Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,869 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified (10418 Views)

Yoruba From Mile 2 Lagos Called For Dissolution Of Nigeria After The Unrest / The API - Possible Solution To The Unrest In Northern Nigeria / Jonathan Can’t Take Over •north Will Not Allow Vice President Replace Yar'adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by Rossikk(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2011
The riots are over. The unrest is over. The almajiris have gone home. Buhari has condemned their actions and called on them to stop. Troops have regained control of the streets. May the souls of the departed see eternal joy.

Now, it's time for GEJ to get on with the task of governance.

Thanks Nigerians.
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by Sunofgod(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2011
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^^^^^

LOL grin grin grin grin Business as usual.

A "loota" continua
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by HighChief4(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2011
The almajiris should be killed brought to book and their instigators apprehended, so that there wont be a re-occurrence of such barberic act in the future
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2011
Rossikk:

The riots are over. The unrest is over. The almajiris have gone home. Buhari has condemned their actions and called for them to stop. Troops have regained control of the streets. May the souls of those who lost their lives see eternal joy.

Thanks Nigerians.

Just like that.so nobody gets punish for all the killings.Jonathan is a big dummb.
rubbish
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by violent(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2011
@Sun of god

WTF??  you just got me spilling hot chocolate all over my desk! Hopefully i won't get fired for laughing like an i'diot at work
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by MaziUche0(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2011
Let us worry about Friday when they leave their mosque. If people think this is over, they are sadly mistaken. Now it is the plotting and scheming.
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by Sunofgod(m): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2011
violent:

@Sun of god

WTF??  you just got me spilling hot chocolate all over my desk!  Hopefully i won't get fired for laughing like an i'diot at work

Sorry Ohh,

(just trying to be honest in my freedom of expression)
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by proudly9ja(m): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2011
I challenge Jonathan, in fact, I dare him to apprehend the real leaders of this unfortunate mayhem. I am not just talking about d foot soldiers, I dare him to conduct an inquiry and find out d real leaders. In addition,  we still await the brains behind d Oct1 bomb blast. Wat happened to d text message between d actors?
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by tunnytox(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2011
Sun of god:

Amen,

GEJ - 2011 - 2019

[img]http://globalresearch.ca/coverStoryPictures2/24386.jpg[/img]

ROTFLMAO grin grin Sun of God you no go kill persin
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by maclatunji: 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2011
I have a feeling Nigerian politics will be comical if not farcical in the next 2 years at least.
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2011
proudly9ja:

I challenge Jonathan, in fact, I dare him to apprehend the real leaders of this unfortunate mayhem. I am not just talking about d foot soldiers, I dare him to conduct an inquiry and find out d real leaders. In addition,  we still await the brains behind d Oct1 bomb blast. Wat happened to d text message between d actors?

The list of the sponsors will be so long and I doubt if jonathan have the political will to do so.
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by Blazay(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2011
Shakara don h-end?
I am sure most of them must have blown up their own pen-ines. . . like prophet moutallab. grin
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by ufumes(m): 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2011
I hope its over indeed. We cant afford to experience another lease of terror over there.
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by abacus(m): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2011
sun of god, this is not FUNNY, looting till eternity be that,  shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by blacksta(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2011
lol

thieves have settled thieves
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2011
Sun of god:

Amen,

GEJ - 2011 - 2019

See as this one they pack money like say na hin baba get the safe, i hope say he no go happen oo
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by DrummaBoy(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2011
Sun of god:

Amen,

GEJ - 2011 - 2019

^^^^^^Now Sun of god has summarized the implication of voting a GEJ into power.
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by justokey(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2011
Sun of god:

Amen,

GEJ - 2011 - 2019

This is so funny and scary!
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by GoodMuyis(m): 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2011
Son of God you make me fart in Public Room

LOOTING CONTINUE

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DrummaBoy:

^^^^^^Now Sun of god has summarized the implication of voting a GEJ into power.

If it is you won't you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2011
Sun of God

are you people sure you're not planning a 40 year stretch for this man.

The way yall are presenting yourselves is very suspicious.

Lots of foolish talk like "God put him there (what about yaradua-did God not put him there), coupled with the abject worshipping of him by certain quarters, and not to mention an almost complete lack of focus in critical areas, makes me wonder.
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by ifyalways(f): 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2011
Nigerians are funny.

MaziUche0:

Let us worry about Friday when they leave their mosque. If people think this is over, they are sadly mistaken. Now it is the plotting and scheming.
Nothing new wud happen.

They have done their worst already.

Regardless of what anyone thinks or has to say,GEJ is the current president of Nigeria,no amount of internet gangsterism or cow-boy show can change that.

Rather than coming together,giving this man the benefit of doubt and talking of the way forward,a great percentage of the ppl on here are screaming themselves hoarse,eating and sleeping on the man's  weakness . . . what they hope to achieve is what I can't comprehend

GEJ is in,deal or kpeme with it.
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by GoodMuyis(m): 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2011
ifyalways:

Nigerians are funny.
Nothing new wud happen.

Regardless of what anyone thinks or has to say,GEJ is the current president of Nigeria,no amount of internet gangsterism or cow-boy show can change that.

Rather than coming together,giving this man the benefit of doubt and talking of the way forward,a great percentage of the ppl on here are screaming themselves hoarse,eating and sleeping on the man's  weakness . . . what they hope to achieve is what I can't comprehend

Whatever you say We have Determine our 4years either to enjoy F[b]resh Air[/b] or Desert Hot Breeze
lets wait and see its not eternity
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by otukpo(f): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2011
ifyalways:

Nigerians are funny.
Nothing new wud happen.

Rather than coming together,giving this man the benefit of doubt and talking of the way forward,a great percentage of the ppl on here are screaming themselves hoarse,eating and sleeping on the man's weakness . . . what they hope to achieve is what I can't comprehend

i like the last line in ur post.
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by Seun(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2011
Buhari has condemned their actions and called for them to stop
When and where? I'd like to read what he told them. Thanks!
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by Sunofgod(m): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2011
GoodMuyis:

Son of God you make me fart in Public Room

LOOTING CONTINUE

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If it is you won't you grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry Ohh,

(Look accusingly in somebody else's direction - Na so I dey do -  grin)

(Ahh - Front page? Seun I salute you)
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by GoodMuyis(m): 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2011
Seun:

When and where? I'd like to read what he told them. Thanks!

In-fact you are very brilliant @Mr

Mr Rossikk were you dey source pls even if it is recorded audio grin grin grin
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by bidex(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2011
i think fela's music is still at work here, JUST LIKE THAT, so, thats how everything will happen just like that? withouth prosecution or acquisition on the case? na wah o, just like that?
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by Porthable(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2011
Jonatan! What a cward he would b if he doesn't tke down dose fools. Then we would xpect anöda 4 yrs of inscurity! What shit i vted him in!
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by Limaoscar: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2011
Buhari 'd go to jail if He's complicated/implicated in the Mayhem that had taken place. What's He feelin' like? angry
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by oluite(f): 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2011
Rossikk:

The riots are over. The unrest is over. The almajiris have gone home. Buhari has condemned their actions and called for them to stop. Troops have regained control of the streets. May the souls of those who lost their lives see eternal joy.

Thanks Nigerians.

Pls kindly post a link here.Thanks.
Re: The Unrest Is Over - North Pacified by seanet02: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2011
Looting luck to you all!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man On Trial For Stealing N227,945 From Gov Ajimobi’s Wife / Buhari May Block NASS Final Push To Oust Magu / Tinubu And Shettima To Hold A Town Hall Meeting With Farmers In Niger Tommorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.