Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala (84649 Views)

Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by jaxxy(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
PAWG:
Poor men debating the source of wealth of the rich grin

It’s called E true Hollywood story. grin or cash cow kings. grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by babamoha(m): 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Nairaland guys desperately searching for those girls on Facebook, I see them proposing marriage to them despite the fact that they've never seen them before, I see the girls being saucy and nonchalant to them, I see them calling Nigerian girls useless. This I have seen.

Hmmmmm Mr Musa that See's everything .
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by naptu2: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Wrong! See below

You posted a definition that tallies with mine (your second definition) and then you say I'm wrong? Is comprehension a problem for you?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by xcuggsm(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Yoruba girls are beautiful too. Depends on your preference. As they say... in the eye of the beholder
Let Lalasticlala answer that question.
If say na to debate about the taste of Igbo snake vs Yoruba snake, ee go get mouth

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Mightyhaiz: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Yoruba girls are ......
why do you kill broke people?
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by naija4life247: 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
A true mystery, I've heared different versions of what happened to him, and I honestly don't know which to believe. but he died so young, I don't really think his wealth is clean.

If his wealth was dirty, do you think the dirty money will give any blessing to the children? Don't you think the devil and his agents would have taken back their money and render the family destitute? I am a Yoruba boy. I am a Muslim. So, I know money rituals exist, but this does not look like one to me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Zivaharry(m): 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lagbaja88:
nollywood and baseless storylines
baseless storyline, I must say
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Eze Ego was a big time drug dealer

Not a ritualist

If he was a ritualist, the evil that killed him would still come back for his kids.

But they are all still alive

Eze Ego was a drug dealer! My dad knew him personally

But I can’t say more than this ...

16 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Soso990240(m): 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hambivert:
Despite all the money and cars he had, he died riding an already broken down car few miles to his destination.
All these "hear-say" people una don come again. we all have our different version of what happened, so, keep yours and stop deceiving people.
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by yesloaded: 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Marotzke:
no
The lawyer that she married is Ebun Onagoruwa.
He is still very much alive and a senior advocate now.
that means twitter story is misleading
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by naija4life247: 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
Novartis:
Eze Ego was a big time drug dealer

Not a ritualist

If he was a ritualist, the evil that killed him would still come back for his kids.

But they are all still alive

Eze Ego was a drug dealer! My dad knew him personally

But I can’t say more than this ...

It makes a little sense than the ritualist cock and bull story. No money ritual last longer than the ritualist.

5 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by GorillaApp(m): 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Nairaland guys desperately searching for those girls on Facebook, I see them proposing marriage to them despite the fact that they've never seen them before, I see the girls being saucy and nonchalant to them, I see them calling Nigerian girls useless. This I have seen.
You have seen well again. We go soon open church grin
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Zivaharry:
baseless storyline, I must say
nothing like blood money. Na drugs and fraud money those guys use for those days. Nollywood really deceived many

3 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by mrkels(m): 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
Some say ritualistic

Some say drug dealer .

What was really his source of wealth ?

What happened to the lawyer that married his late wife ?

So many unanswered questions .

And why would a man take up the title Eze ego ?

Also , How exactly did he die ? Was there any unusual occurrence or he died a natural one ?

Who were his close pallies and what do they do in the society today ? What’s the source of their wealth ?

In his days , What bank was he using ? What type of business was he into back in the days that was giving him daily income and where is the business today ?

The current family , What are they into ? The mother , How was she able to send those kids abroad for those expensive education ? Was there a trust fund made in the kids names ?

So many unanswered questions . By the way , some Abokis of 17 years who got a well head in their family was way richer than this man .

So why exactly was he calling himself king of money ?

In his time there was a man named Kakudi benson . Who was richer between the both of them . If they could catch kakudi benson , Why couldn’t they catch this man . I’m talking to those who claim his money was not clean . Maybe through proceeds of drugs or fraud

3 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Zivaharry(m): 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lagbaja88:
nothing like blood money. Na drugs and fraud money those guys use for those days. Nollywood really deceived many
....and still deceiving...
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by johndho(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
the truth we ear is everything on earth is vanity. the money, the cars and house. and we taking nothing with us when we die. but the fact is na watin you leave for your children be there inheritance.
so work so next generation no go suffer keep hustling my nigga

this girls are beautiful.

me I want one oooo. if you get contact link me up. �
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by vioment: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
That one with orange dress, try for beauty department. Mad.
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Liposure: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
BluntTheApostle:
Ezego was a big time drug dealer. His people should be grateful that technology had not advanced much in fraud uncovering at that time, otherwise he would have been nabbed.

He opened the way for others, and the plague still remains in Igboland till this day. You see young men risking their lives by carrying drugs to countries that have zero tolerance for drug peddling.

rumour has it he was into buying and selling
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Rajosh(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
Duru9:
Chooiii
Atleast his wife managed what he left behind well
And her late husband family seems responsible
They didn't share his properties and send the woman and kids away
Rumours had it that he was a cultist. that's why his properties are no go area.
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by afube: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
folake4u:
Igbo girls are very beautiful smiley

na so ! our genes dey unique............very attractive.
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by PoliteActivist: 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
xcuggsm:

Let Lalasticlala answer that question.
If say na to debate about the taste of Igbo snake vs Yoruba snake, ee go get mouth

It's not a question, it's a statement. Leave lalasticlala alone - he's minding his business, not bothering anybody
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by mekuso89(m): 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
folake4u:
It only takes a beautiful woman to admit that another is beautiful.

I love you dear

5 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by stayclearofme: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
topboss:
[s]

ARE U SO JOBLESS THAT A MAN DAUGHTERS IS WAT U SEND TO FP.

MAY YOUR OWN DAUGHTERS BE SENT TO FP FOR NO JUST CAUSE.
You wey dey read am nko? Are you not jobless?:If you no get better thing to comment get out of here. Slowpoke!

2 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Yankee101: 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
Avoid quick dirty money or someone else will be warming your wife's bed when your long dead and gone
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by bunnae(f): 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
naptu2:

You posted a definition that tallies with mine (your second definition) and then you say I'm wrong? Is comprehension a problem for you?
Me I fear the guy o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by gidgiddy: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
pyyxxaro:
At 34 years , he already had 8 children

The brochus naa very healthy one oh cool

Of course, the man was already a billionaire in his 20's, he could afford to have 8 children
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by nemynely(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
folake4u:

Beautiful or light skinned or both, which?
I'd say that they are more of light skinned than beautiful.
Beautiful is relative as it is defined by the perception of the beholder.
I prefer dark skinned ladies and I guess quite a number of guys do, which makes me wonder about the fuss girls make over bleaching.
Light skinned, dark skinned, caramel skinned etc, the good Lord made them all for His pleasure.

5 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by VEHINTOLAR: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
folake4u:

There are beautiful girls everywhere you go ! Beauty is not limited or found in a particular tribe alone. Have you seen some Shuwa Arab girls of Borno or some badass Fulani girls from Yola ?

Nigerian girls are beautiful, from Enugu to Ibadan and up to Kano !

5 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by 2sexycom(m): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
ogbiwa:
Victor Okafor popularly known as Ezego (king of money) of Ihiala, was a young billionaire in the 90s till his tragic death in 1999. He was famous across the country for his fortune and philanthropy as well as the eternal mystery surrounding his wealth.

After his death, not much is known about his family.

Ezego married a beautiful woman named Laurita Nkechi. They had eight Children together, six beautiful girls and two boys.

Ezego's first daughter is Chioma who is in the US with her husband and daughter.

The second daughter Uche Anita Ogu is in Texas, US with her Medical Doctor husband. She studied Nursing in the US.

The third daughter is Krystabel Nkechi who studied Petroleum Geology in an Accra Ghana university. She is also a fashionista. The other ladies are Onyi,Theodore and Cynthia. 

I saw an old article about him yesternight and ever since I've just become intrigued with this rich man who did so much before dying at a tender age of 34.

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/entertainment/amp/b7801de9c0011d5145f1ca7a575ff478

Wow, I am so happy that seeing that the kids are in better places... God bless their mother o. Only a sensible woman can make this happen
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by 2sexycom(m): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

There are beautiful girls everywhere you go ! Beauty is not limited or found in a particular tribe alone. Have you seen some Shuwa Arab girls of Borno or some badass Fulani girls from Yola ?

Nigerian girls are beautiful, from Enugu to Ibadan and up to Kano !
Omo, those fulani have the most beautiful gene in Nigeria... I am always careful not to bring them into this kind of topics.

3 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by CanadaOrBust: 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
naptu2:

With due respect, stop trying to defend the indefensible sir.
Here’s what you wrote verbatim:

A fashionista is not a career or a job.

Next time check well b4 you criticize so you won’t make a fool of yourself as in this case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs / Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.