Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,771 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend (11040 Views)

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2021
Good day my people.
Someone's girlfriend saw my artworks on Instagram and said she likes them and told me to send her more, that she'll like to order.
So I sent her these.
Send a message to the whatsapp contact in my sig if you're interested and you want to order for yourself, family or your girlfriend. Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2021
Do you want one for your business, or you want a logo that stands out?
Send a message to the whatsapp contact in my sig.

1 Like

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:47am On Apr 14, 2021
You're an artist and you want to implement your idea into the artwork? All that's needed is a clear picture of you. Send a message to the whatsapp contact in my sig.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2021
Do you want to frame a picture of your family or loved one? Kindly send a message.

2 Likes

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2021
For your kids.

2 Likes

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2021
You want to see yourself in another body, perhaps in caricature form? Send a message to the whatsapp contact in my.

1 Like

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2021
More...

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2021
Send a message to the whatsapp contact in my sig.

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2021
Need a concept like this? Send a message.

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by Nato008(m): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2021
what is the minimum price
Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2021
Instead of buying boxers and singlet for your boyfriend on his birthday, why not order for one of these and frame it?

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2021
Nato008:
what is the minimum price

Prices depends on your photo and what concept you want and also the number of people in the photo. Least price is #2500 for a single cartoon portrait of one person. Logos, mixtape covers and others have different prices, it all depends on what you want.
Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2021
Instead of buying her 2000 Naira data, why not buy her something worth more?

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2021
Do you do comedy skits?
Dm.

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by Nato008(m): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2021
VillageGuyArts1:

Prices depends on your photo and what concept you want and also the number of people in the photo. Least price is #2500 for a single cartoon portrait of one person. Logos, mixtape covers and others have different prices, it all depends on what you want.
mehn....not bad, I like the way it looks...
Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2021
Nato008:

mehn....not bad, I like the way it looks...

Thank you for the compliment. I do appreciate.
Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2021
Surprise your child today with a cartoon frame of him/her. smiley

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 10:07am On Apr 14, 2021
Mothers love to see things like this. Why not place an order? wink

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2021
I'm always available. Please do send a message to the whatsapp contact in my sig if you're interested. Thank you.

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2021
Fast delivery within three days.

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by Nato008(m): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2021
VillageGuyArts1:

Thank you for the compliment. I do appreciate.
yea...God willing if funds enter I'll give it a try...hopefully get a small discount from u..

1 Like

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2021
Nato008:

yea...God willing if funds enter I'll give it a try...hopefully get a small discount from u..

Alright then.
Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by Duplexxx: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2021
Is good to hang on the wall
Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:18am On Apr 14, 2021
Duplexxx:
Is good to hang on the wall

Definitely.
Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by rex444(m): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
Wow the picture of the cute girl with perky boobs damn my brand.... How much for that ?
Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
rex444:
Wow the picture of the cute girl with perky boobs damn my brand.... How much for that ?

Lol, just dm.
Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by nduprincekc(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
I want to learn this skill baba
Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
nduprincekc:
I want to learn this skill baba

I'm still coming up with tutorial videos which I would dish out to interested folks at a cheap price, but it won't be anytime soon.
Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by maiquel: 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
These are nice...
Very clean...reminds me of my GTA wallpapers

4 Likes

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by VillageGuyArts1(m): 5:57am On Apr 15, 2021
maiquel:
These are nice...
Very clean...reminds me of my GTA wallpapers
Lol thank you. They do have that GTA vibe in them.
Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by Fuckeveryday2: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2021
Na this Guy design GTA V wallpaper, nobody fit tell me otherwise shocked

Beta come design from international illustrator @ cheap price now wey e dey do discount, cus Wen he's called to design GTA VI.. e no go get Una tym cool

Re: Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend by aminusodiq(m): 10:10am On Apr 15, 2021
VillageGuyArts1:

Lol thank you. They do have that GTA vibe in them.
hello villageguyart1.. I have backgrnd knowledge of Autodesk sketchpad and Adobe Photoshop, haven't used Adobe illustrator beofer but I can learn. I will appreciate if you can train me in this form of arts. Kindly, watzapp me via my signature or drop it number so that we can chat better. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A sample of Weeding Budget/plan (Nigeria) / Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians / I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.