Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) (58677 Views)

Woli Arole, Comedian Pictured With His Lookalike. See Striking Resemblance / Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) / Woli Arole Meets Linda Ikeja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by orohbiro(f): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
AThe wife face be wan kind congratulations

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by ajimotoke(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
Congrats Arole
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by hiiblazhers(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
[quote author=Drsnives post=100651192]I foresee them giving birth to 3plets
I foresee the man complaining bitterly

This I have seen
you've just foresee your doom,not theirs
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Dagger111(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
Arole that year at Amphy Theatre, OAU.
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
Congratulations cool
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Marvieduke(f): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
I celebrate with them, and God Almighty will bless their home.
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by orohbiro(f): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
Dagger111:
Arole that year at Amphy Theatre, OAU.
I use to think is anfield theatre.
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by wpadmin: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
Congrats
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by iamyemiakins(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:
I celebrate with them and I pray for everybody believing God for a life partner, (using myself as a point of contact). I degree this year is our year IJN Amen.
Degree ko, diploma ni

4 Likes

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Drsnives(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
[quote author=hiiblazhers post=100651449][/quote]
It's my dream of birting 3plets
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by iswallker(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
Has he nkt seen it before..
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Gunayo(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
Drsnives:
I foresee them giving birth to 3plets

This I have seen
Negative seer. Where were you in 2015 to see that Bubu will be a calamity when he becomes president?. Good ones you predict bad but bad ones you say it's okay. No wonder some of you are still static, no moving forward always retarding. Shior
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
you mistaken

marriage doesnt end women's hoe phase

infact it upgrade their hoeing phase to another level, well for most women though not all
thatsleepboy1:
congratulations to him.

Her hoe phase has ended successfully.
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Dharnniel(m): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
[quote author=Drsnives post=100651192]I foresee them giving birth to 3plets I foresee the man complaining bitterly
This I have seen
I will keep this in mind
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by TheSupleemLeada(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
JBsconcept:
Congratulations to him
Just hope she won't kill his career
Na their small work

You're a really sad human being.
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
cheesy
nijaomegacode:
Nigerian girls are useless; ALL OF THEM!
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by emmnprince(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:
I celebrate with them and I pray for everybody believing God for a life partner, (using myself as a point of contact). I degree this year is our year IJN Amen.

AMEN OOO!

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Gunayo(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Degree ko, diploma ni
you guys will not kill person oooo

3 Likes

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by mkoabiola: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
This guy no de ever close mouth..

He de alwys shine d 32

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Gunayo(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

You're a really sad human being.
don't mind the bad belles

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by emmnprince(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
Drsnives:
I foresee them giving birth to 3plets

This I have seen

You foresee nothing! You're just hallucinating.
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by military60: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
Big congratulations to him
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by military60: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
That is so lovely
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Gunayo(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
[quote author=seyz91 post=100651650] cheesy grin
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Gunayo(m): 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Nigerian girls are useless; ALL OF THEM!
l guess is ape that gave birth to you

2 Likes

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Ayobami7(m): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
congrats
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by xxxXXXxxx: 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
seyicodes:
For over 6 months i have been thinking of how to start this 3 untapped business in Nigeria.. Before i decided to put it online to see if anyone will be willing to go into the business that doesn't require much funds and you will make huge profile from it buy spend little money on instagram advert , nairaland advert , google advert.

1. Online One Stop print Shop Like www.vistaprint.com in America..

I have been thinking on how to start this one stop printshop here in Nigeria.. This is a kind of store where you can order for all kind of printing business online.. I can create a website that has all the functionalities that vistaprint has.. but no support. This is a very huge business that doesnt require much funds..

What is need is just a hosting and a domain name.. script to build the store and some modules to add some functionalities to make the script work perfectly as a print shop..

2. Online robust shop where you can sell strictly native wears and materials ..
You need to check online.. There is no one stop shop online where you can get any kind of native materials that you want..
The largest fabrics stop in Lagos is brasas Fabrics which has a lot of fabrics in her store and i can authoritatively tell you that this store make nothing less than 20 Million Naira Daily.. Yes there are people who sell native materials on Konga and Jumia but thats just a section on their website.. What i am trying to come up with is a kind of robust website like konga and jumia but it will be strictly for native materials alone ..

3. Online Vehicle Spare Part Store Just like https://www.autozone.com in america

This is another great business idea which people has not really tapped into. One of the greatest nightmare of car owners is Mechanical Engineer and Rewire.. They are not honest in anyway.. because a car part may cost 3k and your mechanic will tell you that the part cost 10k - 11k ..
that is why i decided to create a website like autozone.com where i will upload all vehicle spare parts mostly tokunbo at Ladipo but this project alone will take more than 2 years to complete because what i am talking about here is not just for a particular car because a single ca alone has more than 30,000 spare parts. i am talking about a website where you can get all vehicle part from year 2000 till date.. Just name your car and you will find all the part here.. i can build a website that is 99% similar to autozone.com .. Now this is where the challenge is .. which i also have solution to.. The challenge of this project is Mechanics .. Even if you are selling the first grade spare part.. mechanics are ready to twist car owner brain that they dont trust the part you are bring.. that is why i think of starting a free car diagnostic where i will scan your vehicle for you for free sell the part for you at affordable price ( Original Part ) and still fix it for you will guarantee .. But even if after diagnosing you car for you and you still feel you dont want us to fix it for you.. You are free to go elsewhere .. Its not a must we fix it for you nor a must you purchase part from us .. but what we are coming up with is to make life easy for car owner so i have group of mechanics who are will to work with me on this project. if you want to do this project you are free..

Cool initiative! I wish you well in your endeavour.
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by vhuqnl(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Wow ! Beautiful isn't it? I pray for them more togetherness and peace in Jesus name.

Mean while let me say this, Marriage is beautiful !

As for moshidd's claims "All Nigerian girls are usless", but everyday we see and hear people gettin married to the so called useles Nigeria girls on a daily basis, isn't it?

You can't keep your self and expect God to give you a problem in the form of a wife. Good man = Good woman. So keep ya self to attract good wife. Every perfect gifts comes from above !!
you be jew
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by moneyissweet(m): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
Amen, that is if your shakara and feminist attitude go let u know wen God send your man to you.

sapphiere:
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by seyicodes(m): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
xxxXXXxxx:

Cool initiative! I wish you well in your endeavour.
Show me the Auto spare part shop grin grin grin that has all vehicle part from A-Z

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo / Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? / Teni Does 'Fast & Furious' Stunt On Set (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.