Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story (11465 Views)

Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent / Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent / Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by RichDad1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by mrMeen(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hmmmmmmm some people were so happy for this guy's downfall that they still can't believe that it is not true.
Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by patrickmuf(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
naptu2:
So many people love lies and are addicted to lying and liars.

Truth means nothing to them.

Any lie will do so long as it serves their agenda.

They are ready to shift goal posts, twist words, and perform any rigmarole in order to defend a lie.
I wonder what those guys who were claiming Daily Independent dug out the news will say now...Nigerians are seriously divided along ethno-religious lines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by garfield1: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Okay ooo
You are obviously not OK
Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by Rodwave: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
ozento:
story. just to save face. that guy is a wanted crimina terrorist.

Please use the right word next time.
Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by accountz: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
But I learnt daily independent got the news from another news source. So why haven't Pantami sue the original news source?

1 Like

Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by naptu2: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
patrickmuf:
I wonder what those guys who were claiming Daily Independent dug out the news will say now...Nigerians are seriously divided along ethno-religious lines.

They don't care about truth. They love lies. All they'll say is another lie. They will tell another lie to cover the fact that this lie was exposed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by garfield1: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Mod was distracted I guess. Why move the topic to the fp twice shocked

To emphasize the retraction.look at the damage fake news can cause

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by mbahdi(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
If Dem like dey should retrif.a terrorist is a terrorist.and we d good Nigerians knows that
Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by naptu2: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
accountz:
But I learnt daily independent got the news from another news source. So why haven't Pantami sue the original news source?

Wow! What's the name of that news source? Can you tell us?

3 Likes

Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by Springboot: 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
Honestly they should be sanctioned, I don't care about pantami but fake news is dangerous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by osusuallstars: 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
We are on the first page
Pantami is terror in parentasis

1 Like

Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by Jamesbally: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
Flat heads, Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB TERRORIST and ESN Right now. grin grin grin grin grin

This news go pain all haters cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by Golan007: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
The penalty for such disinformation is the withdrawal of their press license.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by bolaayenimo: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
If im the one, i wont retract anything. Pantami is a Sheikh

1 Like

Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
naptu2:
There are people who will say that Daily Independent was wrong to retract it because they have a crystal ball with which they can see the so called CIA watchlist and Pantami's name is on it
Where is the so called CIA watchlist with his name on it?

2 Likes

Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by SarkinYarki: 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
garfield1:

You are obviously not OK

You are clearly not okay with my okay
Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by taiwoowiat: 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ok

We are into Power Planning, Power Generators (Diesel and Gas Generators up to 2MW) and Equipment Maintenance.

We are facility maintenance company who deal with Generators Maintenance, Power Planning, Installation of Power Equipment such as solar systems, rectifiers etc.

We also Install and Maintain Air conditioners, Chillers, Fridge and Friezer

Please do not hesitate to contact us for more details of our capability.

WhatsApp/Call 0.8.0.66.98.26.26

Thank you
Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by naptu2: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
CamusMidas:

Where is the so called CIA watchlist with his name on it?

That's the question that you should ask those that say it exists, not me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by sevo(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
MansoryMX:
If them like let them retracts, reverse, withdraw, draw back, abjure, forswear, recant, renounce, deny, disavow, repeal, repudiate, revoke and rule out. We already know he is a terrorist and nemesis will catch up with him and all of his compatriots hiding under Buhari government!

Lol

1 Like

Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by AHCB: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
Rodwave:
Pataharam is a terrorist - Daily independent.

I heard that the terrorist spent millions trying to get daily independent to retract their publication.
The terrorist cannot buy his way out of this mess. We will never allow that.
do yourself the favour and get a brain transplant. You clearly need it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by BabaO2: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
Federal might persuasion... ##Rubbish
Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by alhajiwada(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
Shame to bad people!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by Hamzashaf99(f): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
Some people have so much hatred, it's a wonder they can actually see or get anything done without being distracted by it's enormous size. On this Nairaland especially.

They insult, curse, malign and threaten at the slightest provocation, or non-provocation, as far it doesn't suit their whims and desires.

We must learn to stand for what is right, not for our religions, not for our tribes, not even for our own selves.

If Pantami is not on a list, it simply means he's not there. But they will not only insist he's on the list. No! They will insult, curse and malign anyone and anything that has to do with him. This is sad.

I wonder how far our country can go with such people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by hecomeshome(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
naptu2:
So many people love lies and are addicted to lying and liars.

Truth means nothing to them.

Any lie will do so long as it serves their agenda.

They are ready to shift goal posts, twist words, and perform any rigmarole in order to defend a lie.

I do hope you said all these when Buhari, El-rufai and co were busy spewing all manners of lies against GEJ? If you didn't, better hold your peace and let Nigerians air their opinions.
Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by MrUchenna1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
This is precisely why the mainstream media’s language has failed us, it has not been telling us what we really need to know, because their language marches in step with that of the oppressors, and executioners. We need a new language of radical love not radical hate.
Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
He is still a terrorist.
Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by Reference(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
Desperate defending. But what was this goverment thinking when it hired a man with such a colorful past.

It calls again the question about the quality of screening and the depth to which the National Assembly is unwilling to go to avoid unnecessary drama.

A Federal Minister is a weighty job and one that interfaces internationally. We need a proper working Legislature to avoid national embarrassment going forward.

Once again Nigerians just must sit down and agree to aggregate values to form a stable, progressive society. There is far to much divergence in views, ideologies and perceptions to run this country smoothly.
Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by Alejoas(m): 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
He should sue them. My people, i sell external battery, inverter System that can power your laptop for more than 15 hours, Tv and decoder for up to 9 hours, kindly recommend me to your friends and family

1 Like

Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by PigTormentor: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
Make sure to sue the IPIG terrorist propaganda outlet.
Rubbish retraction, sue them for all the kobo kobo they have. Teach them a lesson so that other IPIG terrorist monkey propaganda mumus will learn a lesson.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) / Muslims Call On Allah To Stop Female Governorship In Kwara / Two Policemen Killed By Thieves In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.