Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala (84639 Views)

Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by frankson1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
You forgot to tell us that his wife got married to his personal lawyer and his house in Ajao Estate has overgrown with weeds.

I wonder why the house isn't sold out. It's just opposite CPM the church.

1 Like

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by naptu2: 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

With due respect, stop trying to defend the indefensible sir.
Here’s what you wrote verbatim:

A fashionista is not a career or a job.

Next time check well b4 you criticize so you won’t make a fool of yourself as in this case

My God! This guy does not understand English. Fashionista as used in that sentence does not describe a career or job. It describes a person who is interested in or wears fashionable clothes.

Do you know the meaning of the word context??

Oh, I forgot, you need to be able to comprehend texts in order to know what context means.

4 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by CanadaOrBust: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
naptu2:

My God! This guy does not understand English. Fashionista as used in that sentence does not describe a career or job. It describes a person who is interested in or wears fashionable clothes.

Do you know the meaning of the word context??

Oh, I forgot, you need to be able to comprehend texts in order to know what context means.

See this one. Oga you’ve been on Nairaland too long to be arguing childishly.

OP called her a fashionista; and you wrote verbatim that fashionista is not a career or job.

YOU WERE WRONG!!!

Accept it and move on!

Learn your lesson: next time check well before you criticize!
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by naptu2: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

See this one. Oga you’ve been on Nairaland too long to be arguing childishly.

OP called her a fashionista; and you wrote verbatim that fashionista is not a career or job.

YOU WERE WRONG!!!

Accept it and move on!

Learn your lesson: next time check well before you criticize!

You are wrong. I know the person that is being referred to. She is not a designer of haute couture, rather she is a person that likes fashionable clothes.

I know you just want to argue blindly and rile me, so I'm not interested in your nonsense, but for neutrals I have got proof.

Read this description of her then read my definition and then read the second definition in the screenshot that you posted. I want to see if you are capable of comprehending.

The third daughter of Ezeego, Krystabel Nkechi who studied Petroleum Geology in an Accra Ghana university is a lover of fashion and she is very stylish. Krystabel and Erica Nlewedim who was part of the BBN lock down season are very close friends.

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/entertainment/amp/39ead8c7c7abcfb32f91db91aadb09a0

Is that her job?? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
Normal Standard IGBO Family.
No Distortions.
Kudos.
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Proffdada: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
oluwazt:
Igbos and beautiful skin tone. Allow them to have their Biafra, so that the world can distinguish them from Nigerians by their beautiful skin tone different from Afonjas. Afonjas, stay on your own!
toxic bigotry

2 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by CanadaOrBust: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
naptu2:

You are wrong. I know the person that is being referred to. She is not a designer of haute couture, rather she is a person that likes fashionable clothes.

I know you just want to argue blindly and rile me, so I'm not interested in your nonsense, but for neutrals I have got proof.

Read this description of her then read my definition and then read the second definition in the screenshot that you posted. I want to see if you are capable of comprehending.

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/entertainment/amp/39ead8c7c7abcfb32f91db91aadb09a0
Is that her job?? grin

Funny guy. I don’t know who you think you are fooling cheesy

There is ONLY ONE issue:
You said:
A fashionista is not a career or a job.

You were WRONG!
Period!
Nothing else to add or subtract
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by nedekid: 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
When them marry fine wife na so, so belle tins cos oga no go gree madam rest. grin
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by harmony75: 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
thank God they have move on and doing well for themselves..it was a very scary story then in the 90s Eze ego �

2 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by CanadaOrBust: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
nedekid:
When them marry fine wife na so, so belle tins cos oga no go gree madam rest. grin

Actually it’s the other way round: it’s usually the madam who wants unlimited kids once they see money.

Fine or not, once u sleep with a woman many times...

2 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by VEHINTOLAR: 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
2sexycom:
Omo, those fulani have the most beautiful gene in Nigeria... I am always careful not to bring them into this kind of topics.

I just wonder if people don't leave their localities whenever I hear such statements like 'Igbo girls are very beautiful or are the most beautiful. I just laugh at such people's ignorance. Trust me,there are well endowed,very pretty girls everywhere you go in Nigeria.

I agree with you ,Fulani girls,not those Fura de nunu hawking ones,are breathtakingly beautiful !

1 Like

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
frankson1:

I wonder why the house isn't sold out. It's just opposite CPM the church.
It was put on sale before but no one was willing to buy. His second daughter was my classmates in Secondary, there was a lot of stigmatisation against her then. I was the only guy closed to her in Class. She told me a lot about that particular house and how they ran away from the house before they finally relocate to USA

3 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Sicilyjoe: 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
It was put on sale before but no one was willing to buy. His second daughter was my classmates in Secondary, there was a lot of stigmatisation against her then. I was the only guy closed to her in Class. She told me a lot about that particular house and how they ran away from the house before they finally relocate to USA

Abeg gist us what she told u about the house

2 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

Abeg gist us what she told u about the house
Aproko,
Anyway, if you are homeless in Lagos, the house is there for you to leave FOC, no one will disturb you. Just close to CPM HQ, Ajao Estate
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Sicilyjoe: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Aproko,
Anyway, if you are homeless in Lagos, the house is there for you to leave FOC, no one will disturb you. Just close to CPM HQ, Ajao Estate

Is that all she told u ?
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by b3llo(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
You forgot to tell us that his wife got married to his personal lawyer and his house in Ajao Estate has overgrown with weeds.
like none of his property is occupied by his immediate family.
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by CanadaOrBust: 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
2sexycom:
Omo, those fulani have the most beautiful gene in Nigeria... I am always careful not to bring them into this kind of topics.

VEHINTOLAR:

I agree with you ,Fulani girls,not those Fura de nunu hawking ones,are breathtakingly beautiful !

Breathtaking... like these ones below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by VEHINTOLAR: 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Breathtaking... like these ones below

There are uglier women in your tribe. Beauty and ugliness cut across all tribes and ethnicities, so don't make it looks like they are found only in the Fulani stock. There are beautiful Igbo women as well as very ugly Igbo women and that's applicable to all other tribes. My point essentially.

3 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Burruchaga71(m): 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
Udu bunch...
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by CanadaOrBust: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

There are uglier women in your tribe. Beauty and ugliness cut across all tribes and ethnicities, so don't make it looks like they are found only in the Fulani stock. There are beautiful Igbo women as well as very ugly Igbo women and that's applicable to all other tribes. My point essentially.

Well said... but I only said they’re breathtaking o
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Depressed101: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
Duru9:
Chooiii
Atleast his wife managed what he left behind well
And her late husband family seems responsible
They didn't share his properties and send the woman and kids away
Not so well, the guy was literally a billionaire
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by VEHINTOLAR: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Well said... but I only said they’re breathtaking o

Thanks,but I only responded o !
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by ultimateprof: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
Joke apart, money is good.
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by DIEGOH1994: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
I'd pass by his mansion every once in a while... One of the most desolate buildings ever...
His wealth was indeed mysterious... ��
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by frankson1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Odidigboigbo:

Yeah, It will be difficult getting a buyer. Almost everyone who lived in Lagos must have heard of him, he was so popular. 'That house dey just waste like that' I hope they removed furnitures and other valuables?

1 Like

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Ayobami7(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Seen
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by CanadaOrBust: 1:49am On Apr 13, 2021
Odidigboigbo:

Hear-say mixed with rampant superstition. I bet u absolutely nothing wrong with those houses
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by CanadaOrBust: 1:51am On Apr 13, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

Thanks,but I only responded o !

But u responded as if I said they ugly - which I never said!
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Hallabee1(m): 4:00am On Apr 13, 2021
Duru9:
Chooiii Atleast his wife managed what he left behind well And her late husband family seems responsible They didn't share his properties and send the woman and kids away
Aje...

property that no one can live in...
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Hallabee1(m): 4:02am On Apr 13, 2021
folake4u:
Igbo girls are very beautiful smiley
Aje...

are we talking about beauty here...
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Hallabee1(m): 4:03am On Apr 13, 2021
Liposure:
Their dad really tried for them
Aje...

just like abacha...
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Hallabee1(m): 4:09am On Apr 13, 2021
Aje ...

I don't know why you guys are bringing thing up ...your papa wey do ritual to have all this and you and your mother can't stay in the house. go to Agbado house, isolo also, no one stay there... abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs / Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.