Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill (11061 Views)

Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? / Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? / Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill by Proflere: 7:38am On Apr 14, 2021
Na wetin we dey tell them. No talk say shey the car see you e suppose wait. Na you go still dey chop the pains last last even if the man carry you go hospital.
Re: LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill by OfficialBrendan(m): 7:46am On Apr 14, 2021
All these charade na because of toll gate grin.. i applaud their effort but we sha know d coded message beneath

1 Like

Re: LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill by Trimjos: 7:48am On Apr 14, 2021
slowpoison1:
Somebody should show me love abeg, its not an easy time to be a corps member. After paying for accomodation and settling other expenses
first allawee finish 2.0.9.1.6.3.6.1.4.6 UBA... God bless any hand that gives

sell ur phone
Re: LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill by Trimjos: 7:48am On Apr 14, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Sen Mnd44 Jstwise Dominque.
Rule 2
Re: LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill by IamRandy: 7:50am On Apr 14, 2021
drlaykay:
Lol
These ones are appealing to the youths stylishly
You are not forgiven!

I swear!

The Same LCC that provided pickup vehicle to arrest peaceful protesterscheesy
Re: LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill by Wickedfacts: 7:53am On Apr 14, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2

Crybaby, your list is not complete yet. You forgot to tag your darling daddy.
Re: LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill by iampeterben(m): 7:59am On Apr 14, 2021
God bless LCC
Re: LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill by Duplexxx: 8:09am On Apr 14, 2021
Thank God he is still breathing
Re: LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill by Bluffly: 8:12am On Apr 14, 2021
Ayeong:
People dey heartless Sha. You hit person then ran away. Your conscience no judge you at all.

Abeg Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 30k. Check my signature for contact details
The fear of mob and police extortion

1 Like

Re: LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill by chukskafor(m): 8:26am On Apr 14, 2021
Faller:

I thought B is for Buhari...
Is that a name of a person, animal, place or thing Pls..... ayam not understanding
Re: LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill by 27Pushing30: 8:35am On Apr 14, 2021
Ayeong:
People dey heartless Sha. You hit person then ran away. Your conscience no judge you at all.

Abeg Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 30k. Check my signature for contact details

There is a Pedestrian bridge close by ... THEY WON'T USE ... The one that upsets me the most is the Lekki Phase ! where people will RISK themselves crossing such a road when a PEDEX bridge is just a stone throw away (some even cross right under the bridge).

Now back to Jakande ... People will not even wait for traffic light to pause before attempting to cross. That's suicidal.

And you think in Nigeria a motorist will stop? at the risk of getting lynched?? story

1 Like

Re: LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill by BigBashiru: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2021
Re: LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill by BigBashiru: 9:29am On Apr 14, 2021
IamRandy:

I swear!

The Same LCC that provided pickup vehicle to arrest peaceful protesterscheesy

Exactly! A bad tree cannot bear good fruit!
Re: LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill by Day169: 9:36am On Apr 14, 2021
Lanrelagboi:

https://oyotoday.com/lcc-rescues-hit-and-run-victim-at-jakande-foots-hospital-bill/
Now that is what you call 'Corporate Social Responsibility'!
Thumbs up LCC!
Re: LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill by Blackdisciple(m): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2021
Tigaromil:

Lucky you help came on time.
Walai oo
Re: LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 14, 2021
even goats dont see cars and cross express-way like Nigerians!! You will see overhead bridge and be scrambling to cross an expressway...why wont car hit you?

1 Like

Re: LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill by Naxtrad(m): 11:02am On Apr 14, 2021
drlaykay:

You are so stupid for quoting me and making such dumb statements.
Anyone, who at any point does not support your ideology is a wailer.

I have always thought people judge you wrongly, now I affirm how dead your brain is.
You think everyone is politically biased as you?!
To think I am following this fool is annoying

Many were murdered. LCC had evidence but didn't release it claiming their video stopped at 8pm, a big lie! Till date, not a single soul has been persecuted. And you want forgiveness.
Try and forgive them on this one... They err big time with that comment
Re: LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill by drlaykay(m): 11:07am On Apr 14, 2021
Naxtrad:
Try and forgive them on this one... They err big time with that comment
People are healing gradually, but emotional blackmail like this one from that APC agent, will only cause more problems.
Re: LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill by WorkDesQ: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill by seangy4konji: 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
No deh drink ogogoro before you cross express dem no deh hear...see your life now.
Re: LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill by Wickedfacts: 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
slowpoison1:
Somebody should show me love abeg, its not an easy time to be a corps member. After paying for accomodation and settling other expenses
first allawee finish 2.0.9.1.6.3.6.1.4.6 UBA... God bless any hand that gives

Better leave NYSC and focus on begging full time. Idiot. Idiot
Re: LCC Rescues Hit And Run Victim At Jakande, Foots Hospital Bill by Oluwaseun1981: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
People should learn to use the pedestrian bridge, there are two Pedestrian bridge one at Jakande and the other by Ologolo Junction but people will never use the bridge rather they will cross the road. This is so wrong and when a car hit them you expect people to feel sorry for you. As far as am concerned you deserve what you get. The government put barriers there so that you cant cross but people still destroyed those barriers so they can cross the road. If you die na sacrifice you be onkpe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Belize Visa / Comprehensive Map Of Port Harcourt Or Warri? / Illegal Helicopter Charter Flights’ Spark Row In Aviation Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.