too, he doesn't talk much, he may ask u a question, his responds when u ask him is either yes or No, but I wonder how and why ladies fights regularly in his house, as he sits to watch them fights, so annoying and ugly sight, at the end he gives them TP fair of coming and going, but he is loaded with cash as they fights to possess the man and his wealth, a day came I ask him why? He said he wants a lady who will be strong and defend his home when he finally marries. Is he right or wrong?
Re: He Doesn't Talk Alots by lilvicky68(m): 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
Make him go marry female soldier na..since na defense him dey find..

4 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Talk Alots by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
E
Re: He Doesn't Talk Alots by Mexzy4sho(m): 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
lilvicky68:
grin grin grin.... Maybe him dey find person wey go dey beat beat anybody wey find their wahala
Re: He Doesn't Talk Alots by lilvicky68(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mexzy4sho:

grin grin grin.... Maybe him dey find person wey go dey beat beat anybody wey find their wahala
Lol no mind am
Re: He Doesn't Talk Alots by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Seriously some woman can do anything for money. grin grin

The guy is training them, Survival of the fittest. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Talk Alots by Bluezy13(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
Be careful of quiet people.
They reason differently from the regular people.

I am one of them.
Sometimes, the way I look at things is considered weird by others. Makes me remain quiet so that one will not think I am being egocentric or insensitive.
I just dey my lane.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Talk Alots by dawnomike(m): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Manas100:
I remember a friend who lives in the south Eastern State of Nigeria, he has some liquid cash, but has problem of responding to male friends and female ones too, he doesn't talk much, he may ask u a question, his responds when u ask him is either yes or No, but I wonder how and why ladies fights regularly in his house, as he sits to watch them fights, so annoying and ugly sight, at the end he gives them TP fair of coming and going, but he is loaded with cash as they fights to possess the man and his wealth, a day came I ask him why? He said he wants a lady who will be strong and defend his home when he finally marries. Is he right or wrong?
He is very danger-lous grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Talk Alots by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
lilvicky68:
guy u eh cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Talk Alots by AfroKnight: 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
Is this for real? cheesy grin

People can be weird sha
Re: He Doesn't Talk Alots by Vision101(m): 3:02am On Apr 10, 2021
He is enjoying himself
Re: He Doesn't Talk Alots by Cholls(m): 3:21am On Apr 10, 2021
My brother that your friend they try audition those women for wwe business...I love my Igbo brothers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Nairaland Front Page Works (pictures) / I Eat Hotdog does It Mean I Ate Pork? / Thread Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.