Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Woman Reportedly Brutalised By Rivers Police Loses Pregnancy, Demands Justice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Reportedly Brutalised By Rivers Police Loses Pregnancy, Demands Justice (12670 Views)

Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) / How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Reportedly Brutalised By Rivers Police Loses Pregnancy, Demands Justice by Ladycewhy(f): 7:34am On Apr 12, 2021
The question is "will she get the justice she seeks?". Fellow nairalanders ,your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Woman Reportedly Brutalised By Rivers Police Loses Pregnancy, Demands Justice by BlackDuke(m): 7:35am On Apr 12, 2021
How come Nigerian Police never brutalize women in the North like this? Something is really wrong somewhere; the South has to start asking some hard questions. One Nigeria indeed.
Re: Woman Reportedly Brutalised By Rivers Police Loses Pregnancy, Demands Justice by uchennaq(m): 7:43am On Apr 12, 2021
Dwaynestefan:
The Littlest Chance you get to leave this country, my brothers and sisters

Run!!!!
Shame no dey catch you.
Re: Woman Reportedly Brutalised By Rivers Police Loses Pregnancy, Demands Justice by 2shaw: 7:44am On Apr 12, 2021
Everything about nigeria right now,iz brutal. So you better thread with caution.
Re: Woman Reportedly Brutalised By Rivers Police Loses Pregnancy, Demands Justice by ImpactCrater: 8:04am On Apr 12, 2021
Knowing women and the fact that her husband had constituted himself an illegal authority...
don't you think the police might have been compelled to use force?
or don't the police deserve so benefits of doubt?

1 Like

Re: Woman Reportedly Brutalised By Rivers Police Loses Pregnancy, Demands Justice by Tedpgrass: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2021
My thoughts exactly ^^^^^^^^^^^.

Let the case be thoroughly investigated..
This is only 1 side to many parts/angles to the story.

I find interesting that a woman who has lost a baby in late pregnancy is more concerned about ranting about events and alleged theft than seeking proper medical care to help deliver the baby...

Am I overthinking

Re: Woman Reportedly Brutalised By Rivers Police Loses Pregnancy, Demands Justice by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 12, 2021
Why NPF useless like this? You arrested a suspect what has the wife got to do with any of it? That stealing of money n phones/ items may be just to get at them sha or maybe not. Pls Any NPF officer on NL should explain why they're all useless rogues. Because if the head isn't bad or supports what they do all these their nonsense activities will be condemned and treated accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Woman Reportedly Brutalised By Rivers Police Loses Pregnancy, Demands Justice by olisaEze(m): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2021
And when these police thugs are killed they expect the populace to feel pity for them? Animals in human skin... angry
Re: Woman Reportedly Brutalised By Rivers Police Loses Pregnancy, Demands Justice by Reference(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2021
Dwaynestefan:
The Littlest Chance you get to leave this country, my brothers and sisters

Run!!!!

The youth of the nations you run to once stood up against this kind of things. They did not end up in Africa for succour but reformed their societies and came here as conquerors. Your choice.
Re: Woman Reportedly Brutalised By Rivers Police Loses Pregnancy, Demands Justice by AwkaFinest: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2021
Graysons:
No mind them and the funny thing is, most of the police officers in Rivers state are not even from Rivers State.

98% of police officers in Rivers are not from Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Woman Reportedly Brutalised By Rivers Police Loses Pregnancy, Demands Justice by AwkaFinest: 10:33am On Apr 12, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Wike has a hand in this......

1 Like

Re: Woman Reportedly Brutalised By Rivers Police Loses Pregnancy, Demands Justice by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:53am On Apr 12, 2021
Ogun kill the policeman, kill his wife, kill his children....

E no go better for you.

Thunder strike you to death! angry
Re: Woman Reportedly Brutalised By Rivers Police Loses Pregnancy, Demands Justice by Otasikwe(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2021
Graysons:
No mind them and the funny thing is, most of the police officers in Rivers state are not even from Rivers State.
fat lai go and do your research wella
Re: Woman Reportedly Brutalised By Rivers Police Loses Pregnancy, Demands Justice by zombieHUNTER: 11:24am On Apr 12, 2021
[quote author=AwkaFinest post=100720716][/quote]

My black forehead Muslim friend

How are you doing
Re: Woman Reportedly Brutalised By Rivers Police Loses Pregnancy, Demands Justice by dochenaj: 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
There is nothing like Rivers police. It is Nigerian police in Rivers state.

I wish we had state police department with jurisdiction in the state alone.
Re: Woman Reportedly Brutalised By Rivers Police Loses Pregnancy, Demands Justice by Graysons: 12:41am On Apr 14, 2021
AwkaFinest:

98% of police officers in Rivers are not from Rivers.
Thank u brother. Otasikwe you don hear am?

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Census To Hold March 29 To April 2, 2023 / Nnamdi Azikiwe's Speech On The Threat By The North To Secede In 1953. / FG To Halt Importation Of Petroleum Products By 2018 — Aganga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.