Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) (42166 Views)

Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja In Silent War Over Appointments / Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag / Edward Onoja Replaces Simon Achuba As Kogi Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by DedeNkem: 4:31am On Apr 12, 2021
Sowore hit him hard where it hurts. And it hurts him so much that's why he wrote such a response.

Instead of him countering Sowore's allegations with facts about whatever he has done to better the lives of Kogi people, he resorted to engage in a ghetto schoolyard response.

Nigerian "leaders" are clueless, incompetent, visionless and very corrupt!
Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:55am On Apr 12, 2021
PissfulProtester:
This Edward Onoja is the real definition of the Devil's double. grin

I think he is doing better at taking Sowore to the cleaners than as the Dep. Governor, Kogi state.
Exactly, when I saw 'Kogi is getting on very well and fine' up there na there I know say this na tantrums and beer parlor talks...
Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by Cnach: 7:07am On Apr 12, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Dear Sowore, I thought families, especially, the children are out of bounds in political brickbats?

Una think say una children go escape am?
Abi no be people children una dey destroy
See na wetin they think they are just dreaming...you can not be using blood to feed ur children n expect they will escape killing, Inor work

2 Likes

Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by HRMK: 7:46am On Apr 12, 2021
dis sowore don bite more dan him fit chew!to me,sowore is an opportunists!if him wan do politics,na fom him local govt him go start!a presidential candidate with #30kvotes.......,.YEYE!!
Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by Mosesvic11(m): 8:51am On Apr 12, 2021
The truth is always bitter,. Onoja and ta ta ta ta governor na the same thing.
Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by afrikanns: 9:12am On Apr 12, 2021
Is there a way to detect some kids or senseless bigotry in this platform, you 're taking what is so important to your life to catch fun, instead of you supporting Sowore, you wee tackling him, don't you jobless graduates, graduated for the past 15 years think the girl will have her choice area of work be it either in private or public.

Unah never det the required sense honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by KenModi(m): 9:15am On Apr 12, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Back2sender,,,,,, as e dey hot angry

It's not a prayer,,,, Sowore was just being sarcastic. Sometimes we need to be sensitive either spiritually or verbally. I'm glad he rejected the unfriendly prayer for her daughter,,,, what a father!

Just as we're now going through the hardship that our parents/grandparents caused,,, abi

One kobo sense no jus dey your head. That stuupid deputy governor ought to leave Sowore and focus more on advising his idiiotic boss on governing Kogi better and stop playing politics by claiming to settle differences between the North and the South.

1 Like

Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 12, 2021
KenModi:
One kobo sense no jus dey my head. That stuupid deputy governor ought to leave Sowore and focus more on advising his idiiotic boss on governing Kogi better and stop playing politics by claiming to settle differences between the North and the South.

Okay

Enjoy the like I gave. Na Kogi pple's prob,,,, not mine.

1 Like

Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by fabby6122: 11:36am On Apr 12, 2021
This Sowore don cut my tickets... I played handicap 2... Now the scores na 6 - 1.... sad...
Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by KenModi(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Okay

Na like I dey find for Nairaland na im make I carry Kogi people problem for my head.

Fixed.
Re: Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) by emonis88: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
the thing pain d man sotey him go stratagize for sowore come give, am serious jab! oya sowore return with an uppercut.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi / The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri / President Buhari Meets Adams Oshiomole In Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.