Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,267 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me (27709 Views)

Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces / Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street / See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Mrlcredible: 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
nwaamaikpe you're so intelligent. I like your analysis. damnnn
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Jobabori(m): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I would prefer selling my vote for a bottle of Pepsi to giving Sowore tongue

Did you mean Nkan nbe? If that's what you meant,,,, abeg,,,, leave Yor & hold onto your language angry
The correct spelling is " nnkan n be". The "nn" in "nnkan" and "n" are syllabic nasal ( aranmupe asesilebu)

1 Like

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by numericalguy(m): 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
Activist, Tosin Adeniji fall hand abeg.

Can't someone cash out in your name in peace again?

1 Like

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Funkeshuga(m): 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Gbegiri people!
They must always betray one another in public
Afonjaitus Melitus

mad people everywhere. now tell me who discharge you from yaba left despite your obvious gongon?

Sowore the modern thief

3 Likes

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by PAWG(m): 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now this is my summary.

Yele apparently wanted to inform her of the grant he had taken out in her name but she was in detention.
She learnt about it but could not ascertain it's progress because Yele was in detention.

So she rather confirmed the story from Yele's lawyer but still could not confront Yele face to face on it when he got out of detention even though they lived under the same roof.

Now my multi-million questions are these?

1.) Is cohabitating part of their Revolution now struggle?

If yes,

2). Is there even a remote possibility that Yele has slotted either his floppy disc or hard disk into her P. Drive during the time they lived under the same roof?

If yes,

3). Is it moral to mix business with pleasure and can someone who does be trusted enough to become President of a country as confused as Nigeria?

If no,

Which is a worse fraud? A). Shagging someone whom you should mentor or B). Scamming her of a grant obtained in her name?

If A,

Did she enjoy it?

If B,

Was she ever expecting the grant in the first place?

If the answer to both questions are NO.

Then you'd not only realize that she is a confused greedy soul but also that one of the most unproductive thing to do is to be bothered over the true story behind the accusations of two jailbirds whose only motive in life is to disguise the true intent of their activism when in reality their only drive is the insatiable greed in their belly for self aggrandizement.

I've never trusted Yele's intent or sincerity of purpose just like I don't trust the lady's exploitation claims too.
A woman by default thrives by making herself appear the underdog when in fact she is the predator.

VERDICT.

These two are not freedom fighters, they are simply refined egunje hunters and I pity any one who is deluded enough to take them seriously.

You have a very constructive mind
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
cheesy See you in court with my Jazz Man grin grin angry

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now this is my summary.

Yele apparently wanted to inform her of the grant he had taken out in her name but she was in detention.
She learnt about it but could not ascertain it's progress because Yele was in detention.

So she rather confirmed the story from Yele's lawyer but still could not confront Yele face to face on it when he got out of detention even though they lived under the same roof.

If yes,

2). Is there even a remote possibility that Yele has slotted either his floppy disc or hard disk into her P. Drive during the time they lived under the same roof?

If yes,

3). Is it moral to mix business with pleasure and can someone who does be trusted enough to become President of a country as confused as Nigeria?

If no,

Which is a worse fraud? A). Shagging someone whom you should mentor or B). Scamming her of a grant obtained in her name?

If A,

Did she enjoy it?

If B,

Then you'd not only realize that she is a confused greedy soul but also that one of the most unproductive thing to do is to be bothered over the true story behind the accusations of two jailbirds whose only motive in life is to disguise the true intent of their activism when in reality their only drive is the insatiable greed in their belly for self aggrandizement.

I've never trusted Yele's intent or sincerity of purpose just like I don't trust the lady's exploitation claims too.
A woman by default thrives by making herself appear the underdog when in fact she is the predator.

VERDICT.

These two are not freedom fighters, they are simply refined egunje hunters and I pity any one who is deluded enough to take them seriously.

My Gee with the bitter truth..
Much Love Bro..
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by plaindealer: 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
Awon ole endsars yahoo yahoo scammers and hoodlums..

Funny enough, collecting grants is his main scam..

grin grin
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Olatara(f): 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now this is my summary.

If yes,

If yes,

If no,

If A,

Did she enjoy it?

If B,

VERDICT.

Please draw a flowchart to buttress your point. Funny dude.
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Olatara(f): 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Gbegiri people!
Afonjaitus Melitus
Charly boy is waving at you.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by ezugegere(m): 12:08am On Apr 14, 2021
I think that girl has comprehension problem. I'm surprised most people commenting here also have the problem. It is well

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by RichAbujaGuy: 12:11am On Apr 14, 2021
lolz... 419 revolutionary activists. i learn something new everyday. cheesy

and why is mr. man living under the same roof with another woman after his wife in yankee petitioned a u.s. congressman in his behave?
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by azzima(m): 12:36am On Apr 14, 2021
I said it before..... ALL THESE SO CALLED "ACTIVISTS" ARE ONLY AFTER THEIR BELIEVE ,including this lady too . Some used the endsars movement to get asylum overseas while some get grant . If Sowore finds it hard to pay back this lady ,just IMAGINE how much the grant was?

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by AmuRubber(m): 1:14am On Apr 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now this is my summary.

If yes,

If yes,

If no,

If A,

Did she enjoy it?

If B,

VERDICT.

Funny analysis... grin
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by dam4sam: 1:14am On Apr 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now this is my summary.

If yes,

If yes,

If no,

ENGLISH COMPREHENSION is your Problem!

"We live under the same Roof".
The above is what you MISINTERPRETED as "we sleep in the same Room".
A House, with say Six Apartments, has a Single Roof.
Each Family in all those SIX APARTMENTS, though unrelated and having their own Spouse, live UNDER THE SAME ROOF.
It does not mean they are sleeping with each other, Muumu.
Cohahiting is 'Living Together' but it is not the same as 'Living Under The Same Roof', dumb-azz.
Stop showcasing this sort of ignorance and gutter-background on the internet, it does not forget!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As to the issue of "GRANT", the girl in question appears confused and hasty to smear Sowore's image and l hope she is not being pushed or maybe she sees this as an opportunity for fame?

The telephone Screen-shots (not her concocted story) shows that Sowore is "not in the loop" of the Grant Application but as the Head of the Organisation, knows about it.
Sowore and the Girl were in detention at various times, (Sowore, more times grin )
He directed her to the Attorney who was in position to shed more light on it, which is what he should do.

Its like telling the CEO of a Company that the tyre of one of the Company car has gone down or you are looking for the Key! He will direct you to the "Head of Admin" or a junior Officer, because he wont remember all such "Minute details".

When she got very pushy, Sowore laid it out to her clearly: I personally did not prepare or receive any Grant in your name, lady.

Now, what l was expecting the silly girl will do, is PRODUCE A GRANT APPLICATION FORM IN HER NAME, SIGNED BY SOWORE. (She can easily get a certified Copy from the Organisation to which the Grant Application was made).

You dont go on Social Media and DEFAME somebody with Political Exposure, without Adequate Evidence (even if it is true!).
It will rebound on this Girl in a manner she would not believe.
Maybe she wants to go to jail a second time, this time, for good reason, she should go and ask the likes of Aunty Kemi Olunloyo
. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by dam4sam: 1:16am On Apr 14, 2021
Mrlcredible:
nwaamaikpe you're so intelligent. I like your analysis. damnnn

See Muumu, praising another Muumu!
Hmm... Nigerian 'Yoots' and their lack of analytic intelligence.
SMH

3 Likes

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Tedpgrass: 1:31am On Apr 14, 2021
techmo:
cool

Cashivist

All the international donors funding protest and unrest in poorer countries I wonder what they hope to gain

It's a revolving door strategy...
With 1 hand, they give handouts to activists who increase the inferno of discontent leading onto a revolution which is yet bankrolled by them - provision of weapons and tactical or war engagement or strategies support: resulting in famine and displacement.

These chaps then come under support and relief measures to dish out aid or handouts which is meagre in comparison to the huge returns they make of the nation's resources whilst nation re-building takes place at their say-so.

Iraq, Liberia and to a degree CAF are all case studies..

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by dam4sam: 1:38am On Apr 14, 2021
jaxxy:
Nothing here, the lady didn’t understand sowore twist to her question.

I mean, just reading the way all these non-entities were gloating OVER NOTHING, you would think they have won the Jackpot.
The people posting and abusing Sowore here sure cant comprehend simple statements.
At least, if l restrict myself to what she published, Screen-Shots which she published, there is nothing in those Screenshots, apart from her last-minute tantrums, that shows that Sowore HAD TAKEN OUT A GRANT IN HER NAME OR COLLECTED ONE ON HER BEHALF!

She was the one making insinuations and if you observe, she cleverly left out the response of Sowore that would have followed that her last Post.
She does not want us to read his response, which l am certain, would have made nonsense of her allegation.

Sowore has dismissed her Claim and referred her to the Attorney in his Office, who deals with such application and who should know, whether they actually "went through" with the application.
She cant decode what "CONCEPT PAPER" meant, so she assumed it to mean "Grant Application" and even at that, was it submitted? Was it Approved? Whose Account was the money paid to? These are Questions you get answers to, before rushing to Social Media to accuse someone of Sowore's Stature.
The girl has ruined herself completely, because:
1.) She showed she wanted to smear Sowore, by saying we LIVE UNDER THE SAME ROOF. She deliberately used that phrase "live". She could have said we "work" in the same building but she wanted some ignorant and uneducated m0r0ns to mis-interpret that to mean they were 'sleeping on the same bed'! grin grin
That is an insult to the "female taste" of Sowore. Just look at the revolting Stock Fish that is talking (God forgive me, l cant create one o grin )
That Building is an Office.

Just watch, very soon, you would here that she is sending people to begging and crying on Tweeter.
She has really jumped over the Cliff, on this one.
And those m0r0ns who dislike Sowore (mostly from that side of Nigeria undecided ) are quick to jump on it and be abusing the Activist.
If anyone thinks it is easy to be an Activist, why dont you become one and see how the inside of DSS Cells and Nigerian Jails look like.
It is the money they make that interests you, bunch of Chest-beating, spineless Cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by deflover(m): 2:42am On Apr 14, 2021
so it was applied...how was the funds collected...no be transfer....abi grants na cash at hand again...wont they need her to get the money when its paid

1 Like

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by greenskittles: 2:55am On Apr 14, 2021
Nigeria is rotten. I guess it should be clear by now why the change we're looking for is not coming anytime soon. The average Nigerian is no different from the crooks in power- and a country's leader is only a reflection of its people. Why must there always be controversies like this surrounding our activism?

1 Like

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Kubernetes: 4:11am On Apr 14, 2021
Its now very clear that all these people are being sponsored
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Yankee101: 4:38am On Apr 14, 2021
The same guy some Nigerians think they can elect as president

Ask Nigerians living in the US about Sowore or his former colleagues and friends. Buhari is a Saint compared to this guy, the only difference is the amount of power Buhari has had access to
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by azzima(m): 4:40am On Apr 14, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Gbegiri people!
Afonjaitus Melitus
You forgot that their biggest leader ,Oga Charly boy Oputa don chop him own 100M.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by chronique(m): 5:08am On Apr 14, 2021
I've always known sowore to be a scam and I have told people several times that all these his activism is for his personal gains just to gain popularity and trust of the people but most people didn't believe me. Good to know truth is gradually coming out.
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by tillaman(m): 5:43am On Apr 14, 2021
Like play like play Mhiztee don enter one chance
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by PoshTraveler: 6:30am On Apr 14, 2021
na so them like money reach? naija is finished
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:18am On Apr 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now this is my summary.

If yes,

If yes,

If no,

If A,

Did she enjoy it?

If B,

VERDICT.

Onye Nna High Way I greet u
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by jaxxy(m): 7:22am On Apr 14, 2021
dam4sam:

I mean, just reading the way all these non-entities were gloating OVER NOTHING, you would think they have won the Jackpot.
The people posting and abusing Sowore here sure cant comprehend simple statements.
At least, if l restrict myself to what she published, Screen-Shots which she published, there is nothing in those Screenshots, apart from her last-minute tantrums, that shows that Sowore HAD TAKEN OUT A GRANT IN HER NAME OR COLLECTED ONE ON HER BEHALF!

She was the one making insinuations and if you observe, she cleverly left out the response of Sowore that would have followed that her last Post.
She does not want us to read his response, which l am certain, would have made nonsense of her allegation.

Sowore has dismissed her Claim and referred her to the Attorney in his Office, who deals with such application and who should know, whether they actually "went through" with the application.
She cant decode what "CONCEPT PAPER" meant, so she assumed it to mean "Grant Application" and even at that, was it submitted? Was it Approved? Whose Account was the money paid to? These are Questions you get answers to, before rushing to Social Media to accuse someone of Sowore's Stature.
The girl has ruined herself completely, because:
1.) She showed she wanted to smear Sowore, by saying we LIVE UNDER THE SAME ROOF. She deliberately used that phrase "live". She could have said we "work" in the same building but she wanted some ignorant and uneducated m0r0ns to mis-interpret that to mean they were 'sleeping on the same bed'! grin grin
That is an insult to the "female taste" of Sowore. Just look at the revolting Stock Fish that is talking (God forgive me, l cant create one o grin )
That Building is an Office.

Just watch, very soon, you would here that she is sending people to begging and crying on Tweeter.
She has really jumped over the Cliff, on this one.
And those m0r0ns who dislike Sowore (mostly from that side of Nigeria undecided ) are quick to jump on it and be abusing the Activist.
If anyone thinks it is easy to be an Activist, why dont you become one and see how the inside of DSS Cells and Nigerian Jails look like.
It is the money they make that interests you, bunch of Chest-beating, spineless Cowards.

U are completely right. She lacks comprehension
and manners or is just an ingrate.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by gawu1: 7:28am On Apr 14, 2021
ifymadu:
I never trusted that Sowore guy for one day. That was has Buhari and APC used him to blackmail Jonathan out of office...
But you trust the other one who likes his dogs passed you.
Every day he collects donations from gullible like you hoping to get biafra from him. The donation he uses to service prostitutes he performs his porn business with

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by gawu1: 7:30am On Apr 14, 2021
ifymadu:
I never trusted that Sowore guy for one day. That was has Buhari and APC used him to blackmail Jonathan out of office...
But you trust the other one who likes his dogs passed you.
Every day he collects donations from gullible like you hoping to get biafra from him. The donation he uses to service prostitutes he performs his porn business with.

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by seunmsg(m): 7:38am On Apr 14, 2021
The earlier folks understand that activism is a scam, the better for everybody. Nobody is fighting for anybody. Everybody is fighting for themselves. They will push you to the front to face the battle and collect money behind your back. Get sense and stop letting them fool you.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Neddyogu(m): 7:41am On Apr 14, 2021
A tale of two frauds...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari / Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast / Economy Downturn: Redeploy Adeosun From Finance Ministry , Group Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.