Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,113 members, 7,842,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja (18372 Views)

Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja / Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) / Oyo PDP Group Endorses Eddy Olafeso As PDP Southwest Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by channelstravel: 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
Good one.
Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by RPG2020(m): 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
wizygreat2000:
PDP Power to the People unlike the other Bandits Apc Zoo party sad sad na them know mean why come and join me and don't ask me why this late hour shocked shocked Europe no easy work everyday

All this see Libya see Germany nor eat sleep in peace dey show your self

N.B your mate dey show 2021 Tesla electric power car you dey show us rice stew goat meat pepper soup
My guy abeg when you finish eating sleep you hear
Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by Akinpeluibrahee: 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
yes I agree
Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by Springboot: 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Na wah o. I wonder if Gov Makinde's faction will want to work with this new leader

What da Bleep are you saying? Is it not makinde's faction that won? Makinde is supporting taoffek arapada. Learn to read

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by Akinpeluibrahee: 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
being a gov make u d party leader automatic ally,d issue was cleared nw

1 Like

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by Letthrmsay(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
My own is that Tinubu will never rule Nigeria. This is the begining of Tinubu downfall.

I feel your pain,just stay away from sniper,this your vexation on Tinubu is getting out of hand,I don't want to hear the story that touches the heart.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by shevy878: 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
We know before , las las nothing wey money no fit settle.
Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by rotadeco27: 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
My own is that Tinubu will never rule Nigeria. This is the begining of Tinubu downfall.
Oga how far about corona virus na, what do u know about politics?
Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by shoskid(m): 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
Try and collect soap to wash that your bad head, What's your problem with tinubu. Stop fighting almost fulfilled destiny man for no reason.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 13, 2021
wizygreat2000:
PDP Power to the People unlike the other Bandits Apc Zoo party sad sad na them know mean why come and join me and don't ask me why this late hour shocked shocked Europe no easy work everyday

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by Misterone: 12:16am On Apr 13, 2021
DrTee1:
Eddy has done the right thing.

We are all winners.

What is more important is ridding the country of this APC bandwagon of old people without technological ideas or sense of urgency in delivering good governance.
sense of urgency! this is the greatest trash of the century. sense of urgency indeed. this is a PDP that did not complete one single project in 6 good years not even their headquarters. now it is sense of urgency. to do what really? maybe to complete their headquarters.
Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by taiwoowiat: 5:13am On Apr 13, 2021
Good one

We are into Power Planning, Power Generators (Diesel and Gas Generators up to 2MW) and Equipment Maintenance.

We are facility maintenance company who deal with Generators Maintenance, Power Planning, Installation of Power Equipment such as solar systems, rectifiers etc.

We also Install and Maintain Air conditioners, Chillers, Fridge and Friezer

Please do not hesitate to contact us for more details of our capability.

WhatsApp/Call 0.8.0.66.98.26.26

Thank you
Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by DrTee1(m): 5:17am On Apr 13, 2021
Misterone:
sense of urgency! this is the greatest trash of the century. sense of urgency indeed. this is a PDP that did not complete one single project in 6 good years not even their headquarters. now it is sense of urgency. to do what really? maybe to complete their headquarters.

I agree with you. PDP was bad - but since Nigeria effectively has only two parties, and APC has less is to Golgatha + are planning to hand over to another old man Tinubu to do the entire 2012/2013 Buhari all over again, we may be better with the devil we knew, PDP, especially if they give us a better candidate than Atiku.

PDP didn't complete their secretariat, yes. Has APC got any 16-floor secretariat? Is there a real difference between PDP & APC?

Not having a choice makes one consider them. Both parties are one and same
Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by iampeterben(m): 5:18am On Apr 13, 2021
Wish them all the best in their sojourn to convince but am not sure Nigerians are gullible anymore we know what we want now. No more PDP, no more APC.
Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by onatisi(m): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2021
makinde faction won the tussle
BeardGangJnr1:
in a nutshell, who won between makinde and loud mouth fayose??
I mean whose faction

1 Like

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by Emekaonline: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2021
megacity:
Good one

May God bless South West

May God bless all Yorubas goodwill

May Tinubu NEVER be president for the part he played in bringing this evil government

May we never have the like of Atiku or Peter Obi of China as president of this nation
Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by ManyThanks: 11:05am On Apr 13, 2021
wizygreat2000:
Thank God for your life brother.
Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by wizygreat2000(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2021
ManyThanks:
Thank God for your life brother.
Thanks and your own go soon come through brother

1 Like

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by saintmm(m): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2021
the zonal Congress has come and gone but, unfortunately, the expired politician was elected. broadcasting corporation of Oyo state will never forget the distruption and act of brigandage of arapaja in a hurry towards 2007election where he emerged as deputy governor after eating Ibadan south east local government dry and one of the useless reps of Ibadan Southeast/Southwest federal constituency.
PDP never disappoint always throwing up the bad market to represent them.
it is well with them.

I rise
Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by Adobeacrobat: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
post=100740760:
PDP in Nigeria again?!
Your may NOT live to see the good that PDP govt will bring on Nigerians!!

1 Like

Re: PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja by ManyThanks: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
wizygreat2000:
Thanks and your own go soon come through brother
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending / Another Plane Crash Averted As Aero Contractor Plane Engine Packed Up / Awujale: Obasanjo Fought Adenuga Because Of Atiku - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.