Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,374 members, 7,861,029 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South (23968 Views)

APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari / Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest / Francis Doukpola, PANDEF Leader, Attacked By Assassins In Rivers. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by egoldman(m): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
post=100692648:
Peace is all we want in our nation

Condemn evil for once in your life, is the current state of this nation ok with you? Are u ok with the way herdsmen and bandits are being treated compared with agitators in the south? Are you permanently programmed to support injustice?

May God have mercy on your soul.

3 Likes

Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by VEHINTOLAR: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
post=100692648:

Violence is inevitable where there is no justice.You cannot be hoping for peace in the face of an obvious injustice,nepotism and other imbalances in the land. Fulanis do not have two heads in this country and they will be made to understand that they do not have monopoly of violence ! Fulanis are the troublemakers,so take your sermons to them !
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Macphenson: 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
post=100692648:

There will be no peace without equity, fairness to all
and justice

2 Likes

Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by DivineDynamics: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
Just as we pray for peace of Jerusalem, we pray for peace in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by ogwumgbe: 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
Jackson105:

I should be grateful for constituting nuisance in my land? To hell with you and your useless establishment, who cares? Why don't u establish in your God forsaken barren land locked land

Because you have been playing politics with the Fulanis and vow to make the South East ungovernable by imposing useless stooges as governors to please you yet we succeed. Chinese are investing all over the world, why not ask them why they don't remain in their country you useless cursed lazy idiot. It's called economic domination. We will continue to conquer you economically until you carry out xenophobia, and we will use the opportunity to wipe you people out and claim your land

2 Likes

Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by anyamashima(m): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
If a responsible person wants to apply for work he must be looking good in dressing,that your name alone don make me fear sad
slowpoison1:
Somebody should show me love this Sunday abeg. 2.0.9.1.6.3.6.1.4.6 UBA... God bless any hand that gives
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by rotadeco27: 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
affable4:
I know nothing, but one thing I'm sure of is, if this oil was

to belong to the northerners, the name Nigeria would

long have been history.

They wont even allow you to come close to the oil.

Before nko. It is the parasitic life that is holding the zoo
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Tomisin666(m): 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kenturkey048:
Oga sharrapp jooor....
enemy of hate and destruction is spoted here smh for you guys and i don't fucking know what you guys gain in seeing a country downfall meanwhile those advance countries y'all claim you want to migrate too never dream of seeing there country destruction one day rather they do pray to fortify but that's not the case here in 9ja angrytypical arrogant set of people we are all living with

1 Like

Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Jackson105: 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Because you have been playing politics with the Fulanis and vow to make the South East ungovernable by imposing useless stooges as governors to please you yet we succeed. Chinese are investing all over the world, why not ask them why they don't remain in their country you useless cursed lazy idiot. It's called economic domination. We will continue to conquer you economically until you carry out xenophobia, and we will use the opportunity to wipe you people out and claim your land

@ bolded, that must be your father you are referring to, and go and find out what happen to one of your useless ohaneze in Akure, the same treatment await you, keep gloating. You guys should bring it on and see if your generations will not be wipe out.
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by skywalker240(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
[quote author=franxalive post=100693984][/quote]

grin grin page 2 ooo grin
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Jackson105: 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
Smashspesh:

Yeah, ogun state the headquarter of skull mining plc. You're a slowpoke. You mean from Redeem to Adebiokpo village down to Owode stretch to Ijebu-remo down to Itokin and Ijebu-ode and rest of the forests?

The only little developments there are poultry farms and outdated India/Chinese companies where your brothers and sisters work like slaves.

I bet my balls that I even know the areas better than you.

Mumu, Igbos are travellers. We go into a place, look for loopholes and take advantage of their market as industrialist that we are.

Tell me, who are you guys?

Most of your graduates here in Nigeria can't even tell the difference between SS/SE or NE/NC. And that's because most of you don't go beyond Ore to Shagamu.

Because we are okay with our land, we have the market, we have the industries, we have the economy, we have the oil, tell me what your red land offer again?

if we are moving out we travel to Europe (UK for example) not to cursed barren land in the yeast. But if you people are moving out, you have to leave your unproductive land to SW first, before moving anywhere. You ingrates should be grateful for Nigeria,
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by CSTRR: 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
For those that are experts in building bridges.

Keep building bridges with the North.
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by alfsalami: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
Am surprise no statement from PDP and Afenifere
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Naajjii: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
The south is just a sleeping ignorant giant unaware of the power of a united south against terrorist buhari and his fellow terrorist tribe. Their idiots here like kaduna1stson and rest of them can write more spiteful words here as much as they want until the regime of their terrorists end. But i swear on my fathers no fulani terrorist will be spared afterwards. Not thier infants or adults, at all cost it must be ensured that fulinis are killed where we find them. that kaduna1stSon fulani terrorist, tell me where we shall meet let me see the stuff u are made of. U guys are about to witness the ethnic cleansing of your terrorist tribe come 2023 but for now enjoy your terrorism while its regime last to end soon. the blood of all innocent indigenous nigerians killed by fulanis ceaselessly torment your entire generations forever.
Look at this toothless nyamiri, what about the blood of innocent babies produced in the various baby factories spread across your ritualist infested eastern region that are used for money making rituals? how about the terrorist organisation called Ipod that has been killing innocent Nigerians? You got no idea how the north has helped you nyamiri people for years.
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Every Nigerian is a terrorist and a criminal
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Smashspesh(m): 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
Jackson105:

Because we are okay with our land, we have the market, we have the industries, we have the economy, we have the oil, tell me what your red land offer again?

if we are moving out we travel to Europe (UK for example) not to cursed barren land in the yeast. But if you people are moving out, you have to leave your unproductive land to SW first, before moving anywhere. You ingrates should be grateful for Nigeria,

Now ask yourself: Why are there Igbos in SS, NW, NE, NC, and so on, doing well in their respective businesses and living in the poshest part of those towns since you claim SW is the only market in 9ja?

Yeah, I know you've completely goofed but I will still school you.

Think again: Are those areas more peaceful or productive than the blessed S/E?

Yeah, you claim you guys go abroad but I can categorically tell you that there are more SS in Europe than the SW. There might be even more umu-Igbos doing fine than your so called Yorubas.

And what are your reasons for going abroad? To dominate the white in their markets?

To take control of their companies due to your professionalism in the field of resource management or what?

Also, ask yourself why are there so much Indians, and Chinese companies in Nigeria and other African countries?

Which African economy is better than the Chinese?

You can see that you're dumb. The Igbos like the Chinese look for easier kill to dominate because they have a tradition.

We are an industrialist. Our reason for going abroad is to import and sell in SS, SW, NE, NC, and Even in the East.

Tell me, what are you guys known for? Why do you travel abroad? To chill and grow pot-bellies?

Like I said, don't quote me again. You're too shallow!
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by osusuallstars: 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
slowpoison1:
Somebody should show me love this Sunday abeg. 2.0.9.1.6.3.6.1.4.6 UBA... God bless any hand that gives

U too like begging here
Why not buy plastic and beg on the street?
What ever you wish to achieve , focus and be serious not being coded

1 Like

Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by KBEST3(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
shameless yeye people from the south
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by LLMG: 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
Unto the South stop being cowardly, foolish and self-centered.
Ammishaddai:
For how long will the north continue being a snare to the south...?
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by LLMG: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
They don't own the country and will never own it.
crossfm:
The governor is a Fulani man,they are the owner of the country and are free to talk anyhow.

Let a southern governor try to say half of what the northern governors are dishing out in the name of press release, and see what the power that be will do to them.

I conclude in the words of Gorge Orwell"all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others ".
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by slowice(m): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
A failed and drowning governor using every opportunity to win the love of Northern Hausa fulani peeps. In the North, if you want the people to fall in love with you, all you need to do is to push religious and ethnic supremacy agenda and that's it. The average northerner do care about development, health care, economy, good policy, ease of doing business etc their only interest is religious and ethic interest... Even if they are all starving to death.

1 Like

Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Jackson105: 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
Smashspesh:

Now ask yourself: Why are there Igbos in SS, NW, NE, NC, and so on, doing well in their respective businesses and living in the poshest part of those towns since you claim SW is the only market in 9ja?

Yeah, I know you've completely goofed but I will still school you.

Think again: Are those areas more peaceful or productive than the blessed S/E?

Yeah, you claim you guys go abroad but I can categorically tell you that there are more SS in Europe than the SW. There might be even more umu-Igbos doing fine than your so called Yorubas.

And what are your reasons for going abroad? To dominate the white in their markets?

To take control of their companies due to your professionalism in the field of resource management or what?

Also, ask yourself why are there so much Indians, and Chinese companies in Nigeria and other African countries?

Which African economy is better than the Chinese?

You can see that you're dumb. The Igbos like the Chinese look for easier kill to dominate because they have a tradition.

We are an industrialist. Our reason for going abroad is to import and sell in SS, SW, NE, NC, and Even in the East.

Tell me, what are you guys known for? Why do you travel abroad? To chill and grow pot-bellies?

Like I said, don't quote me again. You're too shallow!

I obviously know you need brain transplant, that thing there is dead. The reason why you all strive to move out of your land is because your land is unproductive, Yorubas are know for their brain all over the world, you can check the appointees of Joe Biden, if it is African, he/she must be Yoruba.

Stop spitting all over the thread, your land is barren, I am praying honestly for the distengration of this country on time, and let's see who will cry later. Ungrateful fugutives.
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by tete7000(m): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
Damovintrain:

Nice one.

Will you then show me love as am DAMOVINTRAIN

I will but your account number is unfortunately not stated here
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Kenturkey048(m): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
I
Tomisin666:
enemy of hate and destruction is spotted here smh for you guys and I don't fucking know what you guys gain in seeing a country downfall meanwhile those advance countries y'all claim you want to migrate to never dream of seeing their country destruction one day rather they do pray to fortify but that's not the case here in 9ja angrytypical arrogant set of people we are all living with

cheesy grin are you an elder brother to ? If you aren't related to him then you need a brain check...I only made a statement with three words[b] "Oga sharrap joor"[/b] boom you released a press statement...

You guys deceive yourself so much. You claim you want peace, yet, you support the atrocities perpetrated by this regime for a meager fee. It took your government less than 24hrs to order the military to bombard a forest in akwa-Ibom state, but it's taking them ages to order a bombardment in sambisa, a known community harboring kidnappers, bandits, and terrorist...

Why do the government pamper bandits and terrorists?.Cant you see we are the root to our problems..Why is it so difficult for you all to understand Buhari is the enemy of your state ? Why fooling yourselves? Why making it look like external factors create what's befalling Nigeria.?

Talking about migration.We plan to migrate to countries where the few intelligent ones rule..countries where normal are seen as normal and not otherwise. The citizens of developed countries ain't tribal bigots like y'all in Nigeria.

They claim they want change, yet they're campaigning for Tinubu .....Senseless mofoes...

I quoted that guy because he's ahuge supporter of evil..so park yourself one corner abeg.
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Smashspesh(m): 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
Jackson105:

I obviously know you need brain transplant, that thing there is dead. The reason why you all strive to move out of your land is because your land is unproductive, Yorubas are know for their brain all over the world, you can check the appointees of Joe Biden, if it is African, he/she must be Yoruba.

Stop spitting all over the thread, your land is barren, I am praying honestly for the distengration of this country on time, and let's see who will cry later. Ungrateful fugutives.

Tufiakwa?!? You're a big fooooool. So why you travel abroad is to go contest against the Europeans or the Americans for political positions?

Mumu son of five fathers. The SE is a barren land, but they have more standalone technocrats than your skull mining regions.

West is more brilliant than SE? You're a slowpoke. Remember we control the biggest markets in Lagos and people like you still depend on made in South-East pants, shirts, caps etc, not to go naked.

Alaba International, we dominate. Computer Village, Ikeja, we dominate. Idumota, we control and pay whatever levied on us.

We only leave you and the rest to manage the hazardous Mile-12 market that smells like rotten eggs.

Then again, why do most Nigeria politicians push the monetary aspect of the country to South-Easterner to handle despite their one-sided appointments.

With your arguments sef, e show say una too mumu.

Note: I don't hate the Yorubas nor have anything against them. I have a yoruba bae I have been dating for six years and we still good.

I'm only schooling you and defending my region in between.

Know this too: Know country or region can live in Isolation. Not even US.

Peace out!!!
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Kenturkey048(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
osusuallstars:

U too like begging here
Why not buy plastic and beg on the street?
What ever you wish to achieve , focus and be serious not being coded

You are too harsh
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Obamaofusa: 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by Jackson105: 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
Smashspesh:

Tufiakwa?!? You're a big fooooool. So why you travel abroad is to go contest against the Europeans or the Americans for political positions?

Mumu son of five fathers. The SE is a barren land, but they have more standalone technocrats than your skull mining regions.

West is more brilliant than SE? You're a slowpoke. Remember we control the biggest markets in Lagos and people like you still depend on made in South-East pants, shirts, caps etc, not to go naked.

Alaba International, we dominate. Computer Village, Ikeja, we dominate. Idumota, we control and pay whatever levied on us.

We only leave you and the rest to manage the hazardous Mile-12 market that smells like rotten eggs.

Then again, why do most Nigeria politicians push the monetary aspect of the country to South-Easterner to handle despite their one-sided appointments.

With your arguments sef, e show say una too mumu.

Note: I don't hate the Yorubas nor have anything against them. I have a yoruba bae I have been dating for six years and we still good.

I'm only schooling you and defending my region in between.

Know this too: Know country or region can live in Isolation. Not even US.

Peace out!!!

Why are you barking? Skull mining region? I am sure a hopeless fuuul like you is in that region, why can't you hairy monkiiiis stay back in your cursed land? don't worry that your empty head is the next to be mine.

And for every technocrat you have, Yoruba has 10. And we see how far you have handle the monetary aspect like the current useless and cluless CBN governor .

I have your time today, since you want to be unfortunate.
Re: PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South by RAYAM(f): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Our leaders and governors in the south east,south west, and south south are not saying anything now,so that they won't loose their political ambition and of course the crumbs falling from the table for them. They can't defend their people,they are ready to betray their people for power.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Atiku May Sacrifice Ayu To Assuage Aggrieved Wike’s Camp / Court Seizes Andy Uba’s Vehicles Over N50 Million Debt Owed Oranto Petroleum / Pardon Saraki, Dogara, APC Chieftain Begs Party Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.