Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,355 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia (17031 Views)

Silver-spoon Lawmakers: Dambazau, Mark And Other Children Of The Rich, Powerful / Breaking: Buhari’s Deteriorating Health Challenges, Suffering From Acute Amnesia / Ministerial nominees: Why Buhari dropped Dambazau, Kachikwu, Anwukah, others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 11, 2021
jamiudinho:

so the thousands of innocent northerners killed during year 2000 by the opc group around mile12 market are animals right ....obj has prescribed them a terrorist group maybe u were very young then or not born if my guess is right

It was simply a reprisal to the hundreds of thousands of lives your hausa/fulani brothers took during the Jos and sharia crisis of 2000/2001, OBj was a northern stogie and one who was enforced to represent the yoruba people, maybe you also have dementia, Deceit won't help your sad and pathetic life, kill any yoruba in the north and all the sabos in the south west will burn with the hausa/fulani beggers and amputees.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by ekestic1976(f): 7:13am On Apr 11, 2021
kayusely70:
So unfortunate that we share the same ountry with such people!

This week shall be your best week ever, I pray.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by Trustedpronet: 7:14am On Apr 11, 2021
KoshCAD:
OPC fall my hand sha. Responding to a demented bastard like that worthless dambazou or what rubbish curse name he bears.

I love the response. It demarketed the image of the northern elite and place the dambazza where he belong. Nice response if I may say.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by Chirowman(m): 7:14am On Apr 11, 2021
This is called error
Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 11, 2021
Racoon:

"Former Head of Military Ruler and Chieftain of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, Major General Muhammadu Buhari has asked the Federal Government to stop the clampdown of Boko Haram insurgents..."

STOP KILLING BOKO HARAM MEMBERS – BUHARI TELLS FG

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

It used to be on the nation newspaper website before.Perhaps they have taken it down.

Bandits/Boko Haram are doing God's work in the north, northerners aren't complaining.

1 Like

Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by Yoruba1stson: 7:16am On Apr 11, 2021
jamiudinho:

so the thousands of innocent northerners killed during year 2000 by the opc group around mile12 market are animals right ....obj has prescribed them a terrorist group maybe u were very young then or not born if my guess is right
wetin concern me, opc is not a terrorist group and can never be

1 Like

Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by ekestic1976(f): 7:17am On Apr 11, 2021
Resurrection212:
I'm mbaise man.

Why must you say such a hurting thing to your people if indeed you're from Mbaise? Are you a saboteur? I'm Yoruba, but I would never say a thing against the Igbo, seeing that we have a mutual experience of what Nigeria is becoming in contemporary times.

1 Like

Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 11, 2021
They always start with "Am Yoruba, but..." A weak pathetic medium to show that you're liberal and to get political correctness points... You're a political simp. Fvck your father.

"Am a man, but I believe in feminism"= Am only saying this so she sees me as a good person and probably fvcks me.

"Am white, but I have black friends= bullshit.

"Am Yoruba but I like flatin0s"= my girlfriend is a flatin0 or am a flatin0 in disguise lying to reenforce my point.

Nairaland is full of c0ckholds and cvcksvckers.

1 Share

Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by josite: 7:28am On Apr 11, 2021
and the dambazu even had a phd to his name.the university that gave him phd should be probed,
Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by Goddeywithme: 7:28am On Apr 11, 2021
4four:
I will say it again, most of illiterates fulanis are terrorist while most of their educated one are terrorist sponsor or sympathiser

100 percent correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by AnanseK(m): 7:33am On Apr 11, 2021
What Dambazau said is true and OPC unleash their terror without covering their faces as Boko Haram does and unlike Mad Kanu the IPOB terrorists leader, OPC terrorist leaders are living within Nigeria and not in hiding. They are the pampered terrorist group.
Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by Duplexxx: 7:35am On Apr 11, 2021
I am laughing in Swahili
Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by Funkeshuga(m): 7:42am On Apr 11, 2021
thunder fire that Dambazau fathead including his fellow Northern jihadist elites

how dare you compare a civil native police with unrepentant sect with OPC

useless Northerner can go suck their human blood as usual, foolish people

God bless southwest and Yoruba people all over the world
Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:56am On Apr 11, 2021
HITLER DIDNT KNOW WHAT A GREAT THREAT THAT MUSLIMS POSED TO HUMANITY AS HE WOULD HAVE SENT ALL OF THEM TO GAS CHAMBERS AND BY NOW THE WORLD WOULD HAVE HAD PEACE.

1 Like

Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by Lewandoski20(m): 8:00am On Apr 11, 2021
Dambazau shares the same views as Buhari. He’s a right hand man of the President. Believe me when I tell you that Dambazau is voicing the Opinions of Buhari. Armed herdsmen have often bragged of Bubu’s tacit support for what they’re doing so don’t doubt it when I say Buhari is the Number 1 Sponosr of Domestic Terrorism on Nigerian citizens. It’s all about grabbing lands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by VEHINTOLAR: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2021
The country is the way it is today because of some cows in human skin like Dambazau.
Why is it that an average northerber is intellectually decifient and unable to reason like a human being with sound and functional mind ?

Like Buhari,like the rest of them animals !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by od501: 8:02am On Apr 11, 2021
Resurrection212:
Ipob is more dreaded than bokoharam.

Shey u know ur brain is not working ni? See wetin N20 condom suppose prevent undecided
Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by olisaEze(m): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2021
This letter of response from a supposedly illiterate group of touts is intellectually superior, with better understood English than the letter of rebuttal from the taekwando chairman of CCB on the Banex Plaza incident.

Nepotism will always disgrace you when you least expect it. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2021
seunayantokun:
And he was a former COAS, former minister of interior. Now, who can't imagine the kind of support boko haram have been enjoying from him and the likes of Gumi who said some time ago that boko haram would be a blessing to 'the north'?

He delivered that speech at Army War College, Course 5 / 2021. I was surprised that OPC responded to that allegation. So, OPC is the first culprit here. It shows that OPC Gani Adams is ignorant of the enormous task and battle ahead. Unlike Igbos and Kanu, OPC and Gani Adams didn't know that the North take the South as their Colonial subject.

I know, I know and I believed, at that Army War College, the participants of
Course 5 few days ago that are from South were never happy with that statement, but just kept quiet. The participants from Hausa / Fulani regions are very happy and excited that their Senior Colleague is expressing their view. What Dambazau said is the belief of the Northern elites and Power bloc.

The truth is that the North sees OPC, Igbos and Niger Delta Militants as the greatest problem of the North and not the Boko Haram and bandits. Comparing OPC and Igbos to Boko Haram is just a way of drawing the attention of the Serving Military officers from the North that the North is sitting on a keg of gun powder which can explode at any time. He is calling them to be vigilant and find solutions around it.

It baffles me that OPC is surprised at that statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by Xkale1234(m): 8:12am On Apr 11, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
What did you expect from almaijiri man from cursed region with cow brain, nothing
coursed region no worry u will know soon
Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by Lagoon0: 8:54am On Apr 11, 2021
DanHaske:

I went through the link, I will assume it's genuine. However, Buhari did not say anyone should stop fighting boko haram. No matter how much you want it to be so, that's not the case.
He only condemned how boko Haram was handled at the beginning
Stop being an apologist. That the job of hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:01am On Apr 11, 2021
Racoon:
[s][/s]
-1). "A fight against BH terrorists is a fight against the north." -Buhari.

-2). "Proscription of Ansaru(BH terrorists) violates the constitution.." -Lai Mohammed.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/acn-boko-harams-ban-violates-constitution/amp/

-3). "The sultan of Sokoto, the spiritual leader of Nigeria's Muslims, has condemned the military crackdown against the Islamist Boko Haram sect. "We cannot solve violence with violence," -Mohammed Sa'ad Abubakar.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14342863

4). "......Federal authorities must understand the deployment of brutal force alone will not be a sufficient approach towards addressing the country’s metastasising security crises, saying the government should instead emphasise other soft tactics to rescue the country from rampaging terrorists, bandits and herdsmen....."-Bola Tinubu.
https://www.gazettengr.com/use-minimum-force-against-terrorists-killer-herdsmen-tinubu/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Why waste your precious time and energy reading and replying the usual trash from ?

I don't even bother wasting my time reading anything he types, once I get to his post I just scroll up to read post from sensible people...i am sure lots of people do this too.
Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by nonhuman(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2021
DanHaske:

Quote the source of this, or put your name as the author, or better still erase it.
Stop peddling lies. You are not ipob

I presume you are not alive in 2011
You are also not alive when book haram nominated burahari as their representative on negotiations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by jamiudinho(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

It was simply a reprisal to the hundreds of thousands of lives your hausa/fulani brothers took during the Jos and sharia crisis of 2000/2001, OBj was a northern stogie and one who was enforced to represent the yoruba people, maybe you also have dementia, Deceit won't help your sad and pathetic life, kill any yoruba in the north and all the sabos in the south west will burn with the hausa/fulani beggers and amputees.
I know u were very young go ask wat curse the killings at mile12 market
Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by jamiudinho(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

yorubas are mostly Muslims so the Sharia u talking about is out of it
Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by jamiudinho(m): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

u b mumu I'm also a yoruba but a Muslim and in Islam there is not tribe a Muslim is a Muslim irrespective of his or her tribe..... and again ask ur run away coward god kanu to come back
Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by Zico5(m): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2021
post=100685121:
All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria

The evil party brought this evil Boko Haram into our darling nation.
They looted all the millions of dollars budgeted for procuring arms for our military among themselves,
Arms that could have helped us to kill all these animal terrorists in their budding days, but NO, the looting party stole all the money and put us in this mess we are as a nation.
May anyone involved in all the violence never end well in life, they will all die painfully.
Along with those supporting them.
(Watch hypocrites, children of hate and perdition run away (as usual) without saying Amen to this innocent prayers by demMANNA)
Hypocrisy is in their blood!!

No be Curse,
Na FACT!
Nobody likes ur views again. U are just on your own. Too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by Skillsnigeria: 9:52am On Apr 11, 2021
angry
Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by YUNWA(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2021
Igbo people don't want peace to rain they are enemy of progress in Nigeria.70%of them are armrober drug traffickers ritualist.know they are fighting to rule.even if Nigerians allaw them to rule,they will not stop killing innocent people
Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
jamiudinho:

u b mumu I'm also a yoruba but a Muslim and in Islam there is not tribe a Muslim is a Muslim irrespective of his or her tribe..... and again ask ur run away coward god kanu to come back

You can quote me over and over and still lie about your tribe doesn't mean you're not ret@ded, I know yoruba Muslims in Jos who were massacred by some of your brothers that year.....you can only decieve the foolish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by rotadeco27: 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Why waste your precious time and energy reading and replying the usual trash from ?

I don't even bother wasting my time reading anything he types, once I get to his post I just scroll up to read post from sensible people...i am sure lots of people do this too.
Yes , I started doing that when I discovered the kind of trash he writes .
Re: OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia by atonement12: 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
jamiudinho:

Mr. "a Muslim is a Muslim", so Boko boys, bandits and Fulani terrorists are your brothers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Affirms Ali-Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman / Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue / President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.