Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project (11748 Views)

Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR / Amaechi Urges Youths To Vote In Buhari For Brighter Future / Osinbajo Directs Julius Berger To Hasten Work On Ijora Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by aspabay(m): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2021
Penguin2:

My brother I tire o!

Shey we were here when Buhari media cows and Tinubu online urchins were trending #BuhariTrains. Even though we know GEJ paid for these projects but that’s story for another day.

One emerging danger to truth and public opinion is the advent “influencers” who can be hired for a fee to popularize even a lie.

So these idiots trended an incomplete project?

They will never die well.

Since you choosed willingly to be an idiot, i will try to answer you briefly.
Didn't you see the trains and pictures?
It was on test run for the completed sections.
It is also two land standard gauge.
Now the entire system is about to be completed with the train stations for full train service.

Prayer for all enemies of progress, if e pain you, no enter am. Na your eyes go see am, you no go taste am.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Nackzy: 10:09am On Apr 11, 2021
These guys are cashing out with this rail project, cos they know it's not going to audited
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Zizicomm: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2021
This is Nigeria! Enjoy the movie!!
D way dis government pple talk dey tire me. You hardly hear anything near Professional. What's is remaining? E no get name? Abi no be to build rail line? We still gon eventually pay high to use the facility after unnecessary protocol.
Also, they've not finished one...deyre looking forward to dip 9ja in another Poo called Loan. Nawa o!
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Akasammyoka: 10:12am On Apr 11, 2021
This one is forming GOOD MINISTER now, las las same result
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by AmazingELixir: 10:13am On Apr 11, 2021
aspabay:

Wetin pDP build for your potopoto land for 16 years?

Brown roofed Ogbomosho man....common face front.
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by aspabay(m): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2021
AmazingELixir:

Brown roofed Ogbomosho man....common face front.

Exactly when you have nothing to say.

May God deliver you from generational hatred and bitterness.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by AmazingELixir: 10:25am On Apr 11, 2021
aspabay:

[s]Exactly when you have nothing to say.

May God deliver you from generational hatred and bitterness[/s].

Get lost I have no time for nonentities.
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by aspabay(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2021
AmazingELixir:

Get lost I have no time for nonentities.

Have you answered my question yet.
Wetin pDP do for your potopoto land in its 16years and counting. Yeyerity

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by pointstores(m): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2021
Nice
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by CocoaOla: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2021
Apc the lying party
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Hoogee(m): 10:44am On Apr 11, 2021
When the political will is there to get job done ; project will be done. Politics play a greater role in all sector of this country. 4days ago CCECC section iv has be calling all sub contractors to come back to work , promising to pay as at when due. You can see from Hon Amaechi submission on the ibadan-Kano where he promised things will be done differently in terms of payment and supervison. It shows they are aware of the ill treatment they melt on we the Nigeria contractors when it comes to payment patterns. It’s an amazing experience working on the rail project, can’t wait for the ibadan-Kano to commence, it’s always a time to contribute our quote, employ youth and make plenty LALA �
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/amaechi-urges-contractors-to-hasten-lagos-ibadan-rail-project/

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Duplexxx: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2021
Hurry up hurry up President Buhari the contractor is coming for inspection

For how long you people will keep fooling yourself
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by BigBashiru: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Germi9: 10:56am On Apr 11, 2021
Earlystar698:
Chinese product don't last, unless they do it in their country...

Someone should snap the rail line in the next five years let's see cheesy
i wonder why not russia
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by BigBashiru: 11:00am On Apr 11, 2021
Earlystar698:
Chinese product don't last, unless they do it in their country...

Someone should snap the rail line in the next five years let's see cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by darenxy732: 11:11am On Apr 11, 2021
Fixed match To start soon Inter vs Cagliari correct score WhatsApp 07061369555
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Bluntemperor: 11:11am On Apr 11, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
This is what we want to hear from Amaech. Not going about begging the Republic of Niger for Nigeria to help them build railway. Niger is a landlocked country and they need us more than we need them..

You've got sense!
Chinese were able to make 1000km roads and rails in just few months in China,they won't do same to other nations, except in Europe and America where standards for anything Chinese are strictly obeyed
Ask Amechi again:
-What is the percentages of works done?
-Who are the Supervisors to the Rail Projects in Nigeria.
-What is the percentage of Funds spent so far?
-When will other Rail Projects like Rivers--Lagos-Rail Starts?
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Goldenheart(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2021
grin
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by hatakekakashi: 11:43am On Apr 11, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
Build one through the South East before we'll take you serious
I don't know if it will kill them . No single rail in SE and SS but they're already talking about Ibadan to Kano
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by CeeManCollins(m): 11:47am On Apr 11, 2021
I am sure Amaechi needs second tenure like his MuMu brother before he will fight for something for his zone.
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by pquaver(m): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
Penguin2:

My brother I tire o!

Shey we were here when Buhari media cows and Tinubu online urchins were trending #BuhariTrains. Even though we know GEJ paid for these projects but that’s story for another day.

One emerging danger to truth and public opinion is the advent “influencers” who can be hired for a fee to popularize even a lie.

So these idiots trended an incomplete project?

They will never die well.

GEJ did not pay for any train my friend. Very soon he will pay for the kano that they are trying to do. If u build a house and it's remaining plastering or painting. Is the house not finished. What is remaining is minor work the difficult stages are over that is what the minister is telling. Stop this your GEJ paid for everything yet he didn't start boko haram herdsmen and recession.. Mtschew

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Okoroawusa: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
I Love PMB

I Love PYO

I Love RCA

Ogadiriri Nigeria na nma ma ndi ojoo achoro ya ma ha achoghi ya...
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by seangy4konji: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nigeria...they must have collected half from contractors as bribe....

Awon AGBA YAHOO.
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by lexy2014: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
aspabay:
No government will progress without quality investment in infrastructure.
Buhari is right on course.

How's buhari right on course?
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by lexy2014: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
pquaver:

GEJ did not pay for any train my friend. Very soon he will pay for the kano that they are trying to do. If u build a house and it's remaining plastering or painting. Is the house not finished. What is remaining is minor work the difficult stages are over that is what the minister is telling. Stop this your GEJ paid for everything yet he didn't start boko haram herdsmen and recession.. Mtschew

U could kindly shed light on d "minor work" that u say is remaining?
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by pquaver(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
lexy2014:

U could kindly shed light on d "minor work" that u say is remaining?

Can a train convey people from. Lagos to ibadan successfully without being completed? Did pdp loot thinking faculty of some people sef?
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Yus2020: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
Amaechi is not from rivers State
Useless Man
Re: Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by toxtimmy: 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
Wetin you dey smoke?... I'm guessing kerosine and fire while you use cigarette lighter to light it up.... I happily and joyfully leave you, Amaechi and el rufai to keep this Nigeria while I take me and my family and our land to go form a new country.... The name of my new country will be "I finally escaped Nigeria the zoo".

Amaechi2023:
Amaechi.
one of the few result oriented and proactive men we have in Nigeria.
the likes of Amaechi and el-rufai are two separate individuals who can grind out results by all means.
their past records and current records had slot of positives to take from..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Atiku To Formally Declare Presidential Aspiration On Wednesday / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.