Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife (7485 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by Lovethaa: 7:37am On Apr 14, 2021
To God be the Glory..

modified

Pictures removed
Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by Ayeong: 7:39am On Apr 14, 2021
Hmmm and she is just in pant and bra? Really? Who is fooling who?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by chatinent: 7:46am On Apr 14, 2021
Masturbator spotted. I'm not a prophet.

3 Likes

Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by habsydiamond(m): 7:48am On Apr 14, 2021
Brother and sister my foot... Op this ur Lori iro no enter us ooo.... Though we will keep observing

1 Like

Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:48am On Apr 14, 2021
Early death on yo Door

Nyaff

1 Like

Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by Antiochus(m): 7:48am On Apr 14, 2021
I see you contacting Magun and somersaulting three times while crowing like a rooster at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by Nicholehemsworth: 7:52am On Apr 14, 2021
Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by Theboy21: 7:54am On Apr 14, 2021
Nairaland una nogo kill person cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by Offpoint1: 7:57am On Apr 14, 2021
The fact that NL mod push one of this guy thread to the FP hurts my feelings.

Please NL always do a background check on a user previous threads before you think of pushing any thread to the FP.

You don't just push fake and make up bullcrap to the FP.

3 Likes

Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by Lovethaa: 8:03am On Apr 14, 2021
Nicholehemsworth:
u need to grow up... you're sick you just don't know

coming from you that 2 friend slept with ?.. you should be hiding in shame .

1 Like

Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by Luckylife(m): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2021
How long have you been thinking with your D ck

1 Like

Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by nero2face: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2021
Trash trash trash trash... U think everybody is dumb like ur...remember what goes around co.es around...keep deceiving ur self

1 Like

Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by Rhodaogunpeju(f): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2021
Offpoint1:
The fact that NL mod push one of this guy thread to the FP hurts my feelings.

Please NL always do a background check on a user previous threads before you think of pushing any thread to the FP.

You don't just push fake and make up bullcrap to the FP.

Even off point is on point today..
Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 14, 2021
Bekee and his nonsense stories. angry

2 Likes

Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by illicit(m): 9:13am On Apr 14, 2021
Maybe the meeting is about u sef

2 Likes

Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by solosolo111: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2021
Lovethaa:
Whatever you do. Use wisdom

Just because I'm yet to get married , my neighbor whose husband travels alot is always the one that helps me cook most of my soup..,I can't remember how it started but she offered to help me cook and sometimes would bring food for me free.

she is a nice woman and that makes us a bit close.

Our relationship is like that of brother and sister , well as usual her husband travelled and I went to her apartment to chill and eat , only for me to sleep off while watching a movie .

Woke up this morning and am stuck in her room. Because for whatever reasons , our landlord chose today of all days to hold a meeting just outside her apartment and if I step out they will see me which will be suspicious because of how Nigerians think

.. so now am stuck inside while she is helping me monitor thier meeting through the window..

May God help me ,what if the husband just decide to come home now . before they accuse me of something I never did.

Modified
pictures removed
This is only a fictitious story, why don't you rid your mind of unclean thoughts, by refreshing your mind with the scriptures, know the devil is at work.
Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by Lovethaa: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2021
solosolo111:
This is only a fictitious story, why don't you rid your mind of unclean thoughts, by refreshing your mind with the scriptures, know the devil is at work.

Well if you really think it is a fictitious story . but trust me I'm no telling stories and yeah about the scriptures . how are you sure Im not holier than thou ?.. don't judge the book by the cover
Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by Nicholehemsworth: 9:34am On Apr 14, 2021
Lovethaa:

coming from you that 2 friend slept with ?.. you should be hiding in shame .
Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by solosolo111: 10:05am On Apr 14, 2021
Lovethaa:

Well if you really think it is a fictitious story . but trust me I'm no telling stories and yeah about the scriptures . how are you sure Im not holier than thou ?.. don't judge the book by the cover
Mind you I never judged you, but a piece of advice
Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by Misterone: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lovethaa:
Modified..

This is a man that felt irritated just because friend opened her heart to him. Now my question to you mr Lovethaa is between fornication with a girl who has done 4 abortion and adultery with a married woman which do you prefer? because it will come to that soon. To be sincere all these looking for virgin men irritate me.
Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by johnkey: 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
Misterone:
This is a man that felt irritated just because friend opened her heart to him. Now my question to you mr Lovethaa is between fornication with a girl who has done 4 abortion and adultery with a married woman which do you prefer? because it will come to that soon. To be sincere all these looking for virgin men irritate me.
dude why will what I want to eat for life be irritating you? I'm not understanding how e take concern you. you can choose to be captain save-a-hoe why I decide that I must marry virgin but why must it irritate you? such cheap insecurity. I'll rather die than marry a second hand product.
Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by Lovethaa: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
Misterone:

Ill rather commit adultery than wife a hoe
Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by Trey195(m): 1:52am On Apr 18, 2021
This yeye boy and his mumu super stories.
Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by Nicholehemsworth: 6:10am On Apr 18, 2021
clout chaser
Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by BeautyO(f): 6:23am On Apr 18, 2021
Lovethaa:
To God be the Glory..

congratulations
Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by Lilpen3758: 6:27am On Apr 18, 2021
Theboy21:
Nairaland una nogo person cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kill person*
Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by Theboy21: 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Kill person*
Yea thanks

1 Like

Re: Pre wedding photos of Lovethaa and his Pretty wife by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Even off point is on point today..
swears cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking / They Are Calling Me Mr. Handsome, But I'm Not Feeling Anything (18+ Pictures) / Body To Die For...actress Idia Aisien Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.