Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,161 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) (58678 Views)

Woli Arole, Comedian Pictured With His Lookalike. See Striking Resemblance / Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) / Woli Arole Meets Linda Ikeja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by wumi2017(f): 7:33am On Apr 10, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by geezynoni: 7:37am On Apr 10, 2021
Where una dey see all these wives to marry?
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by femi4: 7:42am On Apr 10, 2021
sapphiere:
I celebrate with them and I pray for everybody believing God for a life partner, (using myself as a point of contact). I degree this year is our year IJN Amen.
Degree ko, kilogram ni
The future no be female again?
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 10, 2021
femi4:
Degree ko, kilogram ni
The future no be female again?
lalasticlala rule 2
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by femi4: 7:48am On Apr 10, 2021
sapphiere:
lalasticlala rule 2
lalasticlala rule 8
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Rushna27(f): 8:07am On Apr 10, 2021
A big congratulations to you bro
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by heartbraker(m): 8:23am On Apr 10, 2021
sapphiere:
I celebrate with them and I pray for everybody believing God for a life partner, (using myself as a point of contact). I degree this year is our year IJN Amen.
Dis one dey stylishly always beg for husband. Are u an evening/midnigth newspaper? Cus i can see u are so desperate and so bad i only like new things i 4 help ur ministry.
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Exceleyeh: 8:47am On Apr 10, 2021
seyicodes:
For over 6 months i have been thinking of how to start this 3 untapped business in Nigeria.. Before i decided to put it online to see if anyone will be willing to go into the business that doesn't require much funds and you will make huge profile from it buy spend little money on instagram advert , nairaland advert , google advert.

1. Online One Stop print Shop Like www.vistaprint.com in America..

I have been thinking on how to start this one stop printshop here in Nigeria.. This is a kind of store where you can order for all kind of printing business online.. I can create a website that has all the functionalities that vistaprint has.. but no support. This is a very huge business that doesnt require much funds..

What is need is just a hosting and a domain name.. script to build the store and some modules to add some functionalities to make the script work perfectly as a print shop..

2. Online robust shop where you can sell strictly native wears and materials ..
You need to check online.. There is no one stop shop online where you can get any kind of native materials that you want..
The largest fabrics stop in Lagos is brasas Fabrics which has a lot of fabrics in her store and i can authoritatively tell you that this store make nothing less than 20 Million Naira Daily.. Yes there are people who sell native materials on Konga and Jumia but thats just a section on their website.. What i am trying to come up with is a kind of robust website like konga and jumia but it will be strictly for native materials alone ..

3. Online Vehicle Spare Part Store Just like https://www.autozone.com in america

This is another great business idea which people has not really tapped into. One of the greatest nightmare of car owners is Mechanical Engineer and Rewire.. They are not honest in anyway.. because a car part may cost 3k and your mechanic will tell you that the part cost 10k - 11k ..
that is why i decided to create a website like autozone.com where i will upload all vehicle spare parts mostly tokunbo at Ladipo but this project alone will take more than 2 years to complete because what i am talking about here is not just for a particular car because a single ca alone has more than 30,000 spare parts. i am talking about a website where you can get all vehicle part from year 2000 till date.. Just name your car and you will find all the part here.. i can build a website that is 99% similar to autozone.com .. Now this is where the challenge is .. which i also have solution to.. The challenge of this project is Mechanics .. Even if you are selling the first grade spare part.. mechanics are ready to twist car owner brain that they dont trust the part you are bring.. that is why i think of starting a free car diagnostic where i will scan your vehicle for you for free sell the part for you at affordable price ( Original Part ) and still fix it for you will guarantee .. But even if after diagnosing you car for you and you still feel you dont want us to fix it for you.. You are free to go elsewhere .. Its not a must we fix it for you nor a must you purchase part from us .. but what we are coming up with is to make life easy for car owner so i have group of mechanics who are will to work with me on this project. if you want to do this project you are free..

Nice Idea. Can you WhatsApp me on 08133020249
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by KingOdart(m): 8:52am On Apr 10, 2021
Very beautiful I'm so jealous

Congratulation
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Greatomotoy: 9:21am On Apr 10, 2021
sapphiere:
Degree kor, PhD Ni

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2021
sapphiere:
let us marry na.
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by larrixauto2017(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2021
Available Now
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2021
Na humorous guys dey get most pretty babies pas. This is another proof. Hml
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by amrichy(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2021
orohbiro:
I use to think is anfield theatre.
it's actually "amphitheater". Look it up in your dico.
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by amrichy(m): 10:47am On Apr 10, 2021
sapphiere:
Pardon my assumption, but u don't seem like someone who will make a good wife.
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by picassobaby2004: 11:34am On Apr 10, 2021
Drsnives:
I foresee them giving birth to 3plets I foresee the man complaining bitterly
This I have seen
na now you foresee correctly
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by yojiyotd(m): 11:48am On Apr 10, 2021
Power bank A power bank is a portable device that can supply power from its built-in battery through a USB port. A battery pack is a set of any number of (preferably) identical batteries or individual battery cells. Power bank definition. Power banks, sometimes speed as powerbanks, can be defined as portable batteries that use circuitry Power Bank 60000mah price to control any power in and power bank. All of these options use either USB Power Delivery, commonly referred to as PD, or Qualcomm's Quick Charge technology. To maximize speed, you'll need to make certain that what you choose is compatible with your smartphone's fast-charging specifications and that you use a high-speed AC adapter.
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by seyicodes(m): 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
Exceleyeh:

Nice Idea. Can you WhatsApp me on 08133020249
My phone has been stolen 3 days ago.. this is my number 0:8:0:2:2:2:8:9:0:2:9
i can call you with another number abd if you stay close to yaba .. my house address is 34 ondo street ebute metta east lagos.

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
Beautiful couple. HML
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
sapphiere:
Degree?

B.A or B.Sc.?
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
amrichy:

Pardon my assumption, but u don't seem like someone who will make a good wife.
Why are you saying so?
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by amrichy(m): 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
sapphiere:
Why are you saying so?
because of your "the future is female" slogan. Such a feministic orientation will most probably make you disrespectful to your husband, and that will cause problems in your marriage.
mind you, i'm only speculating.
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
Gunayo:
l guess is ape that gave birth to you
Girls I say, not women who has husbands.
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Girls I say, not women who has have husbands.

So in summary, these husbands pick their wives among the "useless" girls?

Why not just stay alone instead of trying to share their lives with "useless" people?
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Gunayo(m): 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Girls I say, not women who has husbands.
is it not from girls they grow up to become adult. So what are you saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo / Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? / Teni Does 'Fast & Furious' Stunt On Set (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.