Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,306 members, 7,853,412 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story (11463 Views)

Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent / Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent / Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
naptu2:

I have been debunking lies on Nairaland for a long time. When people lied that GEJ did not receive a proper welcome in China in 2013, I debunked the lie. The thread is still there.

https://www.nairaland.com/1353918/gej-received-china-chinese-asst

https://www.nairaland.com/1354229/welcoming-ceremony-president-jonathan-china

A lie is a lie regardless of who said it.

Stop supporting lies because of your partisan agenda

You impress no one
Show us evidence of you debunking the lie by oshiomole that US told him the former adminstration looted $60bn. Stop hiding behind a single finger
Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by naptu2: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
grin grin grin

He thinks he is so important that anyone will try to impress him.

He actually thinks his opinion matters.

He thinks he can command me to show him a specific story that he picked out of thin air.

He thinks I live to write stories for him.

Hahahahahahaha

He must be a clown.

The clown that has been chasing me for months, desperate to get my attention.

Besides, he is one of those people with an agenda that I wrote about. An agenda steeped in bigotry. He sees truth and proclaims it a lie because of bigotry. He sees a lie and proclaims it truth because of bigotry.

Why will I want to engage such a clown?

1 Like

Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by naptu2: 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
naptu2:
So many people love lies and are addicted to lying and liars.

Truth means nothing to them.

Any lie will do so long as it serves their agenda.

They are ready to shift goal posts, twist words, and perform any rigmarole in order to defend a lie.
Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by Blackdisciple(m): 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
Na una sabi. wether true or false.
Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by naptu2: 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
There are people who you could be standing with them out in the hot sun and they will insist that it is midnight. You can argue with them for hours, but they will still insist that it is midnight.

You see, facts and truth do not mean anything to them. They believe that the fact that they can talk and be negative is enough. Who cares about facts and common sense.

Most of them on Nairaland are fuelled by hatred and bigotry.

What is the point of arguing with such people?

I only argue with people on the basis of common sense and logic, not emotions and pigheadedness.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by Rodwave: 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
AHCB:
Muslim? Who is a muslim? See why I said you needed brain transplant? You're just too much of an idiot to know anything. I doubt if you even know who your father is.

Now get lost and go look for the person who made you this stupid_. tongue

Shut up. You are terrorist sympathiser. You and that pataharam will never know peace
Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by Adau123(m): 7:12am On Apr 14, 2021
HonNL:
PREVIOUS THREAD;
https://www.nairaland.com/6503607/pantami-threatens-sue-daily-independent

Daily Independent
YOUR SIN WILL BE FORGIVING IF YOU JOIN APC WAGON. OUR MUMU DON DO.
Re: Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story by Adau123(m): 7:15am On Apr 14, 2021
No be today yansh de back,God will reveal all of them this is rubbish apology.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disregard News Of The Disruption Of Election Registration In Lugbe - FCT Police / 2023 Presidency Is A 2-horse Race, Atiku Will Come Distant Second– Tinubu’s Camp / N5000 Note: Senate Vows To Stop Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.