Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,213 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me (27708 Views)

Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces / Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street / See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Numerouno94(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
sad
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by fredoooooo: 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
4110 abi 419 grin
Thought someone accused him of mismanagement after the election too .. anyway na una sabi , Baba Bubu till all of una get sense.
Bring out a good youth, not all these scam orientierted ones , then i go vote otherwise On Bola mandate i stand ...
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by IamGreen1(f): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by DAramis: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
According to one deputy governor, Husspuppie Sowere.
Werey wey dey always dey disguise grin

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by jaxxy(m): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nothing here, the lady didn’t understand sowore twist to her question.
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
I would prefer selling my vote for a bottle of Pepsi to giving Sowore tongue

TheCalculator:
E Kan be

Did you mean Nkan nbe? If that's what you meant,,,, abeg,,,, leave Yor & hold onto your language angry

1 Like

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Numerouno94(m): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
TGM2015:
We know him but people know him better as attached.

Onoja knows him quite well but Tosin is just knowing him.

Onoja is also a criminal. Also diverting money meant for kogi civil servants to his personal account. Y'all shuld stop makin Onoja luk like a saint. They re Birds of a feather.

3 Likes

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by ictjobber: 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hehe... Hush puppy sowore
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sowore is, and have always been a Yahoo boy

3 Likes

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Okoroawusa: 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
It will never be well with anyone directly or indirectly involved in ENDSARS

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by CaptainAyub: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Gbegiri people!
They must always betray one another in public
Afonjaitus Melitus
Na only criminals de thrive for that part.
Even their presidential candidate na person wey just de push drugs jejely for Chicago whilst claiming he was running from Abacha cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I would prefer selling my vote for a bottle of Pepsi to giving Sowore tongue

Did you mean Nkan nbe? If that's what you meant,,,, abeg,,,, leave Yor & hold onto your language angry
grin grin grin
Thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by neyohh: 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now this is my summary.

Yele apparently wanted to inform her of the grant he had taken out in her name but she was in detention.
She learnt about it but could not ascertain it's progress because Yele was in detention.

So she rather confirmed the story from Yele's lawyer but still could not confront Yele face to face on it when he got out of detention even though they live under the same roof.

Now my multi-million question is this?

1.) Is cohabitating part of their Revolution now struggle?

If yes,

Is there even a remote possibility that Yale has slotted his hard disk into her P. Drive?

If yes,

Is it moral to mix business with pleasure?

If no,

Which is a worse fraud? A). Shagging someone who you should mentor or B). scamming her of a grant obtained in her name?

If A.

Did she enjoy it?

If B.

Was she ever expecting the grant in the first place?

If the answer to both questions are NO.

Then you'd realize that one of the most unproductive thing to do is to be bothered over the true story behind the accusations of two jailbirds whose only motive in life is to disguise their true intent of their activism when in reality they only drive is an insatiable greed in their belly for self aggrandizement.

I've never trusted Yele's intent or sincerity of purpose just like I don't trust the lady too.
A woman by default thrives by making herself appear the underdog when in fact she is the predator.

Love the logic.

Don't trust the mofo either
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by AfroKnight: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
This girl is muddying the waters.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by TGM2015: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
Numerouno94:

Onoja is also a criminal. Also diverting money meant for kogi civil servants to his personal account. Y'all shuld stop makin Onoja luk like a saint. They re Birds of a feather.

Read, then read and later read slowly, then read again with focus. Then point out where my post paints Onoja as a saint. Anyway, that your allegations doesn't look real to be true,... the Labour should have shut down the state by now except they (civil servants) are fear fear people just like the families and friends of tens of hundred of people killed at the Lekki Toll gate.

Is only a thief that can trace the footsteps of thieves on rock. Even if Onoja is a criminal, it hasn't invalid my statement that he knows Sowore quite well by savings his name as Hushpuppi.

4 Likes

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by jaxxy(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sakamaje:
Not surprised. Sowore has always been a career activist. A grown man who sees protesting as a full-time job. It is now clearer why he is always so motivated to protest, and to go prison dey always hungry am; to cash out grants from gullible donors. E fit don collect grant on-top those two unfortunate guys that were recently embarrassed in Kogi.

When Sowore said some people made billions from endsars U think he was joking? undecided

TGM2015:
We know him but some people know him better as shown in the attached.

That Kogi Deputy Governor actually knows him quite well but this Tosin is just starting to know the real him.
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Na only criminals de thrive for that part.
Even their presidential candidate na person wey just de push drugs jejely for Chicago whilst claiming he was running from Abacha cheesy

You sabi the matter
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by fredoooooo: 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
See this one

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
Bushmeat go catch the hunter
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Cmanforall: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
lalasticlala:
Activist, Tosin Adeniji @callmerahila has called out Omoyele Sowore for allegedly applying a grant in her name without informing her.

Read her tweets below:

https://mobile.twitter.com/callmerahila/status/1381967735312117765
What is happening?
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now this is my summary.

Yele apparently wanted to inform her of the grant he had taken out in her name but she was in detention.
She learnt about it but could not ascertain it's progress because Yele was in detention.

So she rather confirmed the story from Yele's lawyer but still could not confront Yele face to face on it when he got out of detention even though they lived under the same roof.

Now my multi-million questions are these?

If yes,

2). Is there even a remote possibility that Yele has slotted either his floppy disc or hard disk into her P. Drive during the time they lived under the same roof?

If yes,

3). Is it moral to mix business with pleasure and can someone who does be trusted enough to become President of a country as confused as Nigeria?

If no,

Which is a worse fraud? A). Shagging someone whom you should mentor or B). Scamming her of a grant obtained in her name?

If A,

Did she enjoy it?

If B,

Then you'd not only realize that she is a confused greedy soul but also that one of the most unproductive thing to do is to be bothered over the true story behind the accusations of two jailbirds whose only motive in life is to disguise the true intent of their activism when in reality their only drive is the insatiable greed in their belly for self aggrandizement.

I've never trusted Yele's intent or sincerity of purpose just like I don't trust the lady's exploitation claims too.
A woman by default thrives by making herself appear the underdog when in fact she is the predator.

VERDICT.

These two are not freedom fighters, they are simply refined egunje hunters and I pity any one who is deluded enough to take them seriously.

Nwaamaikpe the timeless general

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Streetpresident: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
Onoja 3: 2 sowore
I am signing for the match winner.....
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by slimman007: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sakamaje:
Not surprised. Sowore has always been a career activist. A grown man who sees protesting as a full-time job. It is now clearer why he is always so motivated to protest, and to go prison dey always hungry am; to cash out grants from gullible donors. E fit don collect grant on-top those two unfortunate guys that were recently embarrassed in Kogi.

In totality with your submission.You see what I have been saying about an average Nigerian been corrupt.An average Nigerian does not hate corruption it is because him/her is not benefitting from it that is why it looks like he desist corruption.This same man castigate Buhari yet look out what he is doing, imagine sowore Nigerian president he will be worst than Buhari....Nonsense human right fighter.Sowore you are a thief

5 Likes

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by babamoha(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
No human being without a little part of skeleton in his/her wardrobe .

1 Like

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by megastu(m): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
I like know you please,,,, damn too intelligent!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now this is my summary.

So she rather confirmed the story from Yele's lawyer but still could not confront Yele face to face on it when he got out of detention even though they lived under the same roof.

Now my multi-million questions are these?

If yes,

2). Is there even a remote possibility that Yele has slotted either his floppy disc or hard disk into her P. Drive during the time they lived under the same roof?

If yes,

3). Is it moral to mix business with pleasure and can someone who does be trusted enough to become President of a country as confused as Nigeria?

If no,

Which is a worse fraud? A). Shagging someone whom you should mentor or B). Scamming her of a grant obtained in her name?

If A,

Did she enjoy it?

If B,

Then you'd not only realize that she is a confused greedy soul but also that one of the most unproductive thing to do is to be bothered over the true story behind the accusations of two jailbirds whose only motive in life is to disguise the true intent of their activism when in reality their only drive is the insatiable greed in their belly for self aggrandizement.

I've never trusted Yele's intent or sincerity of purpose just like I don't trust the lady's exploitation claims too.

VERDICT.

These two are not freedom fighters, they are simply refined egunje hunters and I pity any one who is deluded enough to take them seriously.
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Duplexxx: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
It is well
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by PigTormentor: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
ifymadu:
I never trusted that Sowore guy for one day. That was has Buhari and APC used him to blackmail Jonathan out of office...

Nigerians kicked the shoeless clueless Jona-daft out not Sowore, Obama, UN or APC.

Some just can't get over that the creek buffoon lost.

Elections are won and lost all the time. Get over it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Kessythegeek(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
Yele, nor let woman allow you lose focus.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Asiri1991: 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
Let me ask Kogi deputy governor the activist's real name.
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by jaxxy(m): 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
And he wants to be president

Sowore is a Yahoo Yahoo boy

He said he didn’t receive any grant or prepare any grant in her name or his name. undecided

All these little gals that lack comprehension will be disgracing their mentors on social media unnecessarily. Look at the embarrassment she’s causing sowore. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by Ventura1: 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
No reasonable and genuine organisation will give an individual grant in proxy. Does she meant her personal details (Signature, ID, Bank details etc) was not requested at any point in ttime

Wetin I sabi, I however knew Sowore will do justice to the issue.
Re: Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me by SocialJustice: 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
No wonder this grant thief is desperate to rule Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Encounter With Anti-Boko Haram Female Fighters (photo) / President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina / Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.