Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South (23970 Views)

APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari / Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest / Francis Doukpola, PANDEF Leader, Attacked By Assassins In Rivers. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Kenturkey048(m): 11:56am On Apr 11, 2021
post=100692648:
Peace is all we want in our nation
Oga sharrapp jooor....

3 Likes

Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2021
G
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Nwaide01: 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
To that guy who said he hope that they are not planning to repeat the pogrom of 1966,I want to boldly state it here that, that's their plan all along only that South are busy fighting themselves over what I don't understand neglecting the handwriting that's boldly written on the wall. My advice is a simple one let everyone be as gentle as dove and as wise as serpent because when this President leaves office there is going to be an Armageddon.

5 Likes

Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Yusman316(m): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
crossfm:
The governor is a Fulani man,they are the owner of the country and are free to talk anyhow.

Let a southern governor try to say half of what the northern governors are dishing out in the name of press release, and see what the power that be will do to them.

I conclude in the words of Gorge Orwell"all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others ".
Wow! And all this while I thought the unguided Gov. Wike was from the South
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Chirowman(m): 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
We only pray for peace to reign
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by TrueChristians: 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
Sunnycliff:
I admire ipob because its not every rainfall that demands to see their basin outside.
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Dpundict: 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Those Pandev leaders should all be rounded up and locked by the DSS for replying us. This type of overheating of the polity should be punished. PANDEV is just another terrorist organisation that wants to destroy Nigeria.
Which part of your brain is painting you? Because that is all I can see from this comment. It appears you northern elements think Nigeria exists because of you people, it will shock the north when the time comes for every tribe to defend itself.

1 Like

Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Mohammedoba36: 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
When a group that supports terrorists criminals in Nigeria are talking just ignore them at their peril. What is pAndep?
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by IseoneofIse: 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Those Pandev leaders should all be rounded up and locked by the DSS for replying us. This type of overheating of the polity should be punished. PANDEV is just another terrorist organisation that wants to destroy Nigeria.
I smell efulefu here.
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by lastempero: 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
Una still dey speak English when u should be countering their threat with actions. The truth is that the so called thieficians are really in support of one Nigeria project that is already stucked.

2 Likes

Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Dpundict: 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
crossfm:
The governor is a Fulani man,they are the owner of the country and are free to talk anyhow.

Let a southern governor try to say half of what the northern governors are dishing out in the name of press release, and see what the power that be will do to them.

I conclude in the words of Gorge Orwell"all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others ".
Which part of your village was colonised by uthman Dan fodio, for you to say fulani own Nigeria? Is it not our leaders selling out everytime that is making them feel superior to every ethnic group?

1 Like

Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by PrinceMajestic: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
The south is just a sleeping ignorant giant unaware of the power of a united south against terrorist buhari and his fellow terrorist tribe. Their idiots here like kaduna1stson and rest of them can write more spiteful words here as much as they want until the regime of their terrorists end. But i swear on my fathers no fulani terrorist will be spared afterwards. Not thier infants or adults, at all cost it must be ensured that fulinis are killed where we find them. that kaduna1stSon fulani terrorist, tell me where we shall meet let me see the stuff u are made of. U guys are about to witness the ethnic cleansing of your terrorist tribe come 2023 but for now enjoy your terrorism while its regime last to end soon. the blood of all innocent indigenous nigerians killed by fulanis ceaselessly torment your entire generations forever.

1 Like

Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Omodua(m): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
What's this one saying?
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Damovintrain: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
tete7000:

Do you think any rational personal will want to show a slowpoison love? Names we call ourselves depict a lot about us.

Nice one.

Will you then show me love as am DAMOVINTRAIN
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Omodua(m): 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
post=100692648:
You want peace "In Our Nation" and same time being a supporter of leaders who are clueless,nepotistic, and whose actions are steeped in ethnic and religious chauvinism. You have a problem arising from lack self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Jackson105: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
Smashspesh:

You're an idiooot for calling industrious umu-Igbo land barren. What's in S/W?

Aside tax and other crazy levies and Niger-delta oil money coming into Lagos what else can you boast of as source of income there?

Don't forget that the other 5 or 6 states in the west are almost useless. In fact, the youths there solely depend on Bet9ja and farming for their daily breads.

Whereas their counterparts in the East are making some of the materials you consume here in the west.

You must be a fuul. Bring any of your useless state that can stand beside Ogun state in terms of industries or economy. Why the you fugitives leave your barren land to SW?
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by franxalive(m): 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Like the unknown gun men,
Killing innocent souls in south east,

Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Jackson105: 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
CORRECTMAN78:

You are shamelessly ungrateful being otherwise you should be thankful to Igbos. How are Igbos parasite? What have they taken from you?

Whatever establishment Igbos have in your land is bought with their hard earned money. So you shut that stinking mouth up as you sit your lazy ass at home. Okay?

I should be grateful for constituting nuisance in my land? To hell with you and your useless establishment, who cares? Why don't u establish in your God forsaken barren land locked land

1 Like

Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Jackson105: 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
Temptee101:

May the hate you have for the most successful tribe in Africa consume you.

It will consume your family members first.
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by PissfulProtester: 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
fasho01:
It's a shame sharing same nationality with the northerners. Their general way of reasoning is archaic, obsolete and reverse
Idiot! You don't want to be killed but you go about killing innocent people. cowards

1 Like

Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Franking: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Shut up. Nigeria is fvcked already.
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by lexy2014: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
post=100692648:

Is it by pampering bandits & herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by onuman: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
The south has been under siege by Fulani-led armed forces of Nigeria.
Enough.

Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by jrusky(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
zinodizt:
You must be high on coke... Go and round them up yourself

Oh bro you should not have responded to him at all. You have just given mofo the attention he is looking for.

1 Like

Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Brushstrokes20: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
May lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating cows and humans....

The doomed contraption is long overdue for disintegration!

2 Likes

Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
post=100692648:

WHICH NATION?
YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!!!

1 Like

Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Smashspesh(m): 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
Jackson105:

You must be a fuul. Bring any of your useless state that can stand beside Ogun state in terms of industries or economy. Why the you fugitives leave your barren land to SW?

Yeah, ogun state the headquarter of skull mining plc. You're a slowpoke. You mean from Redeem to Adebiokpo village down to Owode stretch to Ijebu-remo down to Itokin and Ijebu-ode and rest of the forests?

The only little developments there are poultry farms and outdated India/Chinese companies where your brothers and sisters work like slaves.

I bet my balls that I even know the areas better than you.

Mumu, Igbos are travellers. We go into a place, look for loopholes and take advantage of their market as industrialist that we are.

Tell me, who are you guys?

Most of your graduates here in Nigeria can't even tell the difference between SS/SE or NE/NC. And that's because most of you don't go beyond Ore to Shagamu.

Never you quote me again. I'm busy building generational wealth and won't let your bigotry slow me down.

omo ale radarada. Olorun onije ko ri nko gidi je ninu obe. Ekwensu

1 Like

Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Princewell2012(m): 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
post=100692648:

You wants peace and you are supporting evil

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Southern Governors To Meet In Lagos On Monday / Naomi Campbell Reacts To Rescue Of Kidnapped Kankara Schoolboys / Buhari Has Been Caged Physically And Spiritually – Northern Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.