Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? (1641 Views)

What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by JeAgro477(m): 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
If today is the world ex day what message will you drop for your ex lover here is mine:

Dear Iyabo i'm not supposed to live for what i did to you despite your selfless love for me may all the good things of life locate you wherever you are cause you have a good heart you gave me numerous chances to change but instead i did worse and everything i did to you is hunting back on me may a good man locate you and wash away all the tears and pains i caused you i wish you love all your days sometimes when i'm alone i do wish if i could just hear from you or see you but you are nowhere to be found

4 Likes

Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
I miss you, you're such a sweet soul, and would continue to be dear to me. Don't change your Netflix login yet, okay? kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by ThiagoKid(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Dear Dominique,

You belong to streets, where you actually came from. sad

4 Likes

Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by Ishilove: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Your character is zero! Change for your own good.

4 Likes

Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
I no get ex.
Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by Draslo(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Which one?
Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by JeAgro477(m): 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I no get ex.
Are you chure
Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by JeAgro477(m): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
ThiagoKid:
Dear Dominique,
Jesu!!
Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by JeAgro477(m): 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ishilove:
Your character is zero! Change for your own good.
hmm
Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by JeAgro477(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Draslo:
Which one?
leave a message for each of them
Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
we wey no get ex nkor
Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by Draslo(m): 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
JeAgro477:
leave a message for each of them
From secondary school till now, there are at least 8 (not counting those that thought we were dating cause of the causal sex)

I'll only leave a message for Naya; Even though I knew you were a prostitute, I fell in love with you. I tried to change you and put your life in order but I guess you can never change a hoe. You were my best mistake.

4 Likes

Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by Draslo(m): 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
ThiagoKid:
Dear Dominique,

That's a married woman. Have some fuckingg respect!

1 Like

Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by JeAgro477(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Draslo:

From secondary school till now, there are at least 8 (not counting those that thought we were dating cause of the causal sex)

I'll only leave a message for Naya; Even though I knew you were a prostitute, I fell in love with you. I tried to change you and put your life in order but I guess you can never change a hoe. You were my best mistake.
grin
Draslo:

this one weak me
Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by JustCruise(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hope you're enjoying now??
Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by JeAgro477(m): 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Dear blessing you took away my only daughter away to another man and he foolishly claimed the poor innocent girl pls i take God beg you return my daughter now that you are alive before its too late
Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by ThiagoKid(m): 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
Draslo:

That's a married woman. Have some fuckingg respect!
who is that? What are your problems?

Just get out! angry

1 Like

Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by paulolee(m): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
dear Cynthia..
for dt my atm card wey u steal n withdraw my last 25K and also dt my gold watch n sweet Samsung charger wey you steal n run leave hood jus bcoz i warned u against sharing my nunu.....tunder go continue de fire u..

2 Likes

Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by JeAgro477(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
paulolee:
dear Cynthia..
for dt my atm card wey u steal n withdraw my last 25K and also dt my gold watch n sweet Samsung charger wey you steal n run leave hood jus bcoz i warned u against sharing my nunu.....tunder go continue de fire u..
easy bros you no get joy at all
Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
JeAgro477:
Are you chure

Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by AdesewaAde(f): 1:11am On Apr 13, 2021
Dear Ex
How I wish I can go back to when you first asked me out ,and I can then say NO ,you are one of the biggest mistakes I’ve ever made in life.

6 Likes

Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by DICKstractor: 1:53am On Apr 13, 2021
undecided

Dear Ex

I've missed you so much. Ever since you left, I find it difficult operating my phone for long. You know everything about my phone reminds me of you. I wish I could replace you but you know rare gems like you only come with the pack.

I miss you my original carry come charger.
Hey guys, guide your original charger with jealousy. You won't like to experience this heartbreak I am battling here

5 Likes

Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 13, 2021
Welcome to alcatraz.
Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by ayanbadejo68166: 7:21am On Apr 13, 2021
Hope you're enjoying now??
Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2021
All my exes including the married ones, they all belong to the highway and sewers.

1 Like

Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by bigpicture001: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2021
Thank you for your time with me
Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by bigpicture001: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Dear Ex

I've missed you so much. Ever since you left, I find it difficult operating my phone for long. You know everything about my phone reminds me of you. I wish I could replace you but you know rare gems like you only come with the pack.

I miss you my original carry come charger.
Hey guys, guide your original charger with jealousy. You won't like to experience this heartbreak I am battling here

Bro wot happened... Share with us
Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by HajiaNotu: 10:24am On Apr 13, 2021
To my Ex (to think I only have one sad)

I will always be the Best thing you never had. wink wink shocked cool
Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by willybaby(m): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2021
Dear ex
Bye bye

1 Like

Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by MasonKendall(m): 10:34am On Apr 13, 2021
Ever since you left me Uty, My sex life has been a total mess. Sex with you was the best and without you it's the worst. My tongue craves for your firm titties ( if you were a model, everybody will say that it's fake). Your dripping wet pvssy grinding me nonstop. Every moment with you was top notch. Your hustling spirit, your advice and over pampering love that I've never received from any woman including my mom. Wish I could rewind back the hands of time and stop what took us apart. Baby I still love you and will continue to do so. You're still my favourite b!tch
Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2021
shocked undecidedhahahaha wahala for who dey steal pikin go give another man ooh.
JeAgro477:
Dear blessing you took away my only daughter away to another man and he foolishly claimed the poor innocent girl pls i take God beg you return my daughter now that you are alive before its too late
Re: If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? by Blessedchild24(m): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2021
Bleep u blessing, make una call her abuse her for me abeg 0803456234

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Leak Video Of Lagos Girl Jessica / Health Benefits Of Masturbation / What Can I Do For Boys To Leave Me Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.